Strangest LTR Ever... what to do?

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not something that can really be answered effectively through the bible... and here's why.

...She lives with me! *gasp!*

Seriously, I'm not sure how to handle this.

But now that I have your attention... here's a little info on the situation.

She moved in about 2 weeks ago, which was not actually my decision, as I'm 16. Her mother kicked her out, and my stepfather had no other choice than to let her stay (this was the only place she could go, and my stepfather would have felt guilty had he not of allowed it). And I also thought that her moving in would not cause us to get closer. At the time she moved in, she had a boyfriend (and has had that one for a good 6 months), so I just didn't consider it. I didn't expect that after being a complete afc and her basically putting me into friends zone, that I would shatter all of that and have us mutually entering a relationship...

...She is a social butterfly, while I am quite the introvert (recovered social phobic). She is the extra flirty type, while still being a virgin (hooray?). I am rarely seen talking (at school anyways..), and very rarely seen flirting and/or showing affection (and it's always shocking to others how my personality seems to shift dramatically when I do start flirting), and yes, I am working on this.

But since we don't go to the same school anymore, and she lives in my house, she only sees the near-best of me. After long hours of laughter and cuddling, we gradually worked our way into more and more intimate situations... (she says i have magic fingers, and that she loves my hazel eyes and long eyelashes). So I guess the feelings finally became undeniable, woop-dee-doo. And she's very attractive herself, way above-average body with a pretty smile to match.

I'd really like to know how to keep this (and any) relationship open, peaceful, and enjoyable. Or... how to find better opportunities than this one ... because I really don't know if I should settle, because I've only liked one girl more than her, but at the same time, I'm afraid it may only be physical attraction, as some days I seem to feel nothing for her, but other days she just radiates (especially when we get close). She's gone for about a week and a half, so I have a lot of time to think about this, and I could really use the help. I just think that... maybe we only like each other because of the physical closeness from before, and I don't want that to be the foundation of the relationship, ya know? I think that if I could keep the attraction there without having to be right there, then that would probably fix my problem...

Thanks in advance. (feel free to ask any questions, but you might wanna just pm me)

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, only at age 16..... i consider you to be one lucky son of a gun! use this to your advantage (if you know what i mean). not many teens get this special type of opportunity.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of you needs to move out

I'm confused - how did she come to move in with you when you guys weren't even dating?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Porky said:
one of you needs to move out

I'm confused - how did she come to move in with you when you guys weren't even dating?
Exactly, I thought for a second you have a LTR with her which was the reason why your step-father alowed her to move in with you all. But it looks like that is not the case. How did she get in....

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mother kicked her out, and since this was the only place for her to go...

She got kicked out because her mom was tired of the way she acted or something. All I know is, her mom is not a very healthy person to be around...and I'm speaking from experience.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why was your house the only place for her to go?

we're just wondering what your relationship with her was beforehand.

either way one of you should move out. preferably her

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
My house was the only place actually willing to let a teenager move in. She also said that she wouldn't really trust anyone else, anyways. Also, her real father lives in california.

And it's pretty much impossible for either of us to move out, since both of us are still minors.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your relationship with this girl. And what is your step-father's relationship with her? Why should your house be the only willing to house her. Your step-father so readily to take her in is very quetionable, thus if neither of you have direct tie with her.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your step father is banging her, and your mistaking her feelings for brotherly love.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to take advantage of the situation and have sex with her every night in your bed. **** a relationship.

Bizzaro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get stuck to her when shes arround the house, take a walk from time to time, just to have some by yourself away from her. I'm thinking that should help.