“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Striking gold with random reach outs

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Just randomly texted a former plate that left on good terms today due to seeing something that reminded me of her and she was super happy to hear from me and said she was just thinking about me last week. Hadn't talked with her since the end of July.

A couple more texts back and forth and I invited her to have dinner and some wine and catch up...she said we can skip dinner but wine sounded good....asked when she was free and she said tonight so she will be here in about 30 minutes...

Looks like I am going to be busy for a few hours...we had phenomenal chemistry in the bedroom.

With the Rona and the Holidays coming up it might be a good idea to reach out to some former plates and engage them...this is the time of year people crave adult interaction and you can definitely create some easy banging opportunities for yourself if you play it right...especially with the lack of opportunities some are having or them hunkering down.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Just randomly texted a former plate that left on good terms today due to seeing something that reminded me of her and she was super happy to hear from me and said she was just thinking about me last week. Hadn't talked with her since the end of July.

A couple more texts back and forth and I invited her to have dinner and some wine and catch up...she said we can skip dinner but wine sounded good....asked when she was free and she said tonight so she will be here in about 30 minutes...

Looks like I am going to be busy for a few hours...we had phenomenal chemistry in the bedroom.

With the Rona and the Holidays coming up it might be a good idea to reach out to some former plates and engage them...this is the time of year people crave adult interaction and you can definitely create some easy banging opportunities for yourself if you play it right...especially with the lack of opportunities some are having or them hunkering down.

Game mate, Good stuff.

I can be critical of Rollo at times but I agree with him on leaving trash at the curb and running. Easier to start new than fix what is broken.

My philosophy has always been #nextset. Power to you and happy holidays regardless.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
With the Rona and the Holidays coming up it might be a good idea to reach out to some former plates and engage them...this is the time of year people crave adult interaction and you can definitely create some easy banging opportunities for yourself if you play it right...especially with the lack of opportunities some are having or them hunkering down.
The best strategy in the COVID era is to reach out to former plates. I've gotten bangs from that during the COVID era.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
More often then not it doesn't workout this way but good on OP.
The very act of reaching out can look needy.
Honestly I am past the point of worrying what it looks like anymore because here is the thing.

If I reach out and she declines then it was already a no anyway so it's not like I lost anything to begin with. The only possible outcome is that either I get an easy bang like last night or I get exactly what I already had with the woman.

On a side note it was a little funny she gave me a sh!t test before things got heated and I responded a lot better than the last time a woman did it...

We had been talking for a while and she came over and kind of laid sideways on my lap and was looking at me and she said "You know I could always just leave" when I was starting to ramp up the kino and I could see she was starting to get hot and bothered...and I said "You could. Or you could just stay and finish your glass of wine." With a smirk...and I added "But you didn't drive all this way just leave..." And then I kissed her and it was like there almost was an explosion inside her and she said "I want you to show me what I have been missing and remind me..." And then she said she remembered how amazing things were in the bedroom between us in her mind as a fact but didn't remember how it felt as a feeling...

I found that really interesting. I also made sure she remembered how it felt. hahaha
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
More often then not it doesn't workout this way but good on OP.
The very act of reaching out can look needy.
No doubt but the best of us can see the blue pill FB IG or whatever and desire a glimpse. It's why I think most men are purple pill or they know red pill but are like Rollo playing house to epiphany phase despite writing the damn smv chart. I think Rollo is correct here about leaving trash at the curb. A throater or pound town doesn't negate the testosterone that could be used to build something worthwhile like a business or acquiring top form smv 18-23. The vast majority of women disgust me. I concur with RSD Tyler on hate ****ing.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Honestly I am past the point of worrying what it looks like anymore because here is the thing.

If I reach out and she declines then it was already a no anyway so it's not like I lost anything to begin with. The only possible outcome is that either I get an easy bang like last night or I get exactly what I already had with the woman.

On a side note it was a little funny she gave me a sh!t test before things got heated and I responded a lot better than the last time a woman did it...

We had been talking for a while and she came over and kind of laid sideways on my lap and was looking at me and she said "You know I could always just leave" when I was starting to ramp up the kino and I could see she was starting to get hot and bothered...and I said "You could. Or you could just stay and finish your glass of wine." With a smirk...and I added "But you didn't drive all this way just leave..." And then I kissed her and it was like there almost was an explosion inside her and she said "I want you to show me what I have been missing and remind me..." And then she said she remembered how amazing things were in the bedroom between us in her mind as a fact but didn't remember how it felt as a feeling...

I found that really interesting. I also made sure she remembered how it felt. hahaha
Similar to approach. Pull or next.

It's the holiday season. My heart is as cold as ice. I am icy as ****kk. Still, I see what you do be it irl or online.

The best of us is isn't above backsliding. It's why the golden standard is n/c (no contact). Again fellas do fwb with a ex or some weak move. As long as you are in control.

I know that it's pandemic and majority of the lads are on epic dryspells. I rather meet new. I disregard fast. I don't care how hot baeeeee is. Comply or bye. I am even spiteful about Ig close instead of a #. Even the slightest bit of lack of compliance makes my D soft there's far hotter on the come up. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Happy holidays playboy.
 
Top