Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strategies to get your women to loose weight

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

One word: Competition.

Women will compete for a man they want. The playboy I run around with? I’m much thinner & fitter than any of the women he spins as plates. I’ve met most of these chicks. They are all trying to lose weight because they percieve me as competition and they aren’t as fit or as thin as I am. It’s almost a subconscious thing. My exBF was very handsome and women were always all over him. I weighed about 110 while dating him. That’s very thin on a 5’6” athletic frame. I’m back up around 115-117 now, sans constant competition.

Women who are thin to begin with after having children and getting some life experience have healthy habits. I refuse to gain weight for myself. I refuse to buy bigger clothes.

But those habits require discipline and restraint. Most people have neither discipline nor restraint and so they balloon with age.

Especially as people age this is a very important criteria to screen on. You are very unlikely to change another’s long established habits...
Rebecca, a bit full of yourself at times, no?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ive been through this with 3 long term girlfriends and 2 long term plates. The max is about 15 lbs. Habits are stronger than interest level. It’s like trying to get an alcoholic to put down drinks. Food is the drug of choice for overweight women. Unless you control her food supply, it won’t work. Men, save yourself the time and screen this upfront.
That's your luck dude, not others. Were they Caucasian, Asian, Hispanic, Arab, or Black?

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never try to change anyone to suit you, or yourself to suit someone. This life is too short, so live it your way and allow others to do the same.

Nobody is 100% perfect, so either accept her for what she is, or drop her and find another broad in the shape and weight range you desire. Remember, there is someone for everybody out there. Not all animals in the jungle eat grass. There will be men who consider curvier women dimes. I personally cant cope with slim b!tches. A solid well-built woman gets my heart racing. Each man has his space in the ecosystem

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you go running, tell her to join you. take her hand and run at a speed she can keep up with. do this over and over. after a few months, she will likely want to run without the hand. you can run a few laps and then run w/ her and then run a few more. do it over and over and over.

give her something to do instead of eating.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best scenario is to be into fitness, and w/someone else who is also.

Take up one competitive event together and "be all about it".

For instance, Softball. People live for this sport in my area.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women grow through praise and example. If you're spending some time together, take her out for a walk in the park, tell her that it drives you wild when you see her sweaty after exercising and that she can workout naked in your house, no problem.

Best thing is, motivate her (with praise), do it together (eating, exercising) and guide her with your example.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I don’t like is she is a little overweight. I’m not talking massive, but she could loose 20 to 30 lbs. If she did, she’d be hot as hell.

It’s a touchy subject obviously, but has anyone got a strategy to encourage her to slim off? How do you even approach the subject with her?
30 lbs is not overweight? Holy cow. If they are 5 lbs too much I consider it overweight.

Just say “let’s go for a walk after dinner. Let’s go work out. Let’s take the stairs.”

You guys can easily bang these women yet can’t do something so simple. Strange.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to update the thread for those interested. I spent the night with her last night and this morning in bed I carefully raised the issue. It was touchy and she initially got very upset. After she calmed down she said she used to be very thin (she’s not lying I’ve seen photos) and is very conscious of the fact that she needs to loose weight. She said she would appreciate my help in supporting her and we talked about possible solutions. She was very open to buying a bike and riding with me which I think is a good sign. Anyway I’m very glad I had this talk with her. The first difficult one and she knows where I stand now.

As always thanks everyone for your replies, at least the serious ones.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have lots and lots and lots of hot sweaty sex with her!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met a lady online. Been dating for about 6 weeks. I smashed her on the third date and the s3x is regular now and good. I find her very attractive, fun to be with and she does not hold back in bed. Nice bj and I don’t have to ask for it. To quote Kevin Samuels she is friendly, feminine, cooperative and submissive. The only thing I don’t like is she is a little overweight. I’m not talking massive, but she could loose 20 to 30 lbs. If she did, she’d be hot as hell.

It’s a touchy subject obviously, but has anyone got a strategy to encourage her to slim off? How do you even approach the subject with her?
Take them to a country where they hate the food.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Find one that wants to for herself. This is the only strategy that will work in the long run.

Nothing you can say, do or allude to will make her want to get up early after she had a rough day to hit the gym. That motivation goes away quickly. The only kind that stays is the kind she has herself.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never try to change anyone to suit you, or yourself to suit someone. This life is too short, so live it your way and allow others to do the same.

Nobody is 100% perfect, so either accept her for what she is, or drop her and find another broad in the shape and weight range you desire. Remember, there is someone for everybody out there. Not all animals in the jungle eat grass. There will be men who consider curvier women dimes. I personally cant cope with slim b!tches. A solid well-built woman gets my heart racing. Each man has his space in the ecosystem
Perhaps, but you are also helping her. How? Simple, if she wants to have a family, kids, whatever one day, she needs to be in shape for the kids and to have an easier pregnancy. As long as she also wants to lose the weight, then there's no issue. The point being, she has to, and want to do it for herself and no one else. I think that's where things get a little murky in this thread.

30 lbs is not overweight? Holy cow. If they are 5 lbs too much I consider it overweight.

Just say “let’s go for a walk after dinner. Let’s go work out. Let’s take the stairs.”

You guys can easily bang these women yet can’t do something so simple. Strange.
The average amount of people who are overweight and obese in the US, according to the CDC is 74%.

Therefore, 30 LBS isn't saying much. Go walking around NYC, which I was this weekend. Tubs of lard, mostly overweight females and in shape dudes and you'd be surprised that a female is "only" 30 lbs overweight.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I wanted to update the thread for those interested. I spent the night with her last night and this morning in bed I carefully raised the issue. It was touchy and she initially got very upset. After she calmed down she said she used to be very thin (she’s not lying I’ve seen photos) and is very conscious of the fact that she needs to loose weight. She said she would appreciate my help in supporting her and we talked about possible solutions. She was very open to buying a bike and riding with me which I think is a good sign. Anyway I’m very glad I had this talk with her. The first difficult one and she knows where I stand now.

As always thanks everyone for your replies, at least the serious ones.
Give it a shot. If she cannot come down en masse to a number where you're okay with, either you or her can end it. Nothing is written in stone. She seems willing, let's see if she does it. Many say they will, but often don't and then wonder why the relationship failed.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Late to this thread but I have to agree with @EyeBRollin on this topic. I've had a couple relationships where the girls were a little over weight. I tried to get them to lose weight. The first one lost some weight but reverted back to her old ways. She couldn't stick with it. I got fed up and we weren't getting along, so I dumped her. The second one tried three diets while we were together and failed on all of them. Then after we broke up, so started exercising and lost the weight. They usually won't lose the weight unless its there idea to do so. Your better off finding one who isn't fat from the get go.