"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Strip Club

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Well I'm going to a strip club tonight. I thought about rather I wanted to go or not. And then everyone talked me into going for sure. I have no f*cking clue on what to expect. Anyone ever been? I'll post when I get back on what happens.....

No smart a$$ answers like...."girls striping." because I know that would be the first thing I would say if someone made a post like this. :p Plus I needed to waste some post so I can get even closer to my 300th!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
Never been to one.

Be sure to tip well though, it will pay off by the end of the night.
when u have an empty wallet
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Haha, JSH meant that you will have an empty wallet by the end of the night.

What happens if you tip well and it pays off for what?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Last night was awsome has hell. I've never had so much d*mn fun in all my life.

I got 2 lap dances. First one sucked, chick didn't even get on my lap. Second one was really good. Only two chicks were ugly well not ugly but not higher than a 6. There was a total of about 17 girls all atleast 8's in my book. I guess it just depends on the strip club.

One things for sure everyone needs to go atleast once. I am also now hooked on the song "Serenity." by godsmack for reasons I will not say :p
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Originally posted by NRM
Haha, JSH meant that you will have an empty wallet by the end of the night.

What happens if you tip well and it pays off for what?
I know what he meant. ;) I was just saying that you should come to the strip club with money for tips and stuff and realize that you will be spending some of it.

It pays off in that you'll get some crazy ass lap dances and have a great time.

There was an article in Men's Health a month or so ago about proper strip club etiquitte.
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Originally posted by JBizzle
Last night was awsome has hell. I've never had so much d*mn fun in all my life.

I got 2 lap dances. First one sucked, chick didn't even get on my lap. Second one was really good. Only two chicks were ugly well not ugly but not higher than a 6. There was a total of about 17 girls all atleast 8's in my book. I guess it just depends on the strip club.

One things for sure everyone needs to go atleast once. I am also now hooked on the song "Serenity." by godsmack for reasons I will not say :p
Good to hear that you enjoyed yourself.
 

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
There was an article in Men's Health a month or so ago about proper strip club etiquitte.
haha. Proper Strip Club etiquitte.
The strip clubs around here are okay. The best ones that I have been to are in TX. Yeeeeeeeeeeeah!
 
Top