Straight from the horse’s mouth

Jaxus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big mood. Had several women say the same. Really shows how it’s the natural order of things. Women don’t mind you having multiple women as long as they feel they’re #1.

A woman doesn’t care how many concubines her king has as long as she’s his only queen.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big mood. Had several women say the same. Really shows how it’s the natural order of things. Women don’t mind you having multiple women as long as they feel they’re #1.

A woman doesn’t care how many concubines her king has as long as she’s his only queen.
So how do you make them all feel like they are #1 without getting the others jealous?

Jaxus

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you make them all feel like they are #1 without getting the others jealous?
Either train her to become a cuckquean over time, or don’t tell them about your whereabouts when you’re with the others (e.g. you tell them you’re at work when you’re at work, but when you’re with the other girls, you just say you’re busy and that work so stressful and that she needs to help you relieve your stress tomorrow night [insert wink emoji here]; something to that effect).

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either train her to become a cuckquean over time, or don’t tell them about your whereabouts when you’re with the others (e.g. you tell them you’re at work when you’re at work, but when you’re with the other girls, you just say you’re busy and that work so stressful and that she needs to help you relieve your stress tomorrow night [insert wink emoji here]; something to that effect).
I would much rather have a harem of cuckqueens

Jaxus

Don Juan
Reaction score
This conversation looks like 2 guys texting each other.
That’s actually how women talk when they feel like they can be as degenerate as possible with you and/or when they’re wildly horny to the point of no self-restraint.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
Think she likes me?
I dunno

honestly I might doubt she likes you

she could be baiting you

it is not an attractive text conversation at all

its more like something she can use to get you fired from jobs

when you text with any females remember they are 100,000 times smarter than you are in the realm of sexual affairs

your text is weak sauce, I know you think it was ballsy but in a women’s world think if she shows it to a few of her females friends, NONE of them like you, none of them approve of you

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
Now if you were cool you would say hey meet me at
XYZ restaurant
123 North street
Anytown, 13579
around 7pm, okay?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno

honestly I might doubt she likes you

she could be baiting you

it is not an attractive text conversation at all

its more like something she can use to get you fired from jobs

when you text with any females remember they are 100,000 times smarter than you are in the realm of sexual affairs

your text is weak sauce, I know you think it was ballsy but in a women’s world think if she shows it to a few of her females friends, NONE of them like you, none of them approve of you
Bro you clearly have no experience. I’ve fvcked this woman multiple times including before the text I posted. KJ spotted

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treating each one like #1 when they are with you.
Don't talk about any other women when you're with one.

In fact, don't ever talk about other people. Gossip is unattractive. If you never talk about other people, she knows you are discreet and knows you won't talk about her to other women either.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treating each one like #1 when they are with you.
Don't talk about any other women when you're with one.

In fact, don't ever talk about other people. Gossip is unattractive. If you never talk about other people, she knows you are discreet and knows you won't talk about her to other women either.
But they ask me about other girls and stuff and sometimes an ex or a girl I knew is a perfect example for a story I’m trying to illustrate

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But they ask me about other girls and stuff and sometimes an ex or a girl I knew is a perfect example for a story I’m trying to illustrate
Of course they ask, but you don't have to answer all their questions or satisfy their curiosity. It's enough to know that you have other options and they don't get exclusivity from you.

If you start talking about your other women, you will involuntarily create a sense of hierarchy/competition. Proceed at your own risk.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they ask, but you don't have to answer all their questions or satisfy their curiosity. It's enough to know that you have other options and they don't get exclusivity from you.

If you start talking about your other women, you will involuntarily create a sense of hierarchy/competition. Proceed at your own risk.
I get that so what can I do? When a girl asks me about other girls I mean. I’ve never been good at the agree and amplify technique. People just take it seriously

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that so what can I do? When a girl asks me about other girls I mean. I’ve never been good at the agree and amplify technique. People just take it seriously
"We're not going exclusive. I do have other girls, but I'm not going to talk about them with you, just as I'm not talking about you with anybody else. Do not test my discretion."

After that talk, any time she becomes 'curious' "Do your other women also do X?", you just show displeasure and tell her, "are you testing my discretion?" < reinforce that she comes close to your boundary.

"Am I your #1 girl?" > "Where do you get the idea that you're competing with other women?"
"Do you love me as much you love those other women?" > "I have a big heart. You don't need to fight for space in my affections."
"What if I have a headache/period/no desire to be social?" > "That's fine, kitten, get yourself in bed, we'll get together some other time."
"Have you taken your other kittens to this restaurant?" > "Are you testing my discretion again?"

Have integrity, be discreet. Any question is a direct challenge of your integrity and discretion and she should stop that pronto or you will visit her less.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We're not going exclusive. I do have other girls, but I'm not going to talk about them with you, just as I'm not talking about you with anybody else. Do not test my discretion."

After that talk, any time she becomes 'curious' "Do your other women also do X?", you just show displeasure and tell her, "are you testing my discretion?" < reinforce that she comes close to your boundary.

"Am I your #1 girl?" > "Where do you get the idea that you're competing with other women?"
"Do you love me as much you love those other women?" > "I have a big heart. You don't need to fight for space in my affections."
"What if I have a headache/period/no desire to be social?" > "That's fine, kitten, get yourself in bed, we'll get together some other time."
"Have you taken your other kittens to this restaurant?" > "Are you testing my discretion again?"

Have integrity, be discreet. Any question is a direct challenge of your integrity and discretion and she should stop that pronto or you will visit her less.
Thank you for this