Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Dating Old Women!

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Yet you cannot post a single photo with today's date and the words "beexcellent sosuave" on it. Everyone knows you are 100% fraudulent, fake bullsh-t identity. You are a lonely ol' granny making up fairy tales on the internet and throwing a tantrum because you cannot back up any of your lies lol

Concur entirely. If a guy is happy with his results none of this stuff enters his mind.

But it takes more courage to examine WHY you as an individual are not enjoying the results you desire rather than decry the market or some subsection of the market.

As long as the individual obtains the desired result? Nothing else matters.

Do you think you should only date Sports Illistrated super models or A List actresses? If you aren't A Rod or Brad Pitt you better take a hard look at your expectations.

Your expectations can set you up for failure...just like the whacked expectations of chubby mediocre looking women set them up for failure.

But people who get the results they want? Those people never complain because they are doing just fine thank you.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, all total, 100% complete horse-sh-t. You have yet to produce a VERIFIED, DATED photo showing that you look 29 years old. You never will because you are a delusional weirdo. You are completely psychotic.
Fact is that no matter what I would do or produce, you wouldn't believe it anyway. Therefore it's no point. I mean the avatar actually is me (shrug).

It's perfectly sufficient and sufficiently current. I continue to find it hysterical that you are now running around trolling me on various threads demanding additional photos. OK. Yawn.

And @mrgoodstuff at one point had his avatar as his own photo as well. He's an attractive man. But this is still an anonymous internet forum. Therefore personal privacy needs to be a priority. I select photos that are an accurate representation of myself, that don't appear anywhere else online, and that do not show my entire face for privacy reasons. I'd love to show off my guy frankly. He's HOT! But I guarantee someone would recognize him (or me) and there's no sense revealing anymore about myself to strangers from God knows where (who are themselves too chicken to post a photo, LMAO.)

So all the attention is great for a laugh. Carry on :D

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Post a photo with today's date and the words "beexcellent sosuave" handwritten on a piece of paper. I will believe it. All else is bullsh-t.
Fact is that no matter what I would do or produce, you wouldn't believe it anyway. More bullsh-t from a granny...

A

AJ84

It sends to young women the message that they can fvck around and ride the carousel till they want cause even at old age they will still be desired.

So yeah it creates problem also to those seeking younger girls, plus older women can set and suggest bad examples to younger ones.
I think young girls who want to sleep around will, and they aren’t looking too far ahead to whatever those consequences will be regardless of what older women are doing or who they are doing, because young women who are partying and sleeping around are likely not paying attention to older people in general.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alas, I could stay my ban hammer hand no longer. curtsilv is no longer with us.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen this before, responded 2 it when challenged with proof but got none similar from the challenger.

Even a mere hello from any girl via texting of proof of chadness is met with excuses or other.

Looks like someone's back with a new username lmao

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both women made millions compared to his 6 figure income. Both those women also expected to call the shots in the relationship as they both perceived their value to be higher in the market (correctly I'd say)
Broke women like to try and call the shots too. Are you sure that's not just a woman thing nowadays lol. It seems like most women I come across, don't know how to naturally let a man be a man, and lead them without trying to fight against it.... I'd also be willing to bet that those two women you spoke of, have never been able to keep any man, let alone your guy

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke women like to try and call the shots too. Are you sure that's not just a woman thing nowadays lol. It seems like most women I come across, don't know how to naturally let a man be a man, and lead them without trying to fight against it.... I'd also be willing to bet that those two women you spoke of, have never been able to keep any man, let alone your guy
Women are even trying to fight man on lead in salsa. Its penetrated every area.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real men expect to lead. To be in charge. Feminine women appreciate being able to relax into a man's leadership & protection. It's really nice.

But accomplished women have to have a man they can look up to and respect. And the more accomplished the woman is...the more she needs an accomplished man who she is comfortable to defer to.

Real men who are accomplished & masculine don't have issues placing women in their frame and yet at the same time they are capable of caring and being gentlemen.

Part of the problem in the market at large is that there are relatively few Real Men running around.

That ought to be good news for the community here, where guys are evolving into their best selves; evolving into Real Men. That is a worthwhile endeavor & one I wholeheartedly support. I want my daughters to marry Real Men, and I won't defer to anyone who isn't a Real Man.

Women who try and boss the frame annoy Real Men to the point of him dropping them. Which means Real Men and feminine women naturally select for one another.

Chisel yourself as @Atom Smasher likes to say. Chisel yourself & you'll see.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who try and boss the frame annoy Real Men to the point of him dropping them. Which means Real Men and feminine women naturally select for one another.
This is a good example of why I talk to older women, in response to what this whole thread was about.

Most 21yr old women just aren't going to think like this. They don't have the experience needed for this kind of insight, as simple as it may seem, to the ones who already understand

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alas, I could stay my ban hammer hand no longer. curtsilv is no longer with us.
Thanks I was really getting tired of that guy's 'holier than thou' BS and trolling other members. I think he's the same guy who's been banned before several times 'meldiamond' et al.