Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop simping for sex

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simping is one thing. Sex is another.
Gentlemen its ALWAYS sex first. Any girl you wait for sex is never worth the time spent.
Putting the cart before the horse.
Her agency is her vag.
Yours is relationship. Time.
You put yours before hers you are already a simp.
Did you actually read the OP?
You make women respect you, because you value yourself. The mindset for it is described in OP. I've skimmed the thread you linked; it's only more reason to apply OP's constructive mindset.
And of course you don't ask them literally 'do you want to have sex now?'. It all depends if they want to give themselves to you and how desperate they are to keep you. Then you only have to ask 'how do you come home?' If you even have to ask. No, actually you could even suggest sex if you feel like it.
Edit: This asking for sex is super dangerous, it's very easy to switch back into the loss mindset. The woman has to present the opportunity with her subcommunication, only then you can act on it and accept her gift. She makes the offer in the first place, then it's up to you to lead.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What i was trying to say is this..

Women are playing men to make men believe it is always a win for the guy to get laid.

This is simply not true.

The female has to choose who to **** cos she ia gonna be the one bearing the child so it is a win for her if she gets you, if you have value.

This is about frame.

Women are setting a frame where you are going out with her to **** her and you are HOPING to get it. This is a weak frame.

An alpha guy can keep a girl hooked without having ****ed her quickly. An alpha guy enjoys his time with women and doesnt feel beta that they havent ****ed yet.

The comfort you feel once sex has happened you wanna feel from the beginning. Its just confort that comes from not worrying about getting it.

This relates to all the tightrope walking men are doing to get laid at the start of a relationship.

She already knows whether she likes you and whether or not your gonna **** so there is really nothing you can do to change it other than be or not be an attractive guy.

Never stress about getting laid quickly cos then you are making the vag the prize when the prize should be a good relationship.

The reason i made this post is cos women are using the power they have to give sex against men and demanding men simp or pay some other way.

Alot of men today are using crass and infantile sex talk with women via txt and such. From the womens pov this aint hot it is just playing the guy to make him crass and desperate, a humiliation that he thinks she finds that hot or attractive.

What im saying is if you are so worried about getting laid that is the main thing that you just wanna **** asap in any relationship that is too weak a frame and WILL cause power to be given away.

You shouldnt even **** a girl in any relationship context unless she is behaving well and things are going well.

Maybe think of sex as a reward you are giving her and withholding if she aint good.

Remember that men are the prize. A woman cannot be the prize it doesnt make sense.

For a woman to be the prize it means the male has very little value maybe < 50% ie a low value couple.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im saying women have too much power here and men need to adjust to this.

Its like when dating the guy ALWAYS wants to **** and this can happen on the first date or tenth date. You dont know so you are always stressing and walking a tightrope. You are worried she is gonna think your beta and lose attraction unless you get it quick.

Intact this is a game where you are being played.

Walking this tightrope stresses men and causes men to lose confidence hence dating is more difficult and less fun.

So you need to have the confidence to let the women know from the start that sex wont happen until the 3rd date. When you do that then you can enjoy then first 2 dates without stressing about whether sex happens. The uncertainty about whether sex happens on a date whether on 1 or 10 is a power that women has over you. You have to deprive her of that power so you wanna know in advance of the date what is gonna happen on the date.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loser guy: Afraid of making a move.

Average guy: "I will show I am not the above so I will be aggressive in making moves and trying to get it asap.

Superior guy: I am above other guys I can easily show confidence and do but it aint a win for me whether i get it quickly or not. Sex is not a power that women has over me bc I am the prize and superior to those she may have ****ed sooner.

Its all about levels and differentiating from other guys.

Male SMV always starts with frame.

When you remove this power from women it makes yoyy very attractive but only if you are that guy overall. This strategy only works for like > 70% guys.

It gives you alot of power if you can interaxt with women without stressing about getting laid. Much more freedom.

But you have to let her knw one way or another you are not the nice guy loser who is AFRAID of making a move. So that can be done at the start just let the girl knw you dont **** until date 3.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea that only women have sexual value and men just want it and women want commitment and this is an exchange is part of traditionalism and boomer mentality.

Its because in traditional society mens attractiveness was a non concept. A man had to bring money and the women was a passive sexual object to be bought and sold.

