Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

storing phone numbers

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im starting to have this problem where, my phone has too many phone numbers on it, and if i let a girl enter her phone number on it, shes going to see about 100000 other girls names on there... which cant be good.

id rather just find a way to keep phone numbers that i may eventually use for a booty call or something, just, not on my phone. what do you guys do/suggest?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen Pickup Artist?

Do that.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shagnscoob
im starting to have this problem where, my phone has too many phone numbers on it, and if i let a girl enter her phone number on it, shes going to see about 100000 other girls names on there... which cant be good.

id rather just find a way to keep phone numbers that i may eventually use for a booty call or something, just, not on my phone. what do you guys do/suggest?
Don't let her touch your phone. Just have her tell you her number and enter it in herself.

Besides, if there's a lot of womens' phone numbers there, might that not increase your worth in their eyes? It means you must be interesting if you have phone numbers to many women.

Ben

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man and deal with it. Why the hell would you hide the fact that you are popular with women? If you meet a woman that makes a comment about the telephone numbers in your phone just tell her "Don't tell me that you're one of those insecure women that feels that she has to compete with every other woman in the world!"

She will either say no and you continue entering her number or she says yes (yeah right :rolleyes: ). Would you even want to deal with a woman that admits to that anyway?

And by the way, with all those numbers in your phone, how many to you actually call or are you a number hound just collecting them so that you can have a problem like this? If you haven't talked to a women in say a month, why carry her number around with you?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete all of the numbers you haven't called (or who haven't called you) in the past week. Repeat weekly.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Delete all of the numbers you haven't called (or who haven't called you) in the past week. Repeat weekly.
Weekly? You can't be serious. I'm rotating through only 6 or 8 different women that I go out with semi regularly (more than once a month). There's no way in hell that I would want to talk to all of them every week. Even f it were only two or three, talking to them every week would be very AFC.

Shag, keep the numbers for a month. You don't have to see them every month but you should have had some type of contact with them within that time. It could be a date, a returned phone call from her or a email she has replied to.

It's difficult to keep a woman's interest level high if you haven't had any contact with her in over a month. Let's face it, if you haven't tried to contact her in that time frame, are you even interested in her?