Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop saying you can't change your looks.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think looks matter that much, but I'm tired of the terrible, self-limiting advice people give on here concerning looks.

Sh!tty advice #1: You can't change your looks, so focus on personality.

First of all, you can change everything about your appearance through surgery, so that statement is wrong in absolute terms. Also, the only parts of your appearance that cannot be changed cheaply with a little willpower are your height and facial structure.

Before some whiner tells me he has a fat, round facial structure, slap yourself. The human skull has definition, if your facial structure is round, it's almost always (with exceptions) because you have too much body fat.

My problem with sh!tty advice #1 is that it stops guys from improving themselves. 99% of the "self-improvement" we suggest to rAFCs is getting better clothes, working out, getting a new haircut, better hygiene, etc. This is all changing your looks. Looks aren't just face and height.

Sh!tty advice #2: Girls don't care about looks the way guys do

This is bad advice, because the geniuses on this board will interpret it as "well, I'm a fatass, but girls don't care about looks, so I'll run the cube and they'll put out." Think about it this way: looks are about 90% of the equation for whether a guy wants to fvck a girl. I'll say it's about 50% for girls. That's right folks, if you look like Brad Pitt, you're halfway there (which empirically makes sense, since super good-looking guys can bang hot floozies by not doing anything wrong).

Being that getting laid is a number's game, you should be doing everything in your power to improve your success rate. I'd say my rate of lays to rejections, aggregate, is probably like 1-2%, probably lower if you count the dozens of times I was rejected before finding SS. Mystery's is 10%. Your job is to improve this percentage by any means necessary, and looks is one of them.

Sh!tty advice #3: Wutang is a pvssy

This advice sucks, because it doesn't go to the heart of wutang's issues. Consider the race issue: the consensus is that race doesn't matter. Not because it's actually irrelevant, but because you can't do anything to change it, so it's a sunk cost. Looks is equivalent to race if and only if you can't change your looks, i.e. if you already have good fashion sense, a nice body, good hygiene, and other things to make you look presentable.

Wutang and his ilk should be encouraged to look in the mirror and ask whether they are truly satisfied with their appearance. I think if he's put in work to improve his look, he would have some confidence is his appearance, and would stop whining so much.

I bring wutang up specifically because most of his posts say: "i'm 5'8'' and good-looking, but can't get ass." Then, five posts later, "I'm ugly and hate myself." Whether wutang is actually good-looking or not, he's too insecure about his looks to make it work to his advantage. Naturally, this comes across when he approaches, and he comes off as an insecure scrote, go figure.

Conclusion

The 'looks whiners' are still whiners, but there's better ways to set them on the right path than to insult them. Hopefully someone will use this thread to come up with some constructive advice. Also, if you're fat and ugly, but don't have a deformity or a thyroid condition, fix it. You'll be glad you did.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
I don't think looks matter that much, but I'm tired of the terrible, self-limiting advice people give on here concerning looks.

First of all, you can change everything about your appearance through surgery, so that statement is wrong in absolute terms. Also, the only parts of your appearance that cannot be changed cheaply with a little willpower are your height and facial structure.

Before some whiner tells me he has a fat, round facial structure, slap yourself. The human skull has definition, if your facial structure is round, it's almost always (with exceptions) because you have too much body fat.

My problem with sh!tty advice #1 is that it stops guys from improving themselves. 99% of the "self-improvement" we suggest to rAFCs is getting better clothes, working out, getting a new haircut, better hygiene, etc. This is all changing your looks. Looks aren't just face and height.

This is bad advice, because the geniuses on this board will interpret it as "well, I'm a fatass, but girls don't care about looks, so I'll run the cube and they'll put out." Think about it this way: looks are about 90% of the equation for whether a guy wants to fvck a girl. I'll say it's about 50% for girls. That's right folks, if you look like Brad Pitt, you're halfway there (which empirically makes sense, since super good-looking guys can bang hot floozies by not doing anything wrong).

