Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Dating Old Women!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Very true! Many men (young men especially) are under the impression that female attraction works the same way as male attraction.
Since men are attracted to tight bodies, youthful, wrinkle free glowing skin; men think women want the same. Wrong! While women do care about looks; they are more attracted to a man's confidence, financial status and social status.
Men in their early 20's are youthful, but are usually lacking in the above three categories.

My point? A Physically fit 35 year old man is more attractive to a young woman (early to mid 20s) than a man her own age. Yes, the younger man has a more youthful appearance, but the 35 year old looks and acts more like a man.

Just look at a young George Clooney or Ben Affleck. Even as a man, I can say both look more manly and attractive now than they did when they were 25 years ago.

Guys in their late 20s and early 30s, should be chasing women early to mid 20s, because they can get them!

Im 41, hooked up with a woman 13 years my junior last year and one 20 years my junior this year.

I do not want to date women my own age.

Why do that when I can get a woman, 5, 10 and even 15 years younger!
Exactly.

If a man is;

1. 20 then he should cap his dates at 17 y.o.
2. 30 then it's 22 y.o. max
3. 40 then it's 27 y.o. max
4. 50 then it's 32 y.o. max
5. 60 then it's 37 y.o. max
6. 70 then it's 42 y.o. max
7. 80 and above, dismiss them all and start enjoying other shiet...

And if a man starts to date older women, ur ancestors will roll over in their graves and might curse you :rofl:

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree no rickety old ladies! Especially if they're missin taith and smell profusely like cigarettes. But I'm still going to chase chubby girls

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People b*tch and complain about things when they aren't getting what they want.

OLD, old women, fat women who act entitled.... You wouldn't give two sh*ts about them if you were preoccupied with women you are actually attracted to and they are attracted to you in turn.

People b*tch about money when they are broke.

People b*tch about the lack of options when they don't have many.

People b*tch about old women when they can't get the younger ones.

Women are to be enjoyed. If you're not enjoying the ride, well....
Concur entirely. If a guy is happy with his results none of this stuff enters his mind.

But it takes more courage to examine WHY you as an individual are not enjoying the results you desire rather than decry the market or some subsection of the market.

As long as the individual obtains the desired result? Nothing else matters.

Do you think you should only date Sports Illistrated super models or A List actresses? If you aren't A Rod or Brad Pitt you better take a hard look at your expectations.

Your expectations can set you up for failure...just like the whacked expectations of chubby mediocre looking women set them up for failure.

But people who get the results they want? Those people never complain because they are doing just fine thank you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concur entirely. If a guy is happy with his results none of this stuff enters his mind.

But it takes more courage to examine WHY you as an individual are not enjoying the results you desire rather than decry the market or some subsection of the market.

Do you think you should only date Sports Illistrated super models or A List actresses? If you aren't A Rod or Brad Pitt you better take a hard look at your expectations.

Your expectations can set you up for failure...just like the whacked expectations of chubby mediocre looking women set them up for failure.

But people who get the results they want? Those people never complain because they are doing just fine thank you.
So comment. What if you look as good or BETTER than A Rod or Pitt. Make a few hundred k. Then what? I know its not alot of money compared to them but you do have the physical lust portion covered well. How does that play out?

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I date a range from 26 - 40. I find the closer to my age and over the less drama; usually. The younger ones, always drama and games. I am at the point that they can come or go. As long as the lady is attractive and open to have sex, I am game.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On another note, older women 40 to 60 who still have it are sexy as hell.
I'd rather have sex with one of these women over anyone. They know what they want and are better in bed.

Younger women are better for relationships.
I can see wanting someone young if your goal is to make babies with them. Other than that, I want someone good in bed. And the younger and prettier a girl is, the more she is likely to be boring.

I get the feeling that a lot of the things men desire are mostly to impress other men, especially shallow things like money, shiny toys, and and a beautiful woman on your arm. Me personally, I don't live my life trying to impress anyone, men or women. If you are making your choices that way, then you are not living your life for yourself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see wanting someone young if your goal is to make babies with them. Other than that, I want someone good in bed. And the younger and prettier a girl is, the more she is likely to be boring.

I get the feeling that a lot of the things men desire are mostly to impress other men, especially shallow things like money, shiny toys, and and a beautiful woman on your arm. Me personally, I don't live my life trying to impress anyone, men or women. If you are making your choices that way, then you are not living your life for yourself.
Looking at it does feel kinda good though. Like having a Lambo or Z06 vette with beautiful paint.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score

I've met quite a few "celebrities." At the airport waiting for luggage, on flights, or even around town, and in the course of work. Most are quite cool, down to earth, especially the (male) athletes. The very young girls can be b-tchy as hell. "Do you know who I am?" lol. I have no problem telling them so and putting them in their place. They get what they give.

