Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop simping for sex

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying to touch women.
Stop trying to get laid.
Stop kino and escalation.

Stop being put under time pressure.
Stop worrying about losing out cos 'i am not man enough to make a move'.

Prioritise being the best guy you can be.

Affection, touching, hugging, sex. These things are meant to be initiated from the person with lesser status to the one with higher status. Affection, sex, love is meant to be GIVEN to those deserving. They are not meant to be TAKEN. For it to be taken it means that person is not deserving for it to be given.

Seduction is not real. It seeks to take what should be given. It is a lie on both sides. It only works on women who have never experienced alpha. Never confuse players, puas and seducers with alphas.

An alpha is given power, love, affection, sex. A beta simp attempts to take it via aggression, moving fast, sleaze etc.

A loser wants sex. A real man wants women to have respect.

Real Men cannot be players. Lying, manipulating and cheating is for women and beta losers.

You will never win by taking what does not belong to you. If it is truly yours and you are that guy, it must be given not taken.

Because of contraception and abortion a woman can have sex with any loser guy without consequences. This is why losers are getting laid.

What most men dont understand. Casual sex benefits women and causes men to be disrespected long term.

Dont let a women believe you wanna **** her. Its not manly. Women are the ultimate players. They will make you believe your libido and desire for sex is manly. In reality its not and it is just something that boosts her ego and gives her power over you.

Its not sexy to be like a horny dog that just wants to hump.

Women DO NOT validate or show respect to REAL masculinity because they are too insecure, weak and negative. They do try and ignore their attraction and innate respect to real masculinity. It is becuase they have none, so for them to value it, it makes them feel more weak and insecure.

Too many guys here and elsewhere are too proud of smashing and getting laid.

Even when the women disrespect you.

DONT smash unless the women shows real respect. For you to smash a women who has nt shown real respect and explicit acceptance is extremely beta and low.

Sex is simply the closest and most intimate experience two ppl can have. Do not do this in any toxic relationship.

You are the one doing the work in sex. If you get sexually aroused by a toxic women it only shows your weakness and failure.

Women are trash and **** trash guys. Proof pwf and jal. Nuff said.

Its an absolute lie that if you dont act on or sexually move on a girl you will lose out. Remember women have to choose the best guys and the best genes to mate with. The best is not desperate and knows his worth.

When going on dates dont stress about sex getting laid quickly or not. Just have fun. After a few dates just bring up the sex topic and straight up ask if she wants to be with you.

Make sure the women makes it clear she is ****ing you cos you are the prize and the relationship is something she values.

NEVER frame it as she is the prize and you want to be with her. It is always whether she wants to **** you.

Your job is to be the best guy. Her job is to choose and **** the best buy. You do not pay for it and you are not lucky to get it.

Women see sex like a prostitute. What can she get out of it. This is extremely toxic and does not acknowledge the romantic, personal and social value of men.

I was always interested in pua and this stuff not for getting laid but learning about ATTRACTION, POWER and ALPHA.

Learn to separate getting sex from ATTRACTION, POWER and ALPHA.

Never worry about getting laid, instead being attractive and having (intra and interpersonal ) power.

Only a low quality broken man would **** a toxic women.

M

member160761

Your post reflects my personal experience before I dabbled into degeneracy. I used to attract the exact woman I wanted and she initiated ALL of it while I was stoic. She was given to me during a time where I followed what you wrote here to a T. I did not follow some manosphere faggot, I followed what came the most natural to me. I realized going out of your way for poon is not the way. Have your life in order, build yourself, have your purpose, have your social circle, stay true to your principles and the right woman senses what you are on about and come to you. Your mere presence is what makes you known.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inspirational, classic post.

Kinda counterintuitive for most men. Getting laid is THE ultimate goal for most men. Forums like these are basically tools where men discussing basic strategies.

But this is way deeper. It will also take some experience before a man is able to apply this mindset.

And you are absolutely right about staying away from toxic women. You literally take over their energies.

