Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Street Game With Male Model looks

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Background Info

to those of you who are not familiar with my past street game posts, please read this thread for some background info: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/are-girls-who-invade-your-personal-space-at-night-dtf.266951/

basically, im a really good looking guy doing street game and girls are reacting to me in ways i do not really understand.

pretty much all my lays before have come from girls approaching me. I've literally had girls cold approach ME hundreds of times

This is kind of my first serious attempt at a more proactive strategy for getting laid.

Field Report Intro

ok so the best way for you guys to help me is if i give you detailed example of interactions.

in my last thread linked above there seemed to be a lot of confusion and suspicion and accusations that im trolling.

so im going to start just giving full details of my approaches and you guys can tell me your thoughts.

i went and approached this past weekend and took detailed notes after.

below are 2 interactions where girls acted in ways i do not understand similar to the topic of my previous thread linked above.

please read below and give your thoughts on these questions...

where any of these 3 girls attracted to me?

where any of these 3 girls down to **** me that night? if yes, what did i do wrong to **** it up and what would you have done to get the lay?

Start Of Field Report

this happened on Saturday April 17th, 2021

My strategy that night was the same i always use on the street.

I approach using a neutral/indirect question to see if any girl in the group is attracted to me instantly just from my looks and if not i move on.

• Environment = busy street where there is a lot of bars and restaurants. I walked around in this area and approached attractive women i saw.

• I started my session at 9:23 pm

Outfit = i was wearing these gym pants that i guess make it very easy to see my ****. im mentioning this today because it will become very relevant when i explain my interactions with women this night.

Approach #1 (10:32 pm) =

2 girls. 1 girl had a mask. im not sure how i missed that she had a mask because i usually avoid approaching girls with masks as i assume they are not open to meeting strangers. so somehow i missed that one girl had a mask.

i approach. both girls are hot. blonde with mask and brunette. the blonde is closer to me and as we talk she starts doing something i see a lot that im still not sure what to do about.

the blonde as we talk is just getting unnecessarily close to me. she is so close she is basically rubbing her body on me. i could not see her face with mask but this girl had really hot body with nice juicy ass and im pretty sure she was wearing yoga pants.

so as she is rubbing her body against me i start to get aroused and i get a boner. and this is where my outfit comes in and why i mentioned it.
so the brunette who is across from me i can tell she is noticing i have boner and the way she reacted was…was…honestly im not sure how to describe her reaction…i cannot classify it as either positive or negative…it seemed like she did not know what to do…

she kept talking to me normally and then would look at my **** as well at times. after a few min neither of them showed any blatant signs of being attracted to me so i thanked them both and left.

ok so i already know anyone reading this is going to be thinking “are you an idiot, you do not think a girl rubbing her body on you is blatant attraction”? and my answer to you is “i do not know” what to classify these girls.

I actually get this type of reaction all the time as mentioned in my other thread. girls will come super close to me and basically start rubbing their body against me. but the problem is that when this happens these girls seem to be having an unconscious reaction to me. its really weird. its like their body is acting on its own and they are drawn to me. its a really weird thing that im not sure what it means or what is happening.

i have even had more extreme examples. once i approached these 2 girls. within 20-30 sec of me talking to them one girl was in front of me so close that any closer would pretty much be kissing range, and the other girl was literally resting her head on my shoulder. the girl resting her head on my shoulder seemed to be in a trance. she literally looked hypnotized like something about me was drawing her to me.
it was weird. after 1 few sec on her having her head on my shoulder i turned and looked at her and said “are you tired?” and she got this look like she suddenly realized what she was doing and had snapped out of the trance and she removed her head from my shoulder.

so yes i know people reading this will say its for sure attraction but im not sure. im still trying to figure why girls have this reaction to me. what it means and what to do when it happens. all i know is that not once did this blonde in the mask do anything that i would consider a conscious sign of attraction. she never said anything verbally that showed attraction to me and she never looked at me the way attracted girls do. yes she seemed to be drawn to me as if my body was a magnet pulling hers to me but that seemed like her body acting on its own so im not sure what that is.

after this first approach i took a break to go watch the ben askren fight. the fight was a mismatch so after only 12 min i was back to work.

i had to post this in 2 separate posts since there is a limit in this forum for how long posts can be.

please check the next post of this thread for the rest of the field report.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
  • Approach #2 (11:36 pm)

• girl with really really really nice ass

• i had actually seen this girl earlier in the night talking to another guy so was happy to see her again later and get a chance to approach.

• I would end up regretting ever meeting this girl as this turned into one the strangest and worst interactions i have ever had with another human being.

• so i approach this girl and im surprised to see she is on the phone right as im about to speak to her

• so i approach and she gives me this hand raise to kind of say “wait im on the phone”, then she immediately grabs my hand and is literally holding on to me. at this point i already know this girl likes me.

