"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Street Game With Male Model looks

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
This

A few years back I was talking to this hot latina I had approached, she was wearing a very revealing outfit and while I was talking to her for a bit I couldn't help but look at her boobs and then went right down to staring at her kitty lol. Within a few seconds of that she excused herself....there was this awkward silence and she said "ummm....I think I should be going now".

I had another time when I was on a date mini golfing with this girl I met on a night out with friends. I was hard all night but instead of rubbing one out before meeting her I went there almost with a full hard on. We were sitting down next to each other on a bench and I couldn't help my eagerness and I put my hand on the inside of her leg and it totally ruined any chance I had of meeting up with her after that.
Hahaha
Unfortunately the OP doesnt seem to realise that jumping onto the field visibly supercharged can get you red-carded.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
230
Reaction score
204
Location
Germany
If you are good looking, and don't have no game, most of the girls will think that something is wrong with you. I am speaking from experience.
What a boring man u have to be, if the only thing you can offer is to look at you.
 
Top