M

member160761

You literally take over their energies.
I realized there are either energy vampires you have in form of jaded women or those that boost your energy which are girls with the happy gene. This correlates with the mileage they have which also correlates to their degree or lack of cynicism and penis envy. Girls with the happy gene are virgins or low-mileage girls. You don't need a woman to give you strength but you can tell the right from the wrong ones when they add to it.

But this is way deeper. It will also take some experience before a man is able to apply this mindset.
I had this mindset before I had experience. After gaining experience with girls it added only to my becoming weaker and distrustfulness. Friends who got girls left and right looked up to me despite my austerity of a monk. They did not envy me for the amount of girls I got but for the kind of girls they could not get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great inner game post.

Serious question - is this why I find myself getting firmer and harder with chicks who i legitimately feel have good value as opposed to your run of the mill plate? I've wondered at 38 if this was testosterone but it doesn't stand up to experience.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great inner game post.

Serious question - is this why I find myself getting firmer and harder with chicks who i legitimately feel have good value as opposed to your run of the mill plate? I've wondered at 38 if this was testosterone but it doesn't stand up to experience.
Ofcourse, personality is sexy. I've had the same experience. It works both ways with men and women. If you open yourself up and read emotions and feelings better you will find that personality affects your sexual attraction quite a lot.

This is why its important to open up your inner energy to read a womens energy, behaviour and respect towards you. If its negative you should not be getting hard. Get hard when a woman is good and go soft if she is negative or toxic. Your attraction towards her is based on her positive energy towards you not your innate masculinity or virility. She has to deserve you getting hard and respect it if you gave her the validation of being attracted to her.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse, personality is sexy. I've had the same experience. It works both ways with men and women. If you open yourself up and read emotions and feelings better you will find that personality affects your sexual attraction quite a lot.

This is why its important to open up your inner energy to read a womens energy, behaviour and respect towards you. If its negative you should not be getting hard. Get hard when a woman is good and go soft if she is negative or toxic. Your attraction towards her is based on her positive energy towards you not your innate masculinity or virility. She has to deserve you getting hard and respect it if you gave her the validation of being attracted to her.
Well said

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying to get laid.

Bro usually like your posts but I don’t agree with this one

If a man doesn’t do the above to a non virgin women in her late 20s or early 30s, she is wasting his time, For me, if she is not a virgin, she has 17 seconds to take off her clothes or get the hell out of my face.

You are the one doing the work in sex. If you get sexually aroused by a toxic women it only shows your weakness and failure.
What does a woman being toxic have to do with a guy getting aroused ? Half the women in cinema are probably the most toxic women ever and guys get aroused by them.

I think you are confusing a woman’s personality with her attractiveness. Men generally care if the women if hot and fertile. Anything after that doesn’t matter.

When going on dates dont stress about sex getting laid quickly or not. Just have fun. After a few dates just bring up the sex topic and straight up ask if she wants to be with you.
Its not about “getting laid quickly”, it’s about “who’s the sucker?”

Men don’t want to get laid that fast. BUT when she gave it up at 16 to guy who was genetically blessed, yet when she is older she makes the man wait? THAT is what pisses them off. ‘You gave it up to him for free when you were hotter? Then I need it faster.”

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro usually like your posts but I don’t agree with this one

If a man doesn’t do the above to a non virgin women in her late 20s or early 30s, she is wasting his time, For me, if she is not a virgin, she has 17 seconds to take off her clothes or get the hell out of my face.

What does a woman being toxic have to do with a guy getting aroused ? Half the women in cinema are probably the most toxic women ever and guys get aroused by them.

I think you are confusing a woman’s personality with her attractiveness. Men generally care if the women if hot and fertile. Anything after that doesn’t matter.

Its not about “getting laid quickly”, it’s about “who’s the sucker?”

