Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop worrying about being a creep or weird

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed is my younger cousin who is 19 is VERY good at talking to girls - he speaks to them with total confidence and often in an almost annoying manner. He blantantly interrupts whatever they are doing to ask for opinons on "the football game" or "what the girls favorite beer or wine is" (he cannot even drink legally lol) If some girl where to say he is "weird" (it never happens) , he would would just walk away and shrug it off (if he didnt insult them back)
It seems it has never dawned on him that there is anything inappropriate he can say to a girl short of something VERY inappropriate.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is he good looking?

Its like that one comic showing ultra chad saying "wow looking good in that skirt" to his coworker
vs. some chump accounting analyst saying "wow looking good in that skirt'... how does the female react LOL

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody can take a thread like that seriously anymore.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never worried about being a creep or weird when approaching. I also don't flat out spam approach either. If you have some social skill and approach, you'll be ok.

Reaction score
I don't cold approach, but I often talk to stranger hot girls randomly every day and they are usually pretty receptive to me.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is he good looking?
yes. He is big sized for a Mexican also. He is not even aware of online content to tell you how to talk to girls. He just thinks you go and tell them whatever you want, they cant hurt you anyhow.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. He is big sized for a Mexican also. He is not even aware of online content to tell you how to talk to girls. He just thinks you go and tell them whatever you want, they cant hurt you anyhow.
He is probably a natural. Its because he is a chad/chadlite and has less stakes to deal with.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He is probably a natural. Its because he is a chad/chadlite and has less stakes to deal with.
Him being young and very naive also helps because he isn't even aware of the idea that girls might not want to talk to a guy. He asumes he is "better than them" by default "cause they're girls". He also thinks anything that is manly is cool and anything not manly is "gay". I think he copies some of his attitude from the other guys at the trade school he attends..

When I saw him at his high school I noticed some girls pining for his attention and he would blanket ignore them. I asked him why and he said "cause theyre stupid". They were in no way bad or stupid looking. I suspect they must have rejected him in the past and he made a point of it to never talk to them again.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Him being young and very naive also helps because he isn't even aware of the idea that girls might not want to talk to a guy. He asumes he is "better than them" by default "cause they're girls". He also thinks anything that is manly is cool and anything not manly is "gay".
Yeah but girls always want to talk to chads or chadlites. He won the genetic lottery and never had issues.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young guys dont play into these dynamics. I 46 years old. Obviously he has an age advantage.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but girls always want to talk to chads or chadlites. He won the genetic lottery and never had issues.
Yeah he also tries to bully "weird kids" for being "faggots" or "dressing weird". He asumes "non chads or non chad lights" must be secretly gay cause they dont want to talk to girls. His primary fascinations in life are pickup trucks and joining the military. He also has some more nerd hobbies like growing plants, learning snippets of foreign languages and drawing. However he has deduced that "regular people" just care about beer, football, trucks, fireworks, guns, money, and the various trouble he gets into.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words this is a thread that is either preaching to the choir or is not applicable to its intended audience?