Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop lking at females as purely sexual beings

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
And you will find your paradigm shifts immensely. Lots of guys have a chip on their shoulder on some incel chit when it comes to women...having a negative outlook towards them will yield you negative results. Viewing women as a walking fleshlight is as bad as women who view men as a walking atm/wallet.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
And you will find your paradigm shifts immensely. Lots of guys have a chip on their shoulder on some incel chit when it comes to women...having a negative outlook towards them will yield you negative results. Viewing women as a walking fleshlight is as bad as women who view men as a walking atm/wallet.
What do you look at them for? Friendship? As bad as it sounds, ladies are here for two things, companionship and breeding. Dudes, in theory, are here for supporting and providing for their family and/or offspring. Come on @Julian, you're better than just friends with a lady.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Newsflash- Women use men for ways that benefit them.

I use women for ways that benefit ME.

Go ahead and try to use women for ways that benefit THEM and let me know how that works out for you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newsflash- Women use men for ways that benefit them.

I use women for ways that benefit ME.

Go ahead and try to use women for ways that benefit THEM and let me know how that works out for you.
How are you avoiding the dark triad female or any other who wants to just get in your business or raise her status by effing with you?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to, if you don't you end up in the friend zone.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me what else they are good for except sex and helping you raise happy children. They are good for nurturing and sex. They are happiest in those two roles.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be friends with women. Just friends. Bend over backwards and do all sorts of favors for them, while expecting nothing in return. Don’t ever expect sex from any woman, remember, just friends.

try this and see what your results are and get back to me lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Results are he'd probably end up with a lot of female friends. But law of averages says one of them would probably crush on him.
I get your point, but if he's really "expecting nothing in return", he doesn't fit the community's definition of a Nice Guy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Results are he'd probably end up with a lot of female friends. But law of averages says one of them would probably crush on him.
I get your point, but if he's really "expecting nothing in return", he doesn't fit the community's definition of a Nice Guy.
Even if the guy was a genuinely decent person and one that is willing to help out someone in need, compared to the textbook definition of a “nice guy” he’s still being taken advantage of. Women might act aloof about taking advantage of a genuinely good guy with no other intentions, but from the outside looking in I see exactly what’s going on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be friends with women. Just friends. Bend over backwards and do all sorts of favors for them, while expecting nothing in return. Don’t ever expect sex from any woman, remember, just friends.

Sex drive will be lost. Masculine swagger reduced over time. They doormat those types intime dont appreciate shyt. I hope you charge them $$$ for help.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to agree that a lack of sexual energy with a woman is an indicator you shouldn't be spending much other energy on her either. Doesn't mean women are only good for sex or that you shouldn't treat them with respect however.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I tend to agree that a lack of sexual energy with a woman is an indicator you shouldn't be spending much other energy on her either. Doesn't mean women are only good for sex or that you shouldn't treat them with respect however.
True. At one time, they used to raise a family, cook, clean, and stand by their dude. Now? Kids go to daycare @ 800 bucks a week, either the dude cooks (no issues with that) or she orders take out / uber eats, cleaning is done by an outside firm (or not at all), and many will abandon ship when times get tough.

Good stuff.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual energy, appreciation and respect. A man needs to be aware of all of these factors when dealing with women and people in general. It's not to say that women can't be great comrades and boost your life in other ways other than sex, but you must be aware of how that interaction is COSTING you. But it is TRUE. A man who gets all of his female attention from 10 close female "friends" whom he bathes in NON SEXUAL attention from all 10, he will not be sexually attractive to anyone, since his friends fed him a diet of non sexual energy.

The positive side of this is if your 10 friends all find you sexually attractive, your sexual masculine swagger will be amplified, and in the presence of other women many will strangely find themselves also sexually attracted to you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. At one time, they used to raise a family, cook, clean, and stand by their dude. Now? Kids go to daycare @ 800 bucks a week, either the dude cooks (no issues with that) or she orders take out / uber eats, cleaning is done by an outside firm (or not at all), and many will abandon ship when times get tough.

Good stuff.
And if he goes along with it, his energy will be adjusted to more of a non-sexual and helpful vibe. She will find her self always drawn to men other than him, most who would never agree to be that helpful to her.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pray tell me, if is not for sex, why the hell I would want a female?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual energy, appreciation and respect. A man needs to be aware of all of these factors when dealing with women and people in general. It's not to say that women can't be great comrades and boost your life in other ways other than sex, but you must be aware of how that interaction is COSTING you. But it is TRUE. A man who gets all of his female attention from 10 close female "friends" whom he bathes in NON SEXUAL attention from all 10, he will not be sexually attractive to anyone, since his friends fed him a diet of non sexual energy.

The positive side of this is if your 10 friends all find you sexually attractive, your sexual masculine swagger will be amplified, and in the presence of other women many will strangely find themselves also sexually attracted to you.
That’s a great observation about sexual energy. While it may seem harmless to keep around women friends, what you’re doing that you may not be aware of, is allowing them to project all their non sexual energy and non sexual attention on to you. You may not see the negative effects right away but they will read their ugly head in time and you will have a lot to undo. Not to mention the time you’re wasting with these 10 ladies that you could be spending with 10 ladies that want to project sexual energy and attention on to you. They can’t do that while those other 10 are hanging around taking up all your time, resources, attention and getting your best effort.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call a spade a spade man, if she's worth it she gets more.