Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop Caring About What She Thinks!!!!

Dr. Smooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
ARRGGGGHHHH!!!!! For the last time, gentlemen,

STOP CARING ABOUT WHAT SHE THINKS!!!!!

If you don't get this concept down, everything else that you attempt will be doomed to failure.

In our hyper-feminized society, we men have been trained to supress our natural male instincts. We have been tought to feel shameful about our sexualitiy. We have been brainwashed into placing her 'feelings" over our own primal desires!!. In essence, we come come to fear the DJ within us.

A lot of guys asks "how can I become a DJ?." What they don't understand is that the DJ is in you, you just have a big AFC holding your DJ in a headlock. The DJ lifestyle is about freeing the man that locked in your AFC world.

So many of you are scared to "offend" some 120 pound female. You are petrified of women. You let them rule your world, and cut off your balls. STOP!!!

The name of the game is GET WHAT YOU WANT!!! Who cares if she thinks you are a jerk/player/a*shole!!! So are f*cking Kiing Kong with a 12 inch d*ck, she is just another hoe with a p*ssy., There are billions just like her.

I know that thinking this way might scare a lot of you. You don't want to be one of "those" guys. You would rather be captain save a hoe, having her cry on your sensitive shoulder while she f*cks the footall team. Modern, sensitive guys dont act like those neanderthals. Bullsh*t!!! You pray every night that you were one of those guys instead of being the AFC p*ssy that you are.

Say this to yourself and believe it. "She is just a s*lly b*tch, there are millions just like her." "My God he didnt just use the "B" word did he!!!" Yes I did, and you should use it too as a tool to break the AFC within you. B***TCH!!!

Internalizing this statement will help you focus on her flaws ratehr that how "special" she is. It will stop you from putting her on a pedistal. It will sheild your fragile ego from the pain of rejection.

GET OF OF HER HEAD. STOP WORRING ABOUT WHAT SHE THINKS. Remember, Its all about you. Girls sit around worring about whats going on in guys heads. When you do this, you act like a chick. Men should be concerned about his own action, wants and desires. Just do what you want, and your desires will be fulfilled.

Unruly4Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT FVCKING POST!

Guys, live you own life and make it a happy one. If she does not want to be in it who fvcking cares. Do you think rock stars care whether or not some b|tch blows them off? Of course not, because they know there are millions of women out there that want to be with them. If you are an AFC you must, and I mean MUST start thinking like a rock star.

Cheers.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's any other post that describes my philosophy on women any better, I'd like to see it.

Don't be afraid to shortchange broads concerning respect. Make them earn your damn respect, cause it shouldn't be cheap. Make them earn their way into your pants. Make them earn your attention. YOU'RE the one who is being pursued, and therefore you don't have the TIME to worry about them. Let them have their drama...you've got the hoes.

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers!! Great post!!

Just what the doctor ordered!

Robby

Hobo13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your post for the most part. But I'd say that worrying about what she thinks is important if you're just trying to get laid. HOWEVER, one should not put what she thinks ABOVE your desires. Worrying about what she thinks and trying to figure her out which is the key to manipulation, which is what a lot of DJ stuff is based on. Manipulating emotions and desires. You've got to do at least a LITTLE thinking with your big head.

If you're trying to find a gf whom you actually enjoy spending time with - no, don't try to do any of it - if it is a good match everything will fall into place - and probably quicker and more solidly if you're thinking like a MAN. But definetly, our society is way too hyper-feminized. What ever happened to harems?

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But definetly, our society is way too hyper-feminized. What ever happened to harems?

they're still around...its called HOOTERS

you just gotta order the specail.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EXACTLY!

We are not women. We do not sit around and wonder what the other person is thinking. We are ACTION. We take what we want.

Some guys are scared what others will think. This is still 'girl' thinking. What? You scared about your 'reputation'? Remember, you are not the center of the world. People do not care if you go for a girl.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: EXACTLY!

Originally posted by Pook
We are not women. We do not sit around and wonder what the other person is thinking. We are ACTION. We take what we want.