Being that getting laid is a number's game, you should be doing everything in your power to improve your success rate. I'd say my rate of lays to rejections, aggregate, is probably like 1-2%, probably lower if you count the dozens of times I was rejected before finding SS. Mystery's is 10%. Your job is to improve this percentage by any means necessary, and looks is one of them.

This advice sucks, because it doesn't go to the heart of wutang's issues. Consider the race issue: the consensus is that race doesn't matter. Not because it's actually irrelevant, but because you can't do anything to change it, so it's a sunk cost. Looks is equivalent to race if and only if you can't change your looks, i.e. if you already have good fashion sense, a nice body, good hygiene, and other things to make you look presentable.

Wutang and his ilk should be encouraged to look in the mirror and ask whether they are truly satisfied with their appearance. I think if he's put in work to improve his look, he would have some confidence is his appearance, and would stop whining so much.

I bring wutang up specifically because most of his posts say: "i'm 5'8'' and good-looking, but can't get ass." Then, five posts later, "I'm ugly and hate myself." Whether wutang is actually good-looking or not, he's too insecure about his looks to make it work to his advantage. Naturally, this comes across when he approaches, and he comes off as an insecure scrote, go figure.

Conclusion

The 'looks whiners' are still whiners, but there's better ways to set them on the right path than to insult them. Hopefully someone will use this thread to come up with some constructive advice. Also, if you're fat and ugly, but don't have a deformity or a thyroid condition, fix it. You'll be glad you did.
The thing is, you might change your looks, get a facelift blah blah and while you might be the best looking dude out there, you still might not get girls because your inner game and stuff is going to be messed up. And in the end, even the fattest ugliest piece of sh*t on the planet can pull girls, because looks aren't really a big factor. That's not to say good looks can't help, but overall that's not what decides if a woman is attracted to you or not, it's your inner game and sub communication.

Another BIG deciding factor is how reactive you are to the woman. And the average guy is super reactive which is why he fails with woman. Reacting is if a girl says "Um... sorry I'm a lesbian" and the guy says something like "Ooh, sorry, didn't know you rolled like that" or tries to make a comeback. The guys who "know it" aren't reactive because they're not insecure and have no reason to respond or even react to little things like that. And those guys get women.

What most guys don't realize is this, when a woman says stuff like "Go away!" or "Get away from me!" that's just a sh*t and if you don't react, you can turn her mood from p*ssed to happy. This basically tells us that women live in the emotion of the moment and this is why a girl can be p*ssed at you one second and love you the next. But average guy will say "Uh... Okay" and probably react to the girl.

In the end, looks aren't the deciding factor in whether you get laid or not and this is proven because many ugly ass motherf*ckers and fat ass motherf*ckers can still pull hot girls if they have tight inner game and sub communication.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Any effort towards maximizing your physical appearance will save you time and effort in the field. Women will make it much easier for you to game them if you look your best.

But we're still looking at this the wrong way. Looks are not the deciding factor in which guys get laid.

This may sound unbelievable to those of you who have no experience in the field, but attractive women would rather get sex on a regular basis by a guy that is 6-7 in looks than wait 10 years to have sex with a 10 super model.

What I mean is, merely approaching a woman and ability to move the interaction towards sex, while overcoming her social conditionings (aka Having Game) is much more valuable to her sex drive than some super model hunk that refuses to approach out of ego.

Case in point, I approached this really attractive blonde at my half-sister's wedding. I casually flirted and talked to her but never asked her for her number, partly out of fear of rejection and assuming she was not interested. Well i just found out from my half-sister that she thought I was "really cute" My good-looks alone could not get me in bed with her.

I mean yeah, it would help wonders if you looked like Brad Pitt, but it does not mean you can't ever get laid by any attractive women if you're not. Women are not as picky as they seem, and sometimes the best looking women often times settle for the biggest losers, because they are the only ones that actually approach and try to bed them.

