“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Stop Caring About What She Thinks!!!!

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Hey Smooth you're so right haha. If you are anything like me you stopped giving a fvck about what they thought of you when you noticed being a nice guy didn't work .. RIGHT ?! :D Now I just say whatever I wanne say, if they get offended well that's their problem :D A week ago I was sitting next to this chiq, she was totally pissed and shouting and harassing every person that would come near her. So I sit next to her in class, now she's a reaaal hottie, so she has 'that' attitude etc.. She starts *****ing against me now, she failed a test of some kind and said it was because the teacher hated her, and how the entire world is fvcked because this happened and how she was going to have this investigated. So I just sit there, watching her face.. She stops after a couple of minutes of rambling and asks 'Aren't you gonne say something , jeezes christ?!' And I say 'yeah but ... I'm feeling intimidated right now because your moustache is longer then mine :(' She stfu for the rest of the hour lol. And since then she acts all friendly to me lmao. I also stopped saying 'sorry' for every little thing I do wrong, that was getting a habbit lol :D And also if I'm feeling a little fuzzy after a heavy night, and have an early class and I look like hammered sh!t I sometimes get those 'Damn, where have you been last night ? You look so tired !' and I just respond with something like 'you should see the other three chiqs, at least I'm still standing' lol. If you get a ****y chiq she will get offended by that, which is cool, if it's a fun girl she'll laugh and start a conversation and ask about what really happened :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Balance

As good a tip as this is, it should not be construed to read: "go ahead and be a complete a$$."

That's just counterproductive. The idea is to be your own man, and not do things that are untrue to yourself just to suck up to anybody else.
 
Top