Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strange LJBF

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I discovered the community and the red pill, I did something stupid.

This girl flirted with me heavily:
  • I sent her a funny meme, she sent it back to me with a **** drawn on the guy in the picture.
  • Asked me out on a date, and bought me a drink.
Here comes the stupid part: I then told her I am not looking for a serious relationship, and am only interested in a physical connection. She thanked me for my honesty and integrity, but said she doesn't think she could do that.

Some time later she started dating a guy, who I suspect is beta, who she is engaged to now. He even told her she is in charge and she sets the relationship rules.

Thing is - she still randomly reaches out to me on FB, and shares thoughts, and other details of her life... and I am finding it difficult to maintain this platonic connection, because every time she reaches out I think of her juicy ass and get aroused.

Is it ethical to tell her that? What should I tell her anyway? Should I say anything at all?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ethical?

Tell her let's meet up for few drinks, if she says she's engaged, tell her you're friends, and you really like to have a few drinks with her. Then on the date escalate, and tell her she's a nice wife material, and go for the kiss.

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ethical?

Tell her let's meet up for few drinks, if she says she's engaged, tell her you're friends, and you really like to have a few drinks with her. Then on the date escalate, and tell her she's a nice wife material, and go for the kiss.
I'm new to this, and I don't understand how this scenario works. Could you please break down the underlying logic for me?

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her out for drinks. Tell her she is a nice girl and would make an excellent wife. Kiss her. Fck her.
Ok, questions:
  1. Why would that work, since when I told her I am only looking for a physical connection before, she refused?
  2. Why would that work, given that she is currently in a relationship and is engaged?
  3. What if she rebuffs the kiss?
Just trying to understand the big picture here. I really am new to all this.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
she either checks if you will give her attention/chase her or she wants to fuc

or she has no friends so he pms her failed dates lmao

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I discovered the community and the red pill, I did something stupid.

This girl flirted with me heavily:
  • I sent her a funny meme, she sent it back to me with a **** drawn on the guy in the picture.
  • Asked me out on a date, and bought me a drink.
Here comes the stupid part: I then told her I am not looking for a serious relationship, and am only interested in a physical connection. She thanked me for my honesty and integrity, but said she doesn't think she could do that.

Some time later she started dating a guy, who I suspect is beta, who she is engaged to now. He even told her she is in charge and she sets the relationship rules.

Thing is - she still randomly reaches out to me on FB, and shares thoughts, and other details of her life... and I am finding it difficult to maintain this platonic connection, because every time she reaches out I think of her juicy ass and get aroused.

Is it ethical to tell her that? What should I tell her anyway? Should I say anything at all?
Depends on what you want imo

If you dont mind hitting a taken women do what @backseatjuan said. If she wants to cheat she will cheat its gonna be you or some else.
Imo this is more trouble than its worth.

Women love when they get men attention, your time is precious dont waste it on non-sexual platonic conversation with her.
I would stop anwsering her txt and tell her to get back to me when she is back in the on market.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Invite her out for drinks. She isnt married, only engaged.

If she declines due to her being in a relationship, simply ask her why she is reaching out to you then. Then she either says that she wants to hang out or you move on and dont take her bait for attention anymore.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
^ +1

OP you stop analyzing..

Your cool shades of reality will come from experience, have lots of experience, without a pause for a thought over rationalization of emotional instinct behavior. Which is pointless. By the way, red pill is a recent thing. Before the red pill there was sosuave, like big bang. Red pill is more of a no skill woman hate.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ +1

OP you stop analyzing..