Men don’t want to get laid that fast. BUT when she gave it up at 16 to guy who was genetically blessed, yet when she is older she makes the man wait? THAT is what pisses them off. ‘You gave it up to him for free when you were hotter? Then I need it faster.”
Yeah i get what your saying. I have a do feel the same way. I know what you mean about feeling like a sucker when you are made to wait and some guy got it quicker and easier.

But there are other angles I feel are also important so if I can clarify i will post it below.

In the last couple of days and convos Ive had here the whole making one guy wait and giving it to another has come up alot so men definitely have an issue with that inc me so thats certainly interesting.

Good to talk about these things imo.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with this. You want to be the guy who bangs her on the same day at Cancun Spring Break, not the guy taking out the 30-35 year old version of her who has to wait multiple dates.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But things in real life are not that clear-cut. You make it sound as if any non virgin in her late 20s or early 30s has had 20 dycks inside her when in fact it's much more probable she was in 2,3,4 LTRs. So with the 'naked in 17seconds or get lost' rule, you automatically select for slvts. :rolleyes:

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying to get laid.

Prioritise being the best guy you can be.

Affection, touching, hugging, sex. These things are meant to be initiated from the person with lesser status to the one with higher status. Affection, sex, love is meant to be GIVEN to those deserving. They are not meant to be TAKEN. For it to be taken it means that person is not deserving for it to be given.

Seduction is not real. It seeks to take what should be given. It is a lie on both sides. It only works on women who have never experienced alpha. Never confuse players, puas and seducers with alphas.

An alpha is given power, love, affection, sex. A beta simp attempts to take it via aggression, moving fast, sleaze etc.

A loser wants sex. A real man wants women to have respect.

Real Men cannot be players. Lying, manipulating and cheating is for women and beta losers.

You will never win by taking what does not belong to you. If it is truly yours and you are that guy, it must be given not taken.

Because of contraception and abortion a woman can have sex with any loser guy without consequences. This is why losers are getting laid.

What most men dont understand. Casual sex benefits women and causes men to be disrespected long term.

Dont let a women believe you wanna **** her. Its not manly. Women are the ultimate players. They will make you believe your libido and desire for sex is manly. In reality its not and it is just something that boosts her ego and gives her power over you.

Its not sexy to be like a horny dog that just wants to hump.

Women DO NOT validate or show respect to REAL masculinity because they are too insecure, weak and negative. They do try and ignore their attraction and innate respect to real masculinity. It is becuase they have none, so for them to value it, it makes them feel more weak and insecure.

Too many guys here and elsewhere are too proud of smashing and getting laid.

Even when the women disrespect you.

DONT smash unless the women shows real respect. For you to smash a women who has nt shown real respect and explicit acceptance is extremely beta and low.

Sex is simply the closest and most intimate experience two ppl can have. Do not do this in any toxic relationship.

Women are trash and **** trash guys. Proof pwf and jal. Nuff said.

Its an absolute lie that if you dont act on or sexually move on a girl you will lose out. Remember women have to choose the best guys and the best genes to mate with. The best is not desperate and knows his worth.

Make sure the women makes it clear she is ****ing you cos you are the prize and the relationship is something she values.

NEVER frame it as she is the prize and you want to be with her. It is always whether she wants to **** you.

Your job is to be the best guy. Her job is to choose and **** the best buy. You do not pay for it and you are not lucky to get it.

Women see sex like a prostitute. What can she get out of it. This is extremely toxic and does not acknowledge the romantic, personal and social value of men.

I was always interested in pua and this stuff not for getting laid but learning about ATTRACTION, POWER and ALPHA.

Learn to separate getting sex from ATTRACTION, POWER and ALPHA.

Never worry about getting laid, instead being attractive and having (intra and interpersonal ) power.

Only a low quality broken man would **** a toxic women.
Nah I would never get laid if I don’t make the first moves

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the sentiment, but most men can't stop themselves from simping - they literally can't do it.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what the intent of your post is, but if a man expects a woman to make all the moves, he better be okay with abstaining from sex for a long time. I speak from personal experience. If I didn't make a move, nothing would ever happen. I'm okay with banging toxic women. Dating them is another story.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@kavi
Thank you for writing this out - I needed it.
What do you consider to be real respect and explicit acceptance?

