"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

"Strong independent" feminist women turn me off - just me?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Been noticing that a few women I was talking to, being attractive and asking them out rejected me / had excuse, and only after a while I saw that they were feminists. Do they purposely turn men away? I reckon if the alpha chad comes along she won't care if he doesn't like feminism and still bang him.

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Been noticing that a few women I was talking to, being attractive and asking them out rejected me / had excuse, and only after a while I saw that they were feminists. Do they purposely turn men away? I reckon if the alpha chad comes along she won't care if he doesn't like feminism and still bang him.

Thoughts?
Feminist are usually the easiest to bang. They have accepted this sex positivity nonsense and are damaged. They often come from messed up homes with daddy issues. They are promiscuous. If a Chad comes along they will smash quickly. Then they will quickly sabotage the relationship because of their deep seated issues. They will often pull the eject button on a f-buddy situation once they start to get attached. Its a defense mechanism for their already fragile self esteems.

So basically if a feminist doesn't smash its usually because they not sexually aroused by us. Dont take it personal. You dodged a bullet.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
I mean is it because of what you said or is it because you are insecure with yourself?
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
In my experience women with feminists views are the one that get more obsessed after sex, I often pump and dump and while many women dont really mind given the amount of guys available to them, feminists are the ones that get more angry and obsessed at the point that if I believe there is a potential for problems I disappear even before the bang.

While most men are used to getting flaked or ghosted, women with girl power ideas are driven insane when it happens to them especially if they gave themselves.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
They exude masculine qualities. If I sense they're are an overt feminist, they will not so much as see my d*ck. I'll cut the date or just go NC and I'm done. I don't find it attractive, at all. Huge turn off for me.

I like my women sweet and feminine.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
They exude masculine qualities. If I sense they're are an overt feminist, they will not so much as see my d*ck. I'll cut the date or just go NC and I'm done. I don't find it attractive, at all. Huge turn off for me.

I like my women sweet and feminine.
Same brother
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I'm currently dating a feminist. She's pretty vocal about feminist causes but she's still feminine and a very good to me. Whenever she does spout off about feminist stuff I keep my mouth shut and pretty much ignore her until it goes away. The first rule of Red Pill is: Don't talk about the red pill.

How old were these women you approached? I'm going to assume younger. Any woman who has been to college in the past 8 years or so is going to come out indoctrinated to all hell about feminism, feminist courses are required. These women are the equivalent of black pilled or MGTOW men. I have had a few female friends outright ruined by feminism, a pity too since they were very cool and very pretty. Now they are bitter and past the wall.

You can most def bang feminist women, but you have to be immune to any kind of emotional outburst they engage in. Whatever she says, and no matter how stupid it is, you have to just not care and not react. It's not enough to pretend you don't care when you do because your emotions will show in your face, you have to seriously not care at all.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
I'm currently dating a feminist. She's pretty vocal about feminist causes but she's still feminine and a very good to me. Whenever she does spout off about feminist stuff I keep my mouth shut and pretty much ignore her until it goes away. The first rule of Red Pill is: Don't talk about the red pill.

How old were these women you approached? I'm going to assume younger. Any woman who has been to college in the past 8 years or so is going to come out indoctrinated to all hell about feminism, feminist courses are required. These women are the equivalent of black pilled or MGTOW men. I have had a few female friends outright ruined by feminism, a pity too since they were very cool and very pretty. Now they are bitter and past the wall.

You can most def bang feminist women, but you have to be immune to any kind of emotional outburst they engage in. Whatever she says, and no matter how stupid it is, you have to just not care and not react. It's not enough to pretend you don't care when you do because your emotions will show in your face, you have to seriously not care at all.
You can bang them, but not be in a relationship with them
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
You can bang them, but not be in a relationship with them
Yes you can as long as you maintain your frame and stay masculine. If a woman wants you she will do what it takes to treat you right.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
558D2DE9-50E2-463F-A7C1-7FB9985DC9A4.png

And from what I can see it’s not a full sized fridge looks only slightly bigger then a mini fridge lol
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
View attachment 4593

And from what I can see it’s not a full sized fridge looks only slightly bigger then a mini fridge lol
I think I could carry this one alone too, hell I did with several boxes and some air conditioner who was heavier then fridge nowadays



also for OP

any sane and healthy men would find feminists a turn off, they are wannabe men
 
Top