• unfortunately, up close this girl was just not my type facially. like honestly her face was like 2/10 to me. but her body was like 10/10 to me so i definitely was till interested.

• so she is holding to my hands and then when she gets off the phone and we start talking this girl gets even more blatant. she is just calling me “babe”…“babe”…“babe”…just every 2 sentence ends with “babe”. she is also just getting super close to me and literally keeps “accidentally” rubbing her ass on my ****. and then she just starts blatantly doing random things to turn her ass to me so i can look at it. its like she was aware her ass was her best feature and wanted to make sure i noticed.

• unfortunately, this girl quickly starts to show red flags that looking back i should have left her for.

• so we are talking. and eventually she is like “lets go to popeyes” and she grabs my hand like we are a couple and we start to walk. as we walk she says something about i need to pay for her. i would never spend money on a random girl so i tell she she should pay for me and she agrees. we get to popeyes and they are closed.

• red flag #1 = as we are standing at door of popeyes, she sees this random guy in a car and goes up to him and is talking to him. it was weird. she just suddenly walked to him. im not sure what to do and im thinking “does she know him?’” …after a few seconds im like “lets go to mcdolnalds”. she walks back to me again grabs my hand like we are a couple and we start to walk towards mcdonalds.

• red flag #2 = I’m like “did you know that guy?”…she is like " i do not know that ****ing "A*** N****

• red flag #3 = as we are walking towards mcdonalds these guys pass buy on their skateboards and she yells at one of them “Skater Boy!!!” like she is making fun of them for no reason

• its around this time that things start to get very weird. suddenly i guess she noticed my boner. so again my outfit comes in play here. from the time we left popeyes this girl just keeps talking about my **** …“why is your **** out?”…“why are you wearing these pants?’…“why is your **** showing?”…just over and over…i was not sure how to react. i said “why do you keep looking?”…“you’re the one who kept rubbing your ass on it””"

• when we get to mcdonalds she goes up to this random girl in a car and is like “look at his **** and is pointing at me” .

• and this is where things become very weird and dangerous, we are sitting on these stones outside of mcdonalds talking and she is like “im going to punch your ****”…im assuming she is joking so i laugh and im like “you can punch my stomach; i would like to have kids one day so do not punch my ****”

• and then this ****ing crazy woman literally takes a full force swing at my erect penis. i was shocked. thankfully i have good instincs/reaction time so at last sec i kind of moved my body and she ended up mostly hitting my rib cage and side. it was a surreal moment.

• i was shocked she would do something so dangerous, she was besides me and i had an erection so the angle she tried to punch me at could have literally fractured my penis. had i not reacted like i did i might in in a hospital right now.

• so after this i finally realize this girl is psycho. i get up and im like " i thought you where joking this entire time but you are not. get away from you ugly slut"…i say this and start walking away from her. at this point im really angry and i want nothing to do with this girl.

• as i walk away i notice she is following me. i get even more angry and now im just saying the worst things i can think of about her face/appearance. “why are you following you t***** looking slut” “get away from me you ugly slut” “**** you ugly slut”…

• she says something bout me being disrespectful and then she pulls out her phone as she is following me and then she is like “yeah he is wearing this and this and this”…“we are on this street”…and then things get even weirder when she says something like “yeah bring your gun” …so basically she made it sound like she called someone on the phone, told the person where i was and what i looked like and told the person to come kill me.

• eventually she stops following me and goes the opposite way. 1-2 min after i was thinking “maybe i should just go home” “what if she actually called someone to come after me?” …but i decided that she was probably just bluffing and messing with me so i actually stayed in the same area for another 20-30 min and tried to do more approaches.

• i ended up doing 1 more approach but the woman was very old. she looked good from far but up close she looked way older and im pretty sure she even had grey her. super nice lady and very friendly. i actually would not mind having sex with a woman like that ONCE just to see what its like.
so that is all.

there is a lot more to come.

the weather is getting good again so i will be doing street game at least twice a week going forward and im going to share the results here.

