"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Strange compliments

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Something that I have found to be pretty effective and very entertaining to do is giving odd ball compliments. "hey, I dont know anyone has ever told you thing, but you have the most cutest feet!" (I found something very interesting about feet, wich I'll post in another thread) or ears, nose, collar bone, posture, laugh, blinking. Just a strange, but still very flattering compliment. My analysis of this is that it makes the guy more unique because he isnt looking at the obviuos eyes, lips, hair, clothes... blah blah blah. Also, more sincere, honest. The compliment really sticks too. They always remember that one.. but they'll forget any ordinary compliment almost as soon as they hear it. Also to watch them stumble around trying to figure how to react is so entertaining. It just totally knocks them off their feet.

Just wanted to know if anyone else tried this and how they did with it? Its fun and worth trying if you havent :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

don_juan_20

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Complimenting someones feet... Hmm.. I'd never do it because they may think you have a foot fetish, which is all well and good if you do.

But what if you don't and they expect you to go down and suck their sweaty toes. Could you be landing the wrong type of girl with this move? :eek: :(
 

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
I've complimented a girl on her blonde eyebrows :) I really wanted to see the matching carpet.
hahaha!
 

coh

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
A compliment has to be sincere in order for the girl to like it, and it's better not to compliment her on her physical appearance (first time you see her & the first few dates), but I once complimented a girl on her feet once because she had painted her toe-nails blue with yellow stripes (not common), and then she was like "wow! you're the first to notice! :D" and it seemed like she had done it at a salon or something.

Originally posted by don_juan_20
Complimenting someones feet... Hmm.. I'd never do it because they may think you have a foot fetish, which is all well and good if you do.
Are you saying it's bad if they think you have a foot fetish? and are you saying it's good if you do have a foot fetish? if you meant that it's good, I'm confused, why? :confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
These are my go-to's. I love doing unusual compliments. My favorites are the cheek bones. When she's smiling, I may go "I just noticed that you have the cutest pair of cheeks. Kind of like the angels you see on greeting cards." (Not a verbatim rendition.) It works like a charm, because she's never really paid much attention to it but she will now, and every time she does she thinks of me in a good way, etc.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Women love it when you compliment something unusual. Its a reminder to them
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
"I like your cameltoe"

LMAO
 
Top