Beauty is also in the eye of the beholder. Case in point, my girlfriend would be in the 7-9 range for most guys. But I still got shot down by numerous other women while I was casually dating her. And I used the same approach method on her as I did the other women.

So guess what, even though my girlfriend thinks im the "hottest guy she's ever dated" does not mean ALL women are gonna think the same of me. I was probably some ugly mofo to average shlub to those other chicks

Your looks only serve to maximize your EFFORTS in the field. Don't expect women to throw themselves at your doorstep and realize that a woman would rather have sex with a decent looking dude that makes the effort to f*ck her than no sex at all.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
HAHAHAHAH, a thousand posts and this is what you've learned elstud. Goddamnit you have seriously got to make out with a girl or something.
Actually I have made out and got several numbers thank you. In the end, it's your beliefs that's keeping you from having real solid game. If a girl says that and you THINK she'll call the police or scream Rape, that's because that's what you're sub communicating. But lol you're average, because A LOT of guys would fail that sh*t test and would react to that. But hah, judging from your mindset it doesn't like you've been sh*t tested before and when you do get sh*t test you're going to fail it. And then after you fail that sh*t test a guy with solid game who isn't reactive will probably walk into that set, pass "go away" sh*t test and get the number, because he doesn't think logically and isn't reactive like you "looks" guys.

Point is, you can't use good looks as a crutch because NOT all good looking guys get girls. Then again, not all average or ugly looking guys get rejected. It all comes down to sub communication and inner game. You guys who think "looks" is everything in gaming couldn't explain why I see ugly ass mofos walking around with 9's or 10's because it's outside of your limited mindset. And I can tell you guys who think looks are everything probably think very logically, which is bad when it comes to women. In the end, using looks as a crutch will not get you far.

And like I said, looks MIGHT help your game, but it is NOT the deciding factor, meaning you can have bad looks and still pull women.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
I'm going to ignore whatever you just posted ElStud, and give you this advice: instead of debating what to do after a girl says "get away from me", you should realize that something obviously went wrong in the conversation if a girl is telling you to get away from her to begin with. Maybe it's your looks, lmao.
You've never had a sh*t test before obviously. I've had girls tell me to go away, yell at me, all that sh*t and then like me the very next second. That's because I don't really react to that kind of stuff and women love unreactive guys. You're the example of a guy who probably doesn't pull, because even if you got the girl, you're waaay too reactive and the minute she throws a sh*t test at you, the relationships over because you'll react. And you're still not getting the point. It's got nothing to do with the girl saying "Get away from me" it's the point that it's a sh*t test and most guys will fail it, you being an example. And that's why girls throw sh*t test, to weed out reactive, insecure guys like you.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SanJose and ElStud, if you turn this thread into another flame war, I'm going to do everything in my power to get you IP banned, if that means Paypalling the mods some guap, so be it.

Did you even read my post, ElStud? I said looks are 50%, if you aren't good looking, it means you need to compensate with game. THIS ISN'T NEW.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
SanJose and ElStud, if you turn this thread into another flame war, I'm going to do everything in my power to get you IP banned, if that means Paypalling the mods some guap, so be it.

Did you even read my post, ElStud? I said looks are 50%, if you aren't good looking, it means you need to compensate with game. THIS ISN'T NEW.
Flaming? Oh no, I call it enlightening, helping out someone who's game isn't that good. Anyways though, I'll let him have his limited beliefs though they are stopping him from progressing with women.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
The thing is, you might change your looks, get a facelift blah blah and while you might be the best looking dude out there, you still might not get girls because your inner game and stuff is going to be messed up. And in the end, even the fattest ugliest piece of sh*t on the planet can pull girls, because looks aren't really a big factor. That's not to say good looks can't help, but overall that's not what decides if a woman is attracted to you or not, it's your inner game and sub communication.

