Stop Reading Into Body And Spoken Language

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading body language and what other people say is impotant too seduction and any kind of Interaction with anyone, it don't have too be someone your trying too pick up.

I don't care what you say, cause if you try too get with some girl u'll aways use lots of body laguage reading wheather u want too or not,...It's human nature, girls are more natural at reading it than guys,..but if you learn more of it for yourself it will give you a great boost too your socail skills.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Correction.

Originally posted by A-Unit
There's 4 hours left.

Not nearly enough time to be debating girls, their moves, and so forth. Time that could be used learning about nutrition, reading, hanging with friends, or family, is spent learning how to seduce women. A big waste in my book.

A-Unit
theres actually 3 hours left 8+8=16+2+2 = 20+1 =21
24-21= 3
arrent i smaurt.

BramhaBull60

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blinky,

If reading body language works for you, thats great and I wish you success. For most of us, especially those starting out, it does not.

Your right. Reading body languare is a skill that can help. However, most guys I know and alot of people who post here spend more time reading body language or into what women are saying( which is a worse )trying to fool themselves into thinking that that person is attracted to them. I truly feel the only way to know if a girl likes sexually is to kiss a girl, then keep taking step after step to see how far you get. If shes a cold fish to you, move on because its just trouble. If she is hot and heavy, then you know she likes and its a whole new ballgame after that. I just think its easier than toturing yourself if you don't have that talent.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I'll let my ego get the best of me and reply.

theres actually 3 hours left 8+8=16+2+2 = 20+1 =21
24-21= 3
arrent i smaurt.
I'm glad a 17 year old can do more than log on to So Suave and look-up seduction material. Thanks for the correction.

Goes to show what "picture" people actually see on this site.

A-Unit

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like DJ Bible material to me.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best damn threads I have read.

May the newbies grill this into their heads.

Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit
I'll let my ego get the best of me and reply.

I'm glad a 17 year old can do more than log on to So Suave and look-up seduction material. Thanks for the correction.

Goes to show what "picture" people actually see on this site.

A-Unit
what picture :confused:
are u insulting me :confused:
????:confused:

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that reading and using body language is crucial in seduction. I think what the author is trying to say is that instead of wondering if so and so is interest, act and then you'll have your answer.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like many have overanalyzed way too much, but I'm an engineer by profession so some of that thinking spills over too my love life.

We must remember though that women aren't logical. So logic doesn't apply and analysis will only frustrate.

I think the biggest things I have learned are to eliminate counterseductive qualities (there are many and most women will agree on alot of them) and also to make myself the best Ricky I can be. But that part is for me to benefit for, more than anyone else.