Stop being butthole when get into LTR or marriage? THINK AGAIN!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People say a man should change once he GETS the girl? BULL!

Notice what happens when a man starts helping his woman? She TAKES OFF and goes party or whatever else. She doesn't go help the guy or STAND and listen to him b*tch about doing them damn chores.

But if a man takes off - he is a d*ck!
If a woman takes off - just DARE to call her a b*tch!

So, end conclusion - be the butthole you are in marriage and LTR and just don't listen to her crap. Let it go in one ear and come out the other. Besides, as soon as she sees you do stuff for her - she will be looking for a new man ASAP but on a very unconscious level. It will just HAPPEN. Its not like she actually THINKS about getting a new man but she will.

Let them do their chores, do stuff for you, be a d*ck, make her tired and exhausted because if you let her loose for a SECOND - its over.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry if you're having a hard time, bro. ....Not to sound like a wise-a$$ newbie, but this doesn't sound like a DJ approach. Be strong? Definitely. Be a pr#*k? Never.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An emotional scandal gets your woman screaming at you - what do you do?
How will you be strong? She is in a state where sitting next to her and ignoring her is not possible.

Best you can do is just leave and let her cool but thats also called being a prick because she wants to talk to you.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get married when we weren't paying attention Babs? What's the lucky guy's name?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That post reminds me of the following song:

Anal Cunt - I Convinced You To Beat Your Wife On A Daily Basis

BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT YOUR WIFE

YOUR WIFE'S SO ****ING POSSESSIVE, SHE COMPLAINS
WHEN YOU'RE WITH FRIENDS
SHE'S ALWAYS A WINING ****, YOU CAVE IN CUZ
YOU'RE A FAG

IF SHE DOESN'T DO THE DISHES OR GET YOU ANOTHER BEER
THEN PUNCH HER IN THE FACE, AND THROW HER DOWN THE STAIRS
IF YOU DON'T BEAT THAT ****, SHE'LL WALK ALL OVER YOU
BEAT HER EVERY DAY, IT'S LOTS OF FUN TOO

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Babnik's probably right. Pook says that you shouldn't change your ways after you get a woman, or you won't have her for long.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik stated it very poorly but the basic idea seems to work. You have to maintain control of the relationship or she will take over, get bored and either leave or push you away.

It's in their nature.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys. Maturity.

There are alot of words that could be changed around in his post, but the basic point is, if you start being an AFC again after marriage things are more likely to fall apart.

Just be a DJ before and during marriage, and things will prosper [most of the time]

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
I think Babnik's probably right. Pook says that you shouldn't change your ways after you get a woman, or you won't have her for long.
I'm not sure he meant to treat her like trash... What's the point