"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Stop Dating Old Women!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
LMAO, all total, 100% complete horse-sh-t. You have yet to produce a VERIFIED, DATED photo showing that you look 29 years old. You never will because you are a delusional weirdo. You are completely psychotic.
Fact is that no matter what I would do or produce, you wouldn't believe it anyway. Therefore it's no point. I mean the avatar actually is me (shrug).

It's perfectly sufficient and sufficiently current. I continue to find it hysterical that you are now running around trolling me on various threads demanding additional photos. OK. Yawn.

And @mrgoodstuff at one point had his avatar as his own photo as well. He's an attractive man. But this is still an anonymous internet forum. Therefore personal privacy needs to be a priority. I select photos that are an accurate representation of myself, that don't appear anywhere else online, and that do not show my entire face for privacy reasons. I'd love to show off my guy frankly. He's HOT! But I guarantee someone would recognize him (or me) and there's no sense revealing anymore about myself to strangers from God knows where (who are themselves too chicken to post a photo, LMAO.)

So all the attention is great for a laugh. Carry on :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

curtsilv

Banned
Joined
Nov 10, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
46
Post a photo with today's date and the words "beexcellent sosuave" handwritten on a piece of paper. I will believe it. All else is bullsh-t.
Fact is that no matter what I would do or produce, you wouldn't believe it anyway. More bullsh-t from a granny...
 
A

AJ84

Guest
It sends to young women the message that they can fvck around and ride the carousel till they want cause even at old age they will still be desired.

So yeah it creates problem also to those seeking younger girls, plus older women can set and suggest bad examples to younger ones.
I think young girls who want to sleep around will, and they aren’t looking too far ahead to whatever those consequences will be regardless of what older women are doing or who they are doing, because young women who are partying and sleeping around are likely not paying attention to older people in general.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Alas, I could stay my ban hammer hand no longer. curtsilv is no longer with us.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I've seen this before, responded 2 it when challenged with proof but got none similar from the challenger.

Even a mere hello from any girl via texting of proof of chadness is met with excuses or other.

Looks like someone's back with a new username lmao
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Both women made millions compared to his 6 figure income. Both those women also expected to call the shots in the relationship as they both perceived their value to be higher in the market (correctly I'd say)
Broke women like to try and call the shots too. Are you sure that's not just a woman thing nowadays lol. It seems like most women I come across, don't know how to naturally let a man be a man, and lead them without trying to fight against it.... I'd also be willing to bet that those two women you spoke of, have never been able to keep any man, let alone your guy
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Broke women like to try and call the shots too. Are you sure that's not just a woman thing nowadays lol. It seems like most women I come across, don't know how to naturally let a man be a man, and lead them without trying to fight against it.... I'd also be willing to bet that those two women you spoke of, have never been able to keep any man, let alone your guy
Women are even trying to fight man on lead in salsa. Its penetrated every area.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
Broke women like to try and call the shots too. Are you sure that's not just a woman thing nowadays lol. It seems like most women I come across, don't know how to naturally let a man be a man, and lead them without trying to fight against it.... I'd also be willing to bet that those two women you spoke of, have never been able to keep any man, let alone your guy
Real men expect to lead. To be in charge. Feminine women appreciate being able to relax into a man's leadership & protection. It's really nice.

But accomplished women have to have a man they can look up to and respect. And the more accomplished the woman is...the more she needs an accomplished man who she is comfortable to defer to.

Real men who are accomplished & masculine don't have issues placing women in their frame and yet at the same time they are capable of caring and being gentlemen.

Part of the problem in the market at large is that there are relatively few Real Men running around.

That ought to be good news for the community here, where guys are evolving into their best selves; evolving into Real Men. That is a worthwhile endeavor & one I wholeheartedly support. I want my daughters to marry Real Men, and I won't defer to anyone who isn't a Real Man.

Women who try and boss the frame annoy Real Men to the point of him dropping them. Which means Real Men and feminine women naturally select for one another.

Chisel yourself as @Atom Smasher likes to say. Chisel yourself & you'll see.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Women who try and boss the frame annoy Real Men to the point of him dropping them. Which means Real Men and feminine women naturally select for one another.
This is a good example of why I talk to older women, in response to what this whole thread was about.

Most 21yr old women just aren't going to think like this. They don't have the experience needed for this kind of insight, as simple as it may seem, to the ones who already understand
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Alas, I could stay my ban hammer hand no longer. curtsilv is no longer with us.
Thanks I was really getting tired of that guy's 'holier than thou' BS and trolling other members. I think he's the same guy who's been banned before several times 'meldiamond' et al.
 
Top