Another BIG deciding factor is how reactive you are to the woman. And the average guy is super reactive which is why he fails with woman. Reacting is if a girl says "Um... sorry I'm a lesbian" and the guy says something like "Ooh, sorry, didn't know you rolled like that" or tries to make a comeback. The guys who "know it" aren't reactive because they're not insecure and have no reason to respond or even react to little things like that. And those guys get women.

What most guys don't realize is this, when a woman says stuff like "Go away!" or "Get away from me!" that's just a sh*t and if you don't react, you can turn her mood from p*ssed to happy. This basically tells us that women live in the emotion of the moment and this is why a girl can be p*ssed at you one second and love you the next. But average guy will say "Uh... Okay" and probably react to the girl.

In the end, looks aren't the deciding factor in whether you get laid or not and this is proven because many ugly ass motherf*ckers and fat ass motherf*ckers can still pull hot girls if they have tight inner game and sub communication.
Holy ****.

I´m impressed ElStud. That was actually a really good post :up:

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You've never had a sh*t test before obviously. I've had girls tell me to go away, yell at me, all that sh*t and then like me the very next second. That's because I don't really react to that kind of stuff and women love unreactive guys. You're the example of a guy who probably doesn't pull, because even if you got the girl, you're waaay too reactive and the minute she throws a sh*t test at you, the relationships over because you'll react. And you're still not getting the point. It's got nothing to do with the girl saying "Get away from me" it's the point that it's a sh*t test and most guys will fail it, you being an example. And that's why girls throw sh*t test, to weed out reactive, insecure guys like you.

Boo boo bee boo?:crackup:

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say I agree with this. Looks are a HUGE part of getting girls, and no matter what you say it wont change that fact. It doesnt matter if you read the bible and all the articles in the world if your really ugly and noone would want to be with you (being overdramatic).
A great looking guy can get laid without knowing any of this DJing stuff, 100% because of his looks. Im not saying that sosuave and that stuff arent absolutely fantastic help for most guys, but this thread does debunk some widely believed myths.

Also; ElStud, you are a complete retard. "GO AWAY" is NOT a ****test, its her telling you to GO AWAY because your being a ****ing creep! You have learned absolutely NOTHING from this wonderful place.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
I have to say I agree with this. Looks are a HUGE part of getting girls, and no matter what you say it wont change that fact. It doesnt matter if you read the bible and all the articles in the world if your really ugly and noone would want to be with you (being overdramatic).
A great looking guy can get laid without knowing any of this DJing stuff, 100% because of his looks. Im not saying that sosuave and that stuff arent absolutely fantastic help for most guys, but this thread does debunk some widely believed myths.

Also; ElStud, you are a complete retard. "GO AWAY" is NOT a ****test, its her telling you to GO AWAY because your being a ****ing creep! You have learned absolutely NOTHING from this wonderful place.
And I said do not argue with him for his ways limit him. But let him be limited, I said, he'll learn in time. He'll a learn a sh*t test and that looks are not divine. Basically, you're wrong, I'm not going to argue with you and if you would open up your mind you would said that you're not right. Good looks does not equal a lay, your inner game does, which is why downright ugly mugs get laid. Looks'll help but that in no way means that at the end of the day, you'll be gauranteed a lay. And you also have no idea what a sh*t test is.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While working out, taking care of yourself and dressing decently won't make anyone look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney, any man is a fool if he doesn't make the most of what he has. Women like a dude who takes pride in himself, his appearance, and the way he carries himself; makes it look like he has high standards in life.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FLEX said:
While working out, taking care of yourself and dressing decently won't make anyone look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney, any man is a fool if he doesn't make the most of what he has. Women like a dude who takes pride in himself, his appearance, and the way he carries himself; makes it look like he has high standards in life.
Well yeah, I mean you got to have pride in yourself.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:

Conclusion

Nice post and I agree with most of what you said.

However, YOU CAN change your facial structure. Cosmetic Surgery/Oral and Maxillfacial Surgery CANNOT make you look like somebody else, but facial implants, corrective jaw surgery and even orthodontics can change the structure of your face.

