donjuan matteo
Don Juan
You guys know the kind of women I am talking about.
The kind of girl that shortly after getting to know her, you pick up those little *clues* that tell you, "this girl has definitely been around the block too many times" and then a little buzzer goes off in your head *this girl is a slut.....
...great! Now...how do I not mess this up and F close this deal ASAP?*
The first step is you need to be aware of those clues. (I once dated a girl who until this moment I didn't know was a slut until she memntioned over our first dinner, "I just need a good ****, *laugh*") Well that was an easy F close that night, but they are not usually so obvious.
From my own experience, sluts in general have a very low sense of self worth, but can still be difficult to close if they are attractive and get hit on alot. The guys she actually ****ed, while not a huge challenge, obviously did something right.
Once you realize you are dealing with a slut, you need to get in it your head RIGHT AWAY that your ONLY goal with this chick is an F close. Preferably that day, within the week at the latest. Agree/disagree?
stories? suggestions?
In closing I just want to say I always prefer a good girl to a slut, but a when you realize you've met a slut, take it for what is is, a gift. Have fun, and don't fcuk it up
The kind of girl that shortly after getting to know her, you pick up those little *clues* that tell you, "this girl has definitely been around the block too many times" and then a little buzzer goes off in your head *this girl is a slut.....
...great! Now...how do I not mess this up and F close this deal ASAP?*
The first step is you need to be aware of those clues. (I once dated a girl who until this moment I didn't know was a slut until she memntioned over our first dinner, "I just need a good ****, *laugh*") Well that was an easy F close that night, but they are not usually so obvious.
From my own experience, sluts in general have a very low sense of self worth, but can still be difficult to close if they are attractive and get hit on alot. The guys she actually ****ed, while not a huge challenge, obviously did something right.
Once you realize you are dealing with a slut, you need to get in it your head RIGHT AWAY that your ONLY goal with this chick is an F close. Preferably that day, within the week at the latest. Agree/disagree?
stories? suggestions?
In closing I just want to say I always prefer a good girl to a slut, but a when you realize you've met a slut, take it for what is is, a gift. Have fun, and don't fcuk it up