@DonQuixote
I had this mindset as well. I got it after I copied the behaviour of playbook example 'alpha' Corey Worthington and then was humbled by lots of rejections, chasing and a toxic FWB situation.
I lost it when I got into difficulties with my professional education and my motivation for it. I've sunken in despair and hopelessness.
Now I understand why you wrote being the prize and being a challenge has been a part of male western society. It does give a sense of dignity, even if you have problems that are deeper.

Once I met a girl in a group setting, she painted something. I said to her I liked it. Later, we walked away to store the equipment. I asked her out, she blushed and dropped her equipment. Then, after we stored the equipment, we passed my apartment. I said bye, was already in thoughts what I want to do next, and rushed in. She had followed me up to the entrance and stood there perplexed.
I did absolutely no move, I only asked her out. If I could do it again, I would give her a second look and tell her to come in.
This girl really 'glowed'. I think this is when they start to scream when they have sex.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what the intent of your post is, but if a man expects a woman to make all the moves, he better be okay with abstaining from sex for a long time. I speak from personal experience. If I didn't make a move, nothing would ever happen. I'm okay with banging toxic women. Dating them is another story.
@jaymbrs 100%

M

member160761

Just started reading Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and he wrote that he was glad that he did not lose his manhood before his time, even later than usual and was proud of it. Restraint, especially in matters sexual, was seen highly in the ancient world up until 100 years ago.

A couple years ago I talked to a Pakistani and he told me that if you manage to stay pure as a man before you marry you are greatly respected. Usually men in their country take prostitutes to have sex, and if you can refrain from that you are the strong one for controlling yourself.

M

member160761

@kavi
Thank you for writing this out - I needed it.
What do you consider to be real respect and explicit acceptance?

@DonQuixote
I had this mindset as well. I got it after I copied the behaviour of playbook example 'alpha' Corey Worthington and then was humbled by lots of rejections, chasing and a toxic FWB situation.
I lost it when I got into difficulties with my professional education and my motivation for it. I've sunken in despair and hopelessness.
Now I understand why you wrote being the prize and being a challenge has been a part of male western society. It does give a sense of dignity, even if you have problems that are deeper.

Once I met a girl in a group setting, she painted something. I said to her I liked it. Later, we walked away to store the equipment. I asked her out, she blushed and dropped her equipment. Then, after we stored the equipment, we passed my apartment. I said bye, was already in thoughts what I want to do next, and rushed in. She had followed me up to the entrance and stood there perplexed.
I did absolutely no move, I only asked her out. If I could do it again, I would give her a second look and tell her to come in.
This girl really 'glowed'. I think this is when they start to scream when they have sex.
Your example brings me back to past times. What is good is that you are aware of it and can rebuild yourself after a time of agony. Take the example of a cat: when you desperately want to pet a cat, she will run away from you, but if you just sit there the cat comes to you, rubbing herself on your leg and wants to be pet by you desperately.

Back in the day I barely touched women and was sparse with words. Instead I exuded a strength many girls could not help but be attracted to me. I was not attracted to most of them, I always had a certain type in mind and never bothered with any of them.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day I barely touched women and was sparse with words. Instead I exuded a strength many girls could not help but be attracted to me. I was not attracted to most of them, I always had a certain type in mind and never bothered with any of them.
This is the part where I failed. Usually, the girls would simp so hard, if I wanted to respect myself I had no other choice than to not ask them out or not invite them to my room. The day after was when I crumbled, I thought I missed out, I missed the opportunity. Because after all, I liked the girls that were interested in me. So I asked them out directly. In a desperate way. Of course, they were turned off. My manliness (this mindset) was what turned them on.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a sense, this mindset describes masculinity and the life of a man.

And women are given by the universe as compliments how good you are to yourself and how beautiful you make your life for yourself.