Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop over paying for women

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be at lunch on a busy day. All of your friends are there for a table for 3 or family restaurant( If you can still find them) Alway set up a form of payment so the service industry doesn't make mcdonals your enemy. Adapt and if you are on a date. You are calling it a date but your friends see the twenty dollar tip. You win in marriage because the next generation see's you are not the typical attorney. Being the companys employee doesn't take you to the life insurance plan no one can get. Free drink, parking, etc

p.s.- Another morning

p.s.- Work week ahead...

-Vantagepoint

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be me, hate tipping. On a date, go to McDonalds, order from dollar menu. Ask for treat of the week. Dinner and an action date. Problem Solved.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Uhh...I have no idea what you are even trying to say because this reads like a bunch of gibberish someone put thru a translator that doesn't make any sense nor form proper sentences .

Understandable if English isn't your first language...if it is...geesh...you have a lot bigger issues than women to worry about. Like going back in time and getting a grade school education.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh...I have no idea what you are even trying to say because this reads like a bunch of gibberish someone put thru a translator that doesn't make any sense nor form proper sentences .

Understandable if English isn't your first language...if it is...geesh...you have a lot bigger issues than women to worry about. Like going back in time and getting a grade school education.
Its the format of a meme on 4chan.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be at lunch on a busy day. All of your friends are there for a table for 3 or family restaurant( If you can still find them) Alway set up a form of payment so the service industry doesn't make mcdonals your enemy. Adapt and if you are on a date. You are calling it a date but your friends see the twenty dollar tip. You win in marriage because the next generation see's you are not the typical attorney. Being the companys employee doesn't take you to the life insurance plan no one can get. Free drink, parking, etc

p.s.- Another morning

p.s.- Work week ahead...

-Vantagepoint
You gave a $20 tip for a hamburger at McDonalds to try to get the cashier's phone number and your friends thought you were crazy? Did she give you her number?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gave a $20 tip for a hamburger at McDonalds to try to get the cashier's phone number and your friends thought you were crazy? Did she give you her number?
Well My french is not so great. Yea was just showing how you could be paying at a restaurant. From you would look at it as forty dollar tip. Canada usually expensive when you can travel. You could get a girls phone number in Florida. Date is like '98 Hooters (deerfield beach) I'm sure free drinks and save you the journey. Like if you could find a cashier like that in a starbucks. Yea most breakfast or where you would get breakfast does not accept apple pay, cards, etc. Funny if you "date" and try to keep a day Employmentt

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Can I suggest you compose your messages here in your native language and either use macOS’s built in translate function to translate it to English or google Translate and paste the result into the forum? It is very hard follow your meaning the way you’re posting now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Did you someone forget how to spell? Can you fix the title of the thread to be valid English?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well My french is not so great. Yea was just showing how you could be paying at a restaurant. From you would look at it as forty dollar tip. Canada usually expensive when you can travel. You could get a girls phone number in Florida. Date is like '98 Hooters (deerfield beach) I'm sure free drinks and save you the journey. Like if you could find a cashier like that in a starbucks. Yea most breakfast or where you would get breakfast does not accept apple pay, cards, etc. Funny if you "date" and try to keep a day Employmentt
So you are saying this would also work in Toronto?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should have an address there as marseille. How that would sound Here in Toronto Marseille. " here in toronto Montpellier" Mayor of monpellier, Modspeth highschool. Haha.

Attachments

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure there is some creative style to this thread, much like a arthouse film or exotic art of sorts. I am baffled. What type of art thread is this? It is a new thing.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's there to bump? Nobody can understand what you are even talking about so how could they respond with anything coherent to an incoherent post?
I can. Just went through an indian mediator giving me legal advice. Later on her recomemmend a didstant family should have a farewell party. Since person did clinically had a stroke and now see's a date for a farewell party..

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

p.s.- Another morning

p.s.- Work week ahead...

-Vantagepoint