If you don't follow sports or entertainment closely, they might not stand out. Perhaps a bit taller than average or strikingly pretty but then again, there are lots of strikingly pretty girls 18-23.

It's not quite the big deal some people make it out to be. I've also seen quite a few celebrities who manage to remain relatively anonymous going out to various nightspots. A-listers, yes, and while they may get a few autograph and photo hounds for a surge, they are generally left alone unless they themselves actively approach others.

There are way too many celebrities these days; it's almost to the point where being a celebrity doesn't even make you a celebrity. Very few people watch tv these days and most who do are older, like yourself. So it would be a big deal for YOU, as a 50+ or 60+ woman, but not for someone who is under 35.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So comment. What if you look as good or BETTER than A Rod or Pitt. Make a few hundred k. Then what? I know its not alot of money compared to them but you do have the physical lust portion covered well. How does that play out?
I'm using those as examples. Yes if look as good as those guys and make a few 100K you'll slay. But if as a total package your SMV isn't equitable it is unlikely to last.

My guy has dated a national print model. He also dated a celebrity woman at one point. Both women made millions compared to his 6 figure income. Both those women also expected to call the shots in the relationship as they both perceived their value to be higher in the market (correctly I'd say), and the celebrity wanted him to be a kept man...which as a former high ranking military officer went against everything that stood for masculinity in his mind.

So he dumped them both for those reasons (he felt emasculated in relationship with each of them after a while and the cache and sex ran its course.)

Interestingly the celebrity (who is currently married) is with a man who physically looks very similar to the BF. So my guy was clearly her physical type.

Look at Sandra Bullocks relationship history for example. She's a good example of what happens when the woman has higher cumulative SMV than the guy she dates.

Men always need to feel like "The Man".

My point isn't that "Chad" types aren't attractive because obviously they are...but in the SMP it's all about total value and things won't last if the woman's value is higher because the guy feels like less of a man in that case.

My main point is that men need to be the best that they can be and then accurately evaluate their value in the market. If a man is getting rejected ALL the time then he is the common denominator. So the reasonable place to start is looking in the mirror and making an accurate assessment of ones value.

You average 35 year old working in middle management who is 30 pounds overweight, out of shape and lacking in style and social acumen who is a 6-7 in looks is not going to score 23 year old HB9s for relationships.

Think of BigNeil. He was a dad bod average looking dude. He was tall and he made a good living. I did not find him physically attractive whatsoever (but that is my opinion.). He had enough money to attract young opportunistic damaged young women. He got sex from those girls, sure. But it was sadly obvious that the girls were using him for his money (which he was happy to spend on them) and that those relationships were transactional in nature.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met quite a few "celebrities." At the airport waiting for luggage, on flights, or even around town, and in the course of work. Most are quite cool, down to earth, especially the (male) athletes. The very young girls can be b-tchy as hell. "Do you know who I am?" lol. I have no problem telling them so and putting them in their place. They get what they give.

If you don't follow sports or entertainment closely, they might not stand out. Perhaps a bit taller than average or strikingly pretty but then again, there are lots of strikingly pretty girls 18-23.

It's not quite the big deal some people make it out to be. I've also seen quite a few celebrities who manage to remain relatively anonymous going out to various nightspots. A-listers, yes, and while they may get a few autograph and photo hounds for a surge, they are generally left alone unless they themselves actively approach others.

There are way too many celebrities these days; it's almost to the point where being a celebrity doesn't even make you a celebrity. Very few people watch tv these days and most who do are older, like yourself. So it would be a big deal for YOU, as a 50+ or 60+ woman, but not for someone who is under 35.
We used to have A List celebs in the nightclub all the time. Some were very cool (Clooney, McCouanaughey, Bullock, Quaid)...and the pro athletes were usually very cool.

Others were jackasses from the jump (Crowe, various politicians), but their entourages were often worse because the entourages typically were hangers on trying to bask in the famous person's light.

And the starlets were as a group, the worst. Princess syndrome out the wazoo to be sure.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
WTF? You really were dropped on your head at the orphanage. :)

I encourage men to be at their best, not raiding retirement centers for sex partners. Chasing grannies has no place on sosuave or any other self improvement or seduction site. It's like advocating fine dining then going dumpster diving.

Anyway, keep on feeling butthurt over getting owned in another thread lol

People b*tch and complain about things when they aren't getting what they want.