But the thing is the concept of male attractiveness and implicit sexual value did not exist in those days.

We have all internalised these traditional or boomer values because that is how things were seen just 50 years ago.

But in all those societies the concept of Alpha male and especially Game was not existent.

The boomer generation has no concept of Game hence they hold those views depriving men of their implicit sexual value and only seeing it as that is womens value that a man either pays for or gets via subterfuge ie being a player, seduction, aggresion etc.

These concepts all clash with game and only those with no concept of game can hold these views.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No you dont make women do anything. Yes I read his post. I replied didnt I?
Yall over complicate this women thing to a VERY high degree.

Women dont respect men. They obey them. Respect is fluid. Action is in realtime.
Tell her what to do. Be bossy. Be dominate. And as OP said. Do shyt. Hes right about that part. Thats it.
But magically doing anything to get women to put sundresses on and sing hyms is a fools errand.

By date 3? Should be plowing not asking for shyt.
Dont ask women for anything.
Holding woman accountable doesnt exist. You can do nothing to them except introduce them to their replacement.

And as a matter of fact if you wait for sex by date 4 and ask. You are a simp.
You would be better inviting her over when there is another girl coming along as well.
This stoicism out here in the manosphere is getting down right comical. Lol
I understand. I can only relate to the sort of mindset you describe because I observed this in other guys (on rare occasions). It is still a few stages away from me. You describe the 'not a Nice-Guy - not a simp' mindset. Where you make known what you want from the woman with a confidence of steel. Kavi's mindset is one stage below I think - like a starter pack for the current simp.
Edit: Telling her what to do (what he wants) is THE thing a simp can't do the least - that's why he is simping in the first place
Edit edit: I think the mindset in OP could be seen like the core masculine mindset, in parallel there is the male assertiveness (dominant). Those guys I observed had both balanced out.

Last edited:

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Loser guy: Afraid of making a move.

Average guy: "I will show I am not the above so I will be aggressive in making moves and trying to get it asap.

Superior guy: I am above other guys I can easily show confidence and do but it aint a win for me whether i get it quickly or not. Sex is not a power that women has over me bc I am the prize and superior to those she may have ****ed sooner.

Its all about levels and differentiating from other guys.

Male SMV always starts with frame.

When you remove this power from women it makes yoyy very attractive but only if you are that guy overall. This strategy only works for like > 70% guys.

It gives you alot of power if you can interaxt with women without stressing about getting laid. Much more freedom.

But you have to let her knw one way or another you are not the nice guy loser who is AFRAID of making a move. So that can be done at the start just let the girl knw you dont **** until date 3.
The sexual energy in the conversations with the attracted women is coming from the women.
Not from you.
That's the difference to seduction.
You, as a man, do NOT act emotional to your own desire, you only reflect hers back.
Your mindset in the OP is enough to do this, there is never a need to act emotional and 'make a move', because she will make the moves with her conveyed emotions, you only react to her 'propositions' by taking charge; making rational decisions what to do and where to go.

M

member160761

This is the part where I failed. Usually, the girls would simp so hard, if I wanted to respect myself I had no other choice than to not ask them out or not invite them to my room. The day after was when I crumbled, I thought I missed out, I missed the opportunity. Because after all, I liked the girls that were interested in me. So I asked them out directly. In a desperate way. Of course, they were turned off. My manliness (this mindset) was what turned them on.
I was in that situation plenty of times. Girls making moves on me and I could have had sex with them with the snap of a finger, good looking ones, but I was not really attraced to them. They had a pretty face and good body, but spiritually weak or rotten. Nothing that tells me she is a girl of dignity and high value. Sometimes I took desperate moves after the moment was over, and it was over. Once you get attached to the pleasure, to the girl, you have lost her. The only mentality that is proper is: I am the price, I already own her and I have nothing to lose. If you doubt slightly about this women sense that and treat you accordingly. Whenever I did not doubt that I would **** this girl I did have sex with her, or similar when I did not doubt she is mine and she cannot say otherwise she acted accordingly. You are really the sum of your experience and can only realize what you truly believe. No thinking, but what you inherently believe, from the bottom of your guts.

Now imagine this was the average man not too long ago. Now we have the insecurities and self-esteen issues and frailty imparted on us which only women had. The shift in the sexes did not happen with laws, but with the spiritual inversion.