Think about it this way: looks are about 90% of the equation for whether a guy wants to fvck a girl. I'll say it's about 50% for girls

Agreed. However, when it comes to looking for a girlfriend, looks are about 75% of it, not 90%. I agree with the 50% for guys though, hence why you see average looking but confident guys with attractive women.

Face it, looks do matter. The more handsome you are, the more female attention you will get. If you are below average looking, you really don't stand a chance unless you are loaded or the girl has very low self-esteem.

Cosmetic Surgery, Orthodontics and Corrective Jaw Surgery can drastically improve your looks.

The only things you can't change are your height, body type (mesomorph, endomorph, etc.), natural skin, hair and eye color nor can surgery make you look like somebody else.

So, unless you were born with one of the rare craniofacial anomalies (where multiple surgeries still won't make you look normal) or your face suffered severe burns or facial trauma, DON'T FEEL BAD for ugly people.

Chances are if you are ugly, it is NOT the result of a craniofacial anomalie or accident. You are ugly because you have acne scarred skin (treatable), an ugly nose (fixable), a weak chin (fixable), a prognathic jaw (fixable), a gummy smile (fixable), a double chin (fixable), crooked-stained teeth (fixable).

Quit whining and actually go do something about it.

We should be on our knees thanking God that we will in the 21st century. Prior to the 1970's, you really couldn't do anything about what mother nature gave you.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Nice post and I agree with most of what you said.

However, YOU CAN change your facial structure. Cosmetic Surgery/Oral and Maxillfacial Surgery CANNOT make you look like somebody else, but facial implants, corrective jaw surgery and even orthodontics can change the structure of your face.

Think about it this way: looks are about 90% of the equation for whether a guy wants to fvck a girl. I'll say it's about 50% for girls

Agreed. However, when it comes to looking for a girlfriend, looks are about 75% of it, not 90%. I agree with the 50% for guys though, hence why you see average looking but confident guys with attractive women.

Face it, looks do matter. The more handsome you are, the more female attention you will get. If you are below average looking, you really don't stand a chance unless you are loaded or the girl has very low self-esteem.

Cosmetic Surgery, Orthodontics and Corrective Jaw Surgery can drastically improve your looks.

The only things you can't change are your height, body type (mesomorph, endomorph, etc.), natural skin, hair and eye color nor can surgery make you look like somebody else.

So, unless you were born with one of the rare craniofacial anomalies (where multiple surgeries still won't make you look normal) or your face suffered severe burns or facial trauma, DON'T FEEL BAD for ugly people.

Chances are if you are ugly, it is NOT the result of a craniofacial anomalie or accident. You are ugly because you have acne scarred skin (treatable), an ugly nose (fixable), a weak chin (fixable), a prognathic jaw (fixable), a gummy smile (fixable), a double chin (fixable), crooked-stained teeth (fixable).

Quit whining and actually go do something about it.

We should be on our knees thanking God that we will in the 21st century. Prior to the 1970's, you really couldn't do anything about what mother nature gave you.

Man if you keep whining about looks like a little b!tch then why dont you get some plastic surgery to look like a fvcking super model so you can stop coming on here and annoying all the members with your stupid fvcking "looks" threads.

Get a fvcking life, and go get laid you 31 year old piece of sh1t virgin

/rant over

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Man if you keep whining about looks like a little b!tch then why dont you get some plastic surgery to look like a fvcking super model so you can stop coming on here and annoying all the members with your stupid fvcking "looks" threads.

Get a fvcking life, and go get laid you 31 year old piece of sh1t virgin

/rant over
you are an idiot..you would see I was not ranting if you read correctly.

And show some god damned respect to your elders. You are nothing but a 16 year old punk who is probably disruptive in class. If you were in front of me I would ***** slap you.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say a really non-alpha thing to do is to lose your composure and both of you have done just exactly that.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka, I think plastic surgery is beyond the means of most people on this forum, and therefore not really relevant.