OLD, old women, fat women who act entitled.... You wouldn't give two sh*ts about them if you were preoccupied with women you are actually attracted to and they are attracted to you in turn.

People b*tch about money when they are broke.

People b*tch about the lack of options when they don't have many.

People b*tch about old women when they can't get the younger ones.

Women are to be enjoyed. If you're not enjoying the ride, well....

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
A-Rod hasn't been "good looking" in at least two decades. That's if he was ever good looking in the first place. Who tried to meme that into existence? Do you believe everything you read? Brad Pitt is wrinkled and grey. He's 20-25 years removed from his looks prime.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Rod hasn't been "good looking" in at least two decades. That's if he was ever good looking in the first place. Who tried to meme that into existence? Do you believe everything you read? Brad Pitt is wrinkled and grey. He's 20-25 years removed from his looks prime.
That what im saying some of us are more handsome and better built just no celebrity status.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO, all total, 100% complete horse-sh-t. You have yet to produce a VERIFIED, DATED photo showing that you look 29 years old. You never will because you are a delusional weirdo. You are completely psychotic.

I'm using those as examples. Yes if look as good as those guys and make a few 100K you'll slay. But if as a total package your SMV isn't equitable it is unlikely to last.

My guy has dated a national print model. He also dated a celebrity woman at one point. Both women made millions compared to his 6 figure income. Both those women also expected to call the shots in the relationship as they both perceived their value to be higher in the market (correctly I'd say), and the celebrity wanted him to be a kept man...which as a former high ranking military officer went against everything that stood for masculinity in his mind.

So he dumped them both for those reasons (he felt emasculated in relationship with each of them after a while and the cache and sex ran its course.)

Interestingly the celebrity (who is currently married) is with a man who physically looks very similar to the BF. So my guy was clearly her physical type.

Look at Sandra Bullocks relationship history for example. She's a good example of what happens when the woman has higher cumulative SMV than the guy she dates.

Men always need to feel like "The Man".

My point isn't that "Chad" types aren't attractive because obviously they are...but in the SMP it's all about total value and things won't last if the woman's value is higher because the guy feels like less of a man in that case.

My main point is that men need to be the best that they can be and then accurately evaluate their value in the market. If a man is getting rejected ALL the time then he is the common denominator. So the reasonable place to start is looking in the mirror and making an accurate assessment of ones value.

You average 35 year old working in middle management who is 30 pounds overweight, out of shape and lacking in style and social acumen who is a 6-7 in looks is not going to score 23 year old HB9s for relationships.

Think of BigNeil. He was a dad bod average looking dude. He was tall and he made a good living. I did not find him physically attractive whatsoever (but that is my opinion.). He had enough money to attract young opportunistic damaged young women. He got sex from those girls, sure. But it was sadly obvious that the girls were using him for his money (which he was happy to spend on them) and that those relationships were transactional in nature.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
On another note, older women 40 to 60 who still have it are sexy as hell.
I'd rather have sex with one of these women over anyone. They know what they want and are better in bed.

Younger women are better for relationships.
That's because you were born in the 19th century. Must've been an honor to meet Abe Lincoln.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
entourages were often worse because the entourages typically were hangers on trying to bask in the famous person's light.
It was the same way at mma events. Fighters came to compete and not cause trouble. Their dirt bag friends, however, were another story, especially the ones who never competed themselves, and just wanted to look tough because they were in a fighter's entourage.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, post a photo. With today's date handwritten on paper. Write "mrgoodstuff sosuave" on paper.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pRPevJ0vipJgd_-5jK__EHu89YxMkGV2/view?usp=drivesdk

A few months ago. I have to shave. But im not trying to excite males.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JDJcAmP-MGaz1aSx_ZBS_yERK0-YxU6s/viewusp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxSM4puJW_3POFNWcEtrdUdQLVlCVEFHN2Y4R21NRGNudFZB/view?usp=drivesdk

You can be built and if your in a cynical victim mindset your game is trashed.

My game was tied up in not exercise my social side. Now i am. Comes back like riding a bike.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. Today's date written on a piece of paper. Along with "mrgoodstuff sosuave."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pRPevJ0vipJgd_-5jK__EHu89YxMkGV2/view?usp=drivesdk

A few months ago. I have to shave. But im not trying to excite males.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JDJcAmP-MGaz1aSx_ZBS_yERK0-YxU6s/viewusp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxSM4puJW_3POFNWcEtrdUdQLVlCVEFHN2Y4R21NRGNudFZB/view?usp=drivesdk

You can be built and if your in a cynical victim mindset your game is trashed.

My game was tied up in not exercise my social side. Now i am. Comes back like riding a bike.