Your cool shades of reality will come from experience, have lots of experience, without a pause for a thought over rationalization of emotional instinct behavior. Which is pointless. By the way, red pill is a recent thing. Before the red pill there was sosuave, like big bang. Red pill is more of a no skill woman hate.
Think that's a bad idea. He passed, she moved on and is now engaged. It's not about whether or not she's engaged specifically but more what will happen when the other party finds out that you've either f*cked his fiance or you're attempting to and she's hanging out with you. Most guys, you're probably safe. Max, you might get into a fight. However, that's fraught with danger as well. You knock the sh*t out of this guy and he gets seriously hurt? You're going to get in some type of trouble. He brings a gun to a knife fight and now you might end up on a slab right there. Either way, no matter how juicy her a$$ is, it's not worth it. And believe me, I love a nice bubble a$$ on a chick, so it's hard to resist, really hard. Don't think with that head, think with the one that has the real brain.

Plenty of chicks out there who are unconnected who have a nice juicy, bubble a$$ that you can bend over.

Sigma68

Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy needs to be cucked for his own good by the sounds of it. Go for it. If no bananas, walk out s***-hot.

Sigma68

Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy needs to be cucked for his own good by the sounds of it. Go for it. If no bananas, walk out s***-hot.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think that's a bad idea. He passed, she moved on and is now engaged. It's not about whether or not she's engaged specifically but more what will happen when the other party finds out that you've either f*cked his fiance or you're attempting to and she's hanging out with you. Most guys, you're probably safe. Max, you might get into a fight. However, that's fraught with danger as well. You knock the sh*t out of this guy and he gets seriously hurt? You're going to get in some type of trouble. He brings a gun to a knife fight and now you might end up on a slab right there. Either way, no matter how juicy her a$$ is, it's not worth it. And believe me, I love a nice bubble a$$ on a chick, so it's hard to resist, really hard. Don't think with that head, think with the one that has the real brain.

Plenty of chicks out there who are unconnected who have a nice juicy, bubble a$$ that you can bend over.
Funny how most guy will blame the other guy instead of his gf lack of decency and ethics.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how most guy will blame the other guy instead of his gf lack of decency and ethics.
That's how beta males think. There girl will cheat and they will want to beat the guy up. I would never fight another guy over a girl. Instead, they should blame the girl and move on. Plenty of other women in this world to bang.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not suggesting she isn't responsible, perhaps the most responsible party. All I'm saying is you don't want to involve yourself with that. Doesn't matter whose fault it is, who are you going to have to deal with when it goes south? Her? Who cares. Him? Possibly who cares but a gun levels the playing field real quick.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how beta males think. There girl will cheat and they will want to beat the guy up. I would never fight another guy over a girl. Instead, they should blame the girl and move on. Plenty of other women in this world to bang.
I'm not absolving the girlfriend, I'm asking if you want to deal with an enraged boyfriend/fiance? Would he be angry or grateful? Who knows. Would he wig out and try to kill you? Maybe but either way, I don't think a super fine, juicy a$$ is worth finding out which type he is or isn't.

Look, either one of you want to tempt fate like that, go ahead but there are definitely enough single, unattached women out there to service high quality guys out there. Who wants to deal with that drama?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not suggesting she isn't responsible, perhaps the most responsible party. All I'm saying is you don't want to involve yourself with that. Doesn't matter whose fault it is, who are you going to have to deal with when it goes south? Her? Who cares. Him? Possibly who cares but a gun levels the playing field real quick.
Was just a general observation on how lots of men will react, A delusion that help them rationalize why they stay with gf.
But yeah this delusion is what makes it sometime dangerous.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was just a general observation on how lots of men will react, A delusion that help them rationalize why they stay with gf.
But yeah this delusion is what makes it sometime dangerous.
That's why I'm saying it's a bad idea and not worth it. I don't care who's responsible. Yes, she a total piece of sh*t for doing her fiance like that. Hell, walk away if you don't like him that much. Don't string him along, make him think you're loyal and then out screwing anything that has is willing to lay down with her. I'd say she deserves a true a$$ whooping from either one or both of the guys but that's not going to happen.

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang on folks... She hasn't really done anything unfaithful as far as he is concerned. Or am I missing something?