Ok guys, any of you experience this before and how did u deal with it?
This girl I met the other night and I went on a date with her the other day. The trouble is, this girl is afraid to look at me unless she is right up in my face, like real close eye to eye contact. Other than that, she will turn her head so I cant make eye contact, or look around. Its real weird behaviour. I asked her whats up and if she is scared to look at me. Then I made a joke about it telling her she was intimidated by me cause Im too pretty for her, lol, but it didnt go down to well.
I tried to get her to go for coffee, so I could sit infront of her in a normal relaxed manner, but instead she insisted we go to the movies and then to a ****tail place. All of which she will be able to sit next to me so she can again have close eye contact. It is like she does not want me to view her entire face clearly from a reasonable distance (like a couple of metres), although she is absolutely stunning so I cant see her problem..............anyone experience this before? I am guessing probably not as I have dated close to 100 girls now and have NEVER had a girl like this before, really weird behaviour , althouh I must admit, it somehow intregues me.....
??
This girl I met the other night and I went on a date with her the other day. The trouble is, this girl is afraid to look at me unless she is right up in my face, like real close eye to eye contact. Other than that, she will turn her head so I cant make eye contact, or look around. Its real weird behaviour. I asked her whats up and if she is scared to look at me. Then I made a joke about it telling her she was intimidated by me cause Im too pretty for her, lol, but it didnt go down to well.
I tried to get her to go for coffee, so I could sit infront of her in a normal relaxed manner, but instead she insisted we go to the movies and then to a ****tail place. All of which she will be able to sit next to me so she can again have close eye contact. It is like she does not want me to view her entire face clearly from a reasonable distance (like a couple of metres), although she is absolutely stunning so I cant see her problem..............anyone experience this before? I am guessing probably not as I have dated close to 100 girls now and have NEVER had a girl like this before, really weird behaviour , althouh I must admit, it somehow intregues me.....
??