"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Stop Reading Into Body And Spoken Language

Blinky

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Reading body language and what other people say is impotant too seduction and any kind of Interaction with anyone, it don't have too be someone your trying too pick up.

I don't care what you say, cause if you try too get with some girl u'll aways use lots of body laguage reading wheather u want too or not,...It's human nature, girls are more natural at reading it than guys,..but if you learn more of it for yourself it will give you a great boost too your socail skills.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Correction.

Originally posted by A-Unit
There's 4 hours left.

Not nearly enough time to be debating girls, their moves, and so forth. Time that could be used learning about nutrition, reading, hanging with friends, or family, is spent learning how to seduce women. A big waste in my book.


A-Unit
theres actually 3 hours left 8+8=16+2+2 = 20+1 =21
24-21= 3
arrent i smaurt.
 

BramhaBull60

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2001
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Blinky,

If reading body language works for you, thats great and I wish you success. For most of us, especially those starting out, it does not.

Your right. Reading body languare is a skill that can help. However, most guys I know and alot of people who post here spend more time reading body language or into what women are saying( which is a worse )trying to fool themselves into thinking that that person is attracted to them. I truly feel the only way to know if a girl likes sexually is to kiss a girl, then keep taking step after step to see how far you get. If shes a cold fish to you, move on because its just trouble. If she is hot and heavy, then you know she likes and its a whole new ballgame after that. I just think its easier than toturing yourself if you don't have that talent.
 

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
43
Re:

I'll let my ego get the best of me and reply.

theres actually 3 hours left 8+8=16+2+2 = 20+1 =21
24-21= 3
arrent i smaurt.
I'm glad a 17 year old can do more than log on to So Suave and look-up seduction material. Thanks for the correction.

Goes to show what "picture" people actually see on this site.


A-Unit
 

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
25
Location
USA
Looks like DJ Bible material to me.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
One of the best damn threads I have read.

May the newbies grill this into their heads.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit
I'll let my ego get the best of me and reply.



I'm glad a 17 year old can do more than log on to So Suave and look-up seduction material. Thanks for the correction.

Goes to show what "picture" people actually see on this site.


A-Unit
what picture :confused:
are u insulting me :confused:
????:confused:
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
We all know that reading and using body language is crucial in seduction. I think what the author is trying to say is that instead of wondering if so and so is interest, act and then you'll have your answer.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I like many have overanalyzed way too much, but I'm an engineer by profession so some of that thinking spills over too my love life.

We must remember though that women aren't logical. So logic doesn't apply and analysis will only frustrate.

I think the biggest things I have learned are to eliminate counterseductive qualities (there are many and most women will agree on alot of them) and also to make myself the best Ricky I can be. But that part is for me to benefit for, more than anyone else.
 
Top