Some guys are scared what others will think. This is still 'girl' thinking. What? You scared about your 'reputation'? Remember, you are not the center of the world. People do not care if you go for a girl.
Sorry Pook, but I just feel that there is something wrong with it. I come across girls who said I have HIV. You know what that means? Why do they said that? The answer is so obvious.! I am scared of what others think!!!! If girls think I am a player, they will avoid me.

Anyway, if you're reading this, pls go to the Discussion Forum to read my thread "Every year is the same for me. No gf" I need some advice from you.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr. Smooth
ARRGGGGHHHH!!!!! For the last time, gentlemen,

STOP CARING ABOUT WHAT SHE THINKS!!!!!

If you don't get this concept down, everything else that you attempt will be doomed to failure.

In our hyper-feminized society, we men have been trained to supress our natural male instincts. We have been tought to feel shameful about our sexualitiy. We have been brainwashed into placing her 'feelings" over our own primal desires!!. In essence, we come come to fear the DJ within us.

A lot of guys asks "how can I become a DJ?." What they don't understand is that the DJ is in you, you just have a big AFC holding your DJ in a headlock. The DJ lifestyle is about freeing the man that locked in your AFC world.

So many of you are scared to "offend" some 120 pound female. You are petrified of women. You let them rule your world, and cut off your balls. STOP!!!

The name of the game is GET WHAT YOU WANT!!! Who cares if she thinks you are a jerk/player/a*shole!!! So are f*cking Kiing Kong with a 12 inch d*ck, she is just another hoe with a p*ssy., There are billions just like her.

I know that thinking this way might scare a lot of you. You don't want to be one of "those" guys. You would rather be captain save a hoe, having her cry on your sensitive shoulder while she f*cks the footall team. Modern, sensitive guys dont act like those neanderthals. Bullsh*t!!! You pray every night that you were one of those guys instead of being the AFC p*ssy that you are.

Say this to yourself and believe it. "She is just a s*lly b*tch, there are millions just like her." "My God he didnt just use the "B" word did he!!!" Yes I did, and you should use it too as a tool to break the AFC within you. B***TCH!!!

Internalizing this statement will help you focus on her flaws ratehr that how "special" she is. It will stop you from putting her on a pedistal. It will sheild your fragile ego from the pain of rejection.

GET OF OF HER HEAD. STOP WORRING ABOUT WHAT SHE THINKS. Remember, Its all about you. Girls sit around worring about whats going on in guys heads. When you do this, you act like a chick. Men should be concerned about his own action, wants and desires. Just do what you want, and your desires will be fulfilled.
Sounds like u are angry

CaliMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: EXACTLY!

Originally posted by Pook

I think this is the shortest post by Pook I've ever seen. I saw your name and got myself ready for some good reading but it was only a couple lines =(

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Werd.

Taxidriver

Reaction score
Finally!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing about this board!
When you see the posts lately, the entire focus of most posts is along the lines of
" Please help!!! she said this what do I do about it? What did she mean....!" and further whining trying to obtain a backbone from what somebody else says!

I agree totally, what she thinks is irrelevant, doesn't enter the picture.

From personal experience, this state of mind is bliss! Went on dates, great convo and stuff, got to know them and all.
BUT since I never really considered anymore what she WANTED to hear or MIGHT be thinking everything went pretty loose, normal & natural & pleasant convo.

I you start thinking about what she things, the whole dating process turns into a stressfull experience like an exam, where you try to figure out the right answers to questions that might not even exist.

Put the focus on YOU, be SELF-CENTERED (its not a bad thing, you owe it to yourself!).

By the way this is NOT about trying to belittle the importance of the female, it is about increasing YOUR OWN importance!!! You are/should be the most important person to yourself, and the rest comes at a distant second!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!!!

This shall be my new mantra until it becomes second nature.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not caring is not an act that u can try to do... so dont read a tip and think ok im gonna not care anymore.. and then u get mad n be like oh i shouldnt be caring im just not gonna care... U CANT DO THAT, u cant force urself to not care.. its juust a natural thing, itl eventually come when you dont care.. dont try to achieve it. i did and it wasted a lot of my time.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Advice

This is some good advice I think and I'm going to work it. Tonight there is this HB that started at work. Time to go mack on that ass and see where I go.