Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strict parents?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out with friends and to party's is an important part of your social life, its fun, makes you seem more exciting and gives you new and interesting topics of conversation!

Sure going out isn't essential but you would have alot wider social circles... I mean DJing at school is all good but it's much easier at a party, and approaching girls at partys can be the missing link between Not approaching and Cold approaches. The sad part is though, by the time someone is ready to go to a party they all ready should have done some cold approaches, so the missing link is gone!

So now you know going out CAN be an important part of your evolution to a DJ, but for alot of you, this can be difficult because your parents think you are too young to go out. So this post will be about making those parents less strict.

Before i get started, you have to understand that all parents and families are different i advise that you analyse your family and try and find your own ways of "DE-stricting" your parents, but here are some ways that i think are pretty universal.

Be nice!

Your parents love you, you should be glad that they have brought you into this world, dont forget to be nice! Do favours and jobs for your parents and they might reward you by going out. Under no circumstance should you get discouraged and become rude, that is just going to make you seem imature and just make your parents further believe the fact that your too young to go out. Have nice conversation, remember if you want something from your parents dont just flat out ask for it, be nice inquire how they are and how there day has been and have a nice conversation before asking for something. Not only will this make your parents less strict but will also bring you and your family closer together.

Intelectual conversations

Make sure you have interesting conversations with your parents, they have been around alot longer then you and there are many things you can learn from them. When you have interesting, complicated conversations with your family you appear to be growing up and becoming more mature. This too will bring you closer to your family.

Siblings

I have 2 older brothers, and believe me i understand how easy it is to get annoyed by them, you have to learn to co-operate with them and be nice. If they want something you are using, tell them they can have it soon, and if you dont need it and you are just using it so they cant - then for god sakes, stop it! That just makes you seem more immature to your parents. Once you start cooperating with your siblings you will seem more mature, and will bring you closer together which means they may by you alcohol if they are 18, or lend you money, or buy you nice birthday gifts.

School grades

This is important, if your parents notice you are getting good grades then they will think your trying your best to join a good line of work. When you do homework make sure they know your doing it and that they are in the house. Let them see your finished homework and ask them to tell you what they think of it.

Aknowledgment

Make sure your parents know your becoming this young man, let them know by telling them about your good grades, and things like that. Dont say it in a whining little kids voice like "But mum, i got an A at school let me go out" say it as if you were mature.

Independance

You have to let your parenst know that you are starting to mature and become indepent, a few ways of doing this are by asking them questions like "I'm responsible enough to go to partys now arent i?". Let her know you are becoming independant and that you are growing up.

Well this stuff will take a while for your parents to notice it, but they are good personallity traits to aquire anyway. It may take a long time for them to get that image of you as a baby into a mature young man into their head so until they do here is what you can start doing immidiately:

Lie

Some of you might not like this idea, but it's what i decided to do. Try and find a friends house to spend a friday night, go to their house first, go out to a party, whatever, then go back to their house and act as if you were there the whole night. If you cant find someone's house to sleep over at, then just say your sleeping over at someone's house, go there, then go to the party. When the party ends and everyone go's home then go back home and say you got dropped back home becaue you were feeling sick, this may not work for alot of parents.

Dont get caught

Don't get caught doing something bad, it will take a long time to shake it off. Dont come home drunk, dont get caught smoking, if you decide to lie to your parents then make sure these 3 things are in check: A place to crash, Booz, Girls. Alcohol may not be necessary if your not into that. The point is that there is no point in getting caught if you are not doing anything exciting.

In short, do everything you can to let your parents know that your mature and responsible, and until they know that, find ways of getting around the parent barrier.

Hope that helped..

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that was bent

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh once you hit 18 this sh*t dont matter anymore.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I went to a pretty wild party this friday.. Had to argue with my parents a bunch to get them to go along with it (they knew I'd be smoking weed and drinking if I went). My parents are pretty cool about that stuff, but it was still quite a fight.

Something to keep in mind... Try to build up their trust. If you always make sure to call in, let them know where you are so they don't panic, get back when you say you will, etc. they'll be more willing to let you do more and more. Just make sure never to break that trust and you'll be golden. If you have the right parents, it's a lot easier than lying and sneaking around behind their backs.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
that was bent
I have noticed you like to deal out alot of ****, please clarify how my post is "bent".

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is also another method you can try. Do exactly the OPPOSITE of what Sammo said. This may not be the method of choice, but in time it does work.

How does it work?
Well, you do what you want, dont let your parents 'own you'. Go out to parties and set your own time to come back. Eventually parents give up (takes a while) and let you do what you want :D

Beleive me it works, but in the end your parents wont be PROUD of you (if you **** things up), so i guess that is a downside :rolleyes:

But then again, you can employ this method until they give up and you can do whatever u like, and then prove to them that you make good descisions and **** like that, and things will be back to a stable family-loving level. ;x

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you want clarification???

Well first of all, acting like a little bítch to your patents is not going to get you anywhere. It's a motherfúcking PARTY we're talkin about here. If your parents wont let you go to one, then my advice is to just say you're stayin in someone else house and go(assuming you're not talking to about some gangland shoot-em-up party).

I got caught drunk many times. I got caught with a medium amount of cannibus resin too. The first time it happened my parents were pissed off, but as time went on they realise that you're just a normal kid, and will end up doing this stuff either way.

And girls??? If your parents wont let you get with girls, then it's time to tell them to go fúck themselves. If your parents aren't going to respect you, then you aren't obliged to respect them and their BS rules

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry if i don't automatically agree with someone just because of who they are, even if they are wrong.

more "not being an idiot drone" than "rebellious"

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Strict parents?

If your parents wont let you go to one, then my advice is to just say you're stayin in someone else house and go(assuming you're not talking to about some gangland shoot-em-up party).
that was one of the main points of the post in the first place, so maybe you should think before you speak.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Strict parents?

Well first of all, acting like a little bítch to your patents is not going to get you anywhere. It's a motherfúcking PARTY we're talkin about here. If your parents wont let you go to one, then my advice is to just say you're stayin in someone else house and go(assuming you're not talking to about some gangland shoot-em-up party).
In which part of my post did i say that you were supoosed to "Act as a little *****" as you put it. If you mean acting like a mature young adult then it actually will get you somewhere. Picture yourself as a parent, would you rather let a son out that fights with his siblings, gets annoyed when he doesnt get what he wants, and says a couple of words to you a day and are ussually them asking you for something, or would you rather let out a son who is mature, responsible, and nice to his family?

I believe i said in my post that you can lie and go to a party, please dont argue with me by just repeating my information. Some people feel bad about lying, and dont like doing that, you may not be one of those people i understand. If people don't want to lie then they can do that, and if they do want to lie then they can do both so it will come to a time when they dont have to lie.

I got caught drunk many times. I got caught with a medium amount of cannibus resin too. The first time it happened my parents were pissed off, but as time went on they realise that you're just a normal kid, and will end up doing this stuff either way.
Not all parents are the same.... I believe i stated that in my post. Obviously you have no experience with strict parents. Its like a skinny person who has never been overweight giving people tips on weight loss.

And girls??? If your parents wont let you get with girls, then it's time to tell them to go fúck themselves. If your parents aren't going to respect you, then you aren't obliged to respect them and their BS rules
I never said parents would have a problem with girls and even if they did. it doesnt really matter because they dont have to know what you have been doing.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Strict parents?

Originally posted by Sammo
fights with his siblings, gets annoyed when he doesnt get what he wants, and says a couple of words to you a day and are ussually them asking you for something

mmmmmmm sounds like fun