"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Strange algorithm behavior for Tinder after relocating

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I had been in Eastern Europe (EE), and getting a lot of decent chicks that would be served up, but now I am back in North America (NA) for a few months, and at first, I was getting a lot of hits from decently attractive women (yes, they were garbage tat-hores, but otherwise decent looking). But then after a few minutes, it was like the app recalibrated, and I started getting fat single mommies and ethnic chicks. :mad: I figure what had happened is that I was getting a certain level of decent chicks that were selecting me while in EE, and so when I got to NA, the algorithm kept picking out decently attractive women, but then some real-time information of these decent-looking chicks rejecting me got observed, so it started giving me these dregs. :mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top