Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strange LJBF

TechnoScotch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that this reaction from the cheated-on male is a throwback to all those hundreds of millennia when men would fight and kill each other over females?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that this reaction from the cheated-on male is a throwback to all those hundreds of millennia when men would fight and kill each other over females?
Imo I dont
I think its a Ego thing. Rationalizing that its not because his gf wasn't satisfied with him, but because she was coerce by the other man.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman is worth the drama of an angry guy chasing after you.

It’s obvious that she is bored to tears of her fiancé because he is the sub in the relationship and she’s the dom.

This is why a man must be the man and not a ***** in a relationship. Once a women doesn’t respect you the relationship is in effect over.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some time later she started dating a guy, who I suspect is beta, who she is engaged to now. He even told her she is in charge and she sets the relationship rules.
It sounds like she already knew this guy before you were dating her. Just about every girl says that they "don't want just a physical connection" but will just go get ****ed anyway.

Hell, maybe she knows you want to be dominant and that's why it didn't work. She has her boy toy and she's the dominant partner, so in her mind, she may be set with that. Go find a girl who wants to be submissive.

Thing is - she still randomly reaches out to me on FB, and shares thoughts, and other details of her life... and I am finding it difficult to maintain this platonic connection, because every time she reaches out I think of her juicy ass and get aroused.

Is it ethical to tell her that? What should I tell her anyway? Should I say anything at all?
Have you tried... ghosting her? Either that or you need to spice up your messages. IF you're not going on dates with her already, then just ghost her for a bit and see how she sends you messages.