"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

strange signals from a girl? advice .. plz

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Well me and this girl are talking online, and we have some sexual topics. My birhtday is coming up, and i mentioned how i was practicng a dance for this upcoming talent show thing at school. She says "oh like a lap dance" and i say "i thought only girls could do that" she says "hehe not necessarily :)" . So I say, well my brithday is on friday, how about you give mea lap dance? she says " i think not" i said "really?" she says "yes really". So.. anyway i'm like "you know i'm jus tkidding" she says "yeah i know... I know we joke about this stuff, but sometimes i think that you are taking what i'm saying seriuosly"

To this i responded with "I know exactly where I stand in our 'sexual' relationship", she says "oh really, where's that" I says "well i know we're probably not going to have sex" and i ask her the the same question, (where does she think we stand), she answers with "kind of in that stupid playful stage, i don't see us having sex, but i don't know how i'll feel in a couple of months". BAM.!! this confuses me... why would she say "i don't see us having sex" then say "BUT i don't nkow how i'll feel in a couple months?". Then i asked her if she was waiting till she was married.. she says "if the mood is right, and i'm ready, then sure why not"....

Soooooo my question is obvoiusly... what can i do to make her want to have sex w/ me? (that sounds bad, but i am curious to see if i can seduce her, it'll be fun / good)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
I interperate the couple of months line as meaning, "Maybe after we go out for a couple of months and I become more comfortable around you I would be ready to have sex with you."

So go for it. Ask her out.
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
I think she wants get get you, but also doesn't want to look like a slut. Besides, overanalysing gets you no where....
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
I suggest you two quit with the nonesense bable over the internet and have a couple get to gethers as "friends". Remember to never analyze what a girl says, its that kinda crap that has fooled people into being AFC's in the first place. When you two get together watch for her body language and voice tone. If she is giving you some more than friendly kino then its a good sign. Ingore that bs convo you had, have some get-to-gethers incorparte c/f and kino, and if done well, it will be more like weeks before she will have sex with you rather than months.
 
T

Travisimo27

Guest
My advice- Never save an AIM conversation, letter or e-mail for the purpose of finding out what it means. You're looking over her words. Does NOT work with girls. Girls just say stuff, they have their own special meanings. It is virtually impossible to decipher. And, it changes so it won't be up to date. Basic idea, you'll see it wrong, and it'll be old news by the next day.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
You know what that convo reminds me of? The convos had with my oneitis. When you said "you know Im jus kiddin right?" you sounded scared and nervous and insecure. You also sounded desperate in that convo. It sounds like your on a friends kind of level and that she might of sqis that because she did not want to hurt yor feelings becasue she new you were being serious when you said you know Im just kidding. But also, I havent checked up on this board in so long so I might not know exactly what Im talking about ;-)
 

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
sounds like she could be playing with you. Sometimes chicks will do it for thrills, its like they get off leading other guys on. just be weary bro.
 
Top