Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

STR ended unpredictably

Reaction score
She had a 5-year relationship and I also had a 4-month relationship right before. She frequently initiated all contact to meet. We were together all weekends and one day during the week. No fights, no you did that you did not send me you did not call.no needy behavior no clingy behavior, great sex. We chatted daily mostly through texting. It seemed that her IL was high. I was away for a weekend and when I come back she says that when I was away she realized that she is not ready for a relationship and she wants to be on her own or with her friends. she told me it’s not you it’s me and it was bad timing and all those lame excuses. I just told her that those excuses suck. She got angry and said that she did nothing wrong and wants me to respect her decision and let it go. STR lasted 3 months. We have not spoken since. Her ex is dating another girl full time, as we speak and here I am in sosuave.com!

Reaction score
You were a rebound, period.
Maybe, I was. like I said there was no pressure for a relationship from my side or any insecurities or clingy behavior. it was the exact opposite. she initiated most of the contact. there was no real reason for her going so cold overnight. obviously, there is nothing to be done, I am just saying.

Reaction score
It was literally an unwinnable situation, don't take it personally. I have been on both sides of it.

The psychology of it is that she feels disgusted with herself and with her ex. Everything you do that might trigger this sense of disgust is magnified times 100. She is paranoid about repeating the same mistakes. I still kick myself for pushing people away in similar situations, in fact the best sex I ever had, in hindsight, was with such a girl.
I agree with you man.I was about to say something triggered some bad vibes when I was away and she got paranoid. the funny thing is sometimes I wonder whether she was a rebound for me also because even though sex was really good I was not so keen to meet her more often,which does not make any sense from my part.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had a 5-year relationship and I also had a 4-month relationship right before. She frequently initiated all contact to meet. We were together all weekends and one day during the week. No fights, no you did that you did not send me you did not call.no needy behavior no clingy behavior, great sex. We chatted daily mostly through texting. It seemed that her IL was high. I was away for a weekend and when I come back she says that when I was away she realized that she is not ready for a relationship and she wants to be on her own or with her friends. she told me it’s not you it’s me and it was bad timing and all those lame excuses. I just told her that those excuses suck. She got angry and said that she did nothing wrong and wants me to respect her decision and let it go. STR lasted 3 months. We have not spoken since. Her ex is dating another girl full time, as we speak and here I am in sosuave.com!
Are you spinning plates?

-Augustus-

Reaction score
Yeah, well it's always shocking when it happens so abruptly and she showed such high interest (good actress). I think it's much more difficult for men to act this convincingly although I am getting good at it.
Exactly man. She showed such high interest in everything that I was beginning to start trusting her and involving her more. the its not you its me, not ready for a relationship and i had a really good time for 3 months,however brought me back to reality. it was such a well acted high interest that i even wondered if i did something wrong.

Reaction score
It's actually kind of terrifying haha but at least yours ended somewhat quickly.

The entire interest level thing is just a complete mess. While low interest always means low interest, High interest can also mean low interest! It means she is compelled to get you but you will never know why. Women on the rebound are notorious for being very aggressive when they should be the opposite. Likewise, women that badly want "a" boyfriend will pressure you very aggressively because they are feeling the need to lock either you up or the other backup man she is dating concurrently haha.
I could not agree more. you seem to know the game. Rebound girls are surprisingly aggressive(lets go there lets do that- what are you doing. come out) whereas I was more passive and more cautious after my previous break-up experience. Funny thing is that if you reciprocate this aggressiveness you might win. Or, it might be just unwinnable as you correctly put it.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. I did it before I dated her. I am doing it now. hard part so far is that sex has been bad with those post break up girls.
Keep spinning plates. Then, after some time, if a particular women demonstrates Via her actions that she is someone who would deserve an exclusive relationship, then consider only seeing her.

-Augustus-

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Sounds like a rebound. I also fell victim to it and ended up on this site. Her ex probably contacted her, she got scared that her ex would find out that she was seeing someone so she stopped talking to you but who the hell knows. These woman ALL move very quickly and then they vanish. Its critical that you keep the pace slow and steady. Dont expect her to come back around, mine never did. In your eyes she is dead and you must move on for your own good. Read the oneitis threads on this site, you might have a slight case of it. Been there, done that. Good luck!

Reaction score
Abrupt changes in behavior usually indicate there is another rooster in the hen house.
yeah it could be. although it is impossible to explain female behavior with reasoning. for some reason she stopped feeling it. were there any signs? nope. but again it does not matter.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
yeah it could be. although it is impossible to explain female behavior with reasoning. for some reason she stopped feeling it. were there any signs? nope. but again it does not matter.
Women r never satisfied, never.

To most young woman, a man is just like having a handbag.

Today u might be that LV handbag so many of her peers are drooling over and then she got invited to purchase a Birkin...

Just know what is and play the game...

Enjoy the moment

Reaction score
Women r never satisfied, never.

To most young woman, a man is just like having a handbag.

Today u might be that LV handbag so many of her peers are drooling over and then she got invited to purchase a Birkin...

Just know what is and play the game...

Enjoy the moment
agreed. times have changed. Instagram and their sex and the city type of friends increase their demands and you have to keep up with unrealistic expectations.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, always keep in mind that the only females to truly care for you is ur mother and ur daughter. That's it.

With that said, you can love a woman, it's not a problem but don't be surprised when any woman leaves you high and dry. It's just their nature. It's part of the game where the rules are written by women and if we r smart, we will recognise those hidden rules and manipulate it to our advantage.

It's just business. Nothing personal. Getting the maximum profit is ideal even in the face of failure.

Reaction score
Yeah, always keep in mind that the only females to truly care for you is ur mother and ur daughter. That's it.

With that said, you can love a woman, it's not a problem but don't be surprised when any woman leaves you high and dry. It's just their nature. It's part of the game where the rules are written by women and if we r smart, we will recognise those hidden rules and manipulate it to our advantage.

It's just business. Nothing personal. Getting the maximum profit is ideal even in the face of failure.
profit days have long gone. after a certain time this is just a loss making business.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed. times have changed. Instagram and their sex and the city type of friends increase their demands and you have to keep up with unrealistic expectations.
You have to look at it like this, which is said but true, that even if she looks like quasi-modo, some guy out there is willing to plow. You can't say the same for guys. Now add in the disastrous social setup we have, the long arm of the law and you have a recipe for a lot of lonely guys out there. Yep, raise your value as much as you can but there will be a ceiling for most guys. There is a ceiling for women but it is a soft ceiling. Even the best looking guys, the highest smv guys, might lower themselves to banging out a fattie if the mood strikes them or they hadn't gotten any in awhile. Might not happen frequently for most of them but it does happen. Women, for the most part, don't have to lower themselves below what they deem themselves to be worthy of. At least not until they get in their 50s, then the field starts to dwindle as far as their opportunities go. Until then, some guy out there, some guy that they feel measures up, will be up for banging. By the time they have any real emotional maturity, they're too old to really use it or employ it effectively.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were likely signs you were ignoring. Red pill awareness is great, but can often result in ignoring glaring signs of lowering interest. I believe you even mentioned you had a feeling something was up prior to it happening.

Unfortunately, in the end, you are her #2. And you should never take second place to any man.

Reaction score
There were likely signs you were ignoring. Red pill awareness is great, but can often result in ignoring glaring signs of lowering interest. I believe you even mentioned you had a feeling something was up prior to it happening.

Unfortunately, in the end, you are her #2. And you should never take second place to any man.
Nope i never said something was up. If something was up even the slight change in behavior i would have reciprocated accordingly. This was just a case of great acting.like LAraiders85 brilliantly said above rebound girls come easy and leave easy when even a small thing reminded of her ex.i am not getting into what to do post break up convos. this is not amateur hour. there is nothing to do or regret, i am just sharing this experience and i am glad i got some insights from expert players of the game.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you caught some feelings.

Something similar happened to me this week. I had been seeing this chick that was on a break with her boyfriend. We hung out for 2 months, partied, had sex and would text everyday. On Monday I send her a text and her reply was “hey, my phone is about to die, I’ll text you back when it turns back” and guess what... she never did lol