Women have very crazy and unusual reactions to me and tonight is just a taste of what is to come.

again my question to to you guys is this:

where any of these 3 girls attracted to me?

where any of these 3 girls down to **** me that night? if yes, what did i do wrong to **** it up and what would you have done to get the lay?

also, i'm open to any suggestions for improving my process.

literally all my lays in life have come from girls approaching me first or from tinder so my main/only strength is im really good looking but besides that i probably need to switch up a few things if i want to get laid from me doing the approaching.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first of all stay away from psycho b!tches like that second one lol
If these girls are attracted to you in this way I would take them home right away. Yes it is attraction even if they do seem to be in some sort of “trance” as you called it. If it doesn’t work out it doesn’t work out. Move on and stop worrying. If you are really this attractive and not just trolling then you should have no problem with getting girls.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically, im a really good looking

pretty much all my lays before have come from girls approaching me. I've literally had girls cold approach ME hundreds of times
So why are you trying to switch it up now? Sounds like if you have hundreds of girls cold approaching you, you don't really need to do anything except stand there and look pretty. You're focus and effort should be on stuff outside of girls if you're having that much success IMO.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
So why are you trying to switch it up now? Sounds like if you have hundreds of girls cold approaching you, you don't really need to do anything except stand there and look pretty. You're focus and effort should be on stuff outside of girls if you're having that much success IMO.
very good question.

i ONLY get approached in nightclubs and all nightclubs have been closed for more then 1 year.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Just a tip bro.
You need to depressurise your system by fapping before you go out for approaches. These in-field boners are killing your game. They make you look super thirsty and can be construed as you being a rapist or fresh out of the pen
LOL

insanely stupid posts like this are why i always end up leaving this forum.

i come in and try to start interesting discussions and morons who obviously never talk to girls make posts like this and then i realize im wasting my time here because most people who post do NOT actually talk to new women regularly.

anyone who actually interacts with new girls on a regular basis (cold approaching) knows that horniness is SUPER HELPFUL

i do everything possible to keep my sex drive and libido as high as possible.

i wish i was getting even more boners when interacting with girls.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you getting erections so often during normal convos? Seems pretty strange and the girl probably thought you were one of those creepers
LOL

do you actually approach new girls on a regular basis or are you the typical keyboard warrior who spends time on forums but never actually talks to new women regularly?

no one who actually cold approaches would ask such a stupid question.

raw horniness is one of the most helpful things when doing cold approaches.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

insanely stupid posts like this are why i always end up leaving this forum.

i come in and try to start interesting discussions and morons who obviously never talk to girls make posts like this and then i realize im wasting my time here because most people who post do NOT actually talk to new women regularly.

anyone who actually interacts with new girls on a regular basis (cold approaching) knows that horniness is SUPER HELPFUL

i do everything possible to keep my sex drive and libido as high as possible.

i wish i was getting even more boners when interacting with girls.
Hey Q.
You gave your field reports and then invited us to give our thoughts and make suggestions.
We did so and now you are complaining?
Being horny on the hunt is good for motivation, but walking around town with a raging boner is honestly quite creepy, for guys like us who pack big artillery. I do realise a boner may be perfectly ok to walk around with in public if you have a little chipolata sausage

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Q.
You gave your field reports and then invited us to give our thoughts and make suggestions.
We did so and now you are complaining?
Being horny on the hunt is good for motivation, but walking around town with a raging boner is honestly quite creepy, for guys like us who pack big artillery. I do realise a boner may be perfectly ok to walk around with in public if you have a little chipolata sausage
lol.

how old are you?

this forum never stops amazing me.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, turned out to be another troll. With this attitude I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a virgin. In fact, I bet he is, because otherwise he wouldn’t have to make up stories. Don’t feed the troll guys

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, turned out to be another troll. With this attitude I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a virgin. In fact, I bet he is, because otherwise he wouldn’t have to make up stories. Don’t feed the troll guys
hahaha.

yes its all a lie.

i made up all those details.

lol.

post evidence that im trolling or stfu moron.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very good question.

i ONLY get approached in nightclubs and all nightclubs have been closed for more then 1 year.
Gotcha. Well, it's never too late to improve your game man. Imagine if you improve your game if you already had girls approaching you. Fawk, you better hope your d1ck doesn't fall off.

Do you live near a beach? Summer is right around the corner and I'd imagine you'd get girls coming up to you in that environment too.]

IMO, looking good, you probably have been used to girls initiating, leading, controlling the situation and you playing more of a passive role. You will most likely have to get out of that mindset and try be more proactive and lead everything. It's not going to happen overnight but just be aware of this so you can aim to make that switch.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a tip bro.
You need to depressurise your system by fapping before you go out for approaches. These in-field boners are killing your game. They make you look super thirsty and can be construed as you being a rapist or fresh out of the pen
This

A few years back I was talking to this hot latina I had approached, she was wearing a very revealing outfit and while I was talking to her for a bit I couldn't help but look at her boobs and then went right down to staring at her kitty lol. Within a few seconds of that she excused herself....there was this awkward silence and she said "ummm....I think I should be going now".

I had another time when I was on a date mini golfing with this girl I met on a night out with friends. I was hard all night but instead of rubbing one out before meeting her I went there almost with a full hard on. We were sitting down next to each other on a bench and I couldn't help my eagerness and I put my hand on the inside of her leg and it totally ruined any chance I had of meeting up with her after that.