Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stringing along

TaniusAC

Reaction score
Lets say I got a girl interested, but due to certain circumstances I cannot act on anything too overtly. In the open I still catch her looking at me, and will look away when i catch her. Yet at the same time she will pretend to ignore me occasionnaly. To sum it up she basically acts interested one minute and disinterested another, and im wondering if this could mean she now despises me for playing with her emotions but never acting on it.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you only exchange glances, it's very doubtful its anything as deep as emotion, but if you don't return her signals, then she'll stop sending them.

I had a girl who would purposely smile and say hello to me every time she saw me. But one day I didn't notice her smile until she turned away and ever since then she won't even look in my direction. :(

TaniusAC

Reaction score
So I assume that as long as she isnt ignoring you completely, then you are still good to go

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's what i think is going on. i know because i used to do it all the time

1. you catch her looking at you and she quickly looks away - she looks away because she is very interested

2. she ignores you completely - she is doing this because she doesn't want to feel the pain of looking away when you catch her looking.

how do i know? i used to stare at this girl who i had serious oneitis, then she would catch me staring; i would look away as quickly as possible. I fvcking hated doing this cuz i knew she would know i liked her. so instead of paying more attention to her, i cut off my attention from her; i tried not to go near her, i tried not to look at her at all because if i did, i'd probably end up quickyl looking away as soon as she noticed me.