"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Storytime HAHA

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2023
Messages
251
Reaction score
152
Age
26
Stories, stories, stories.

Game is all about stories.

What genre of books do hoes read?

STORIES.

I've never met a submissive feminine hoe that reads Non Fiction. If she does she's a heart broken masculine hoe. Ew. I'll leave that for the simps.

Like literally.

Who watches a majority of TV or Films?

GIRLS.

They love stories. So create stories.

Create plot lines in your head, joke, play, observe people.

Try to find out her story. And understand what she needs. Stop listening to what she wants.

Anyways.

Storytime :)

I'm gonna give you a story about the time I joined the Mile High Club
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,860
I think you're already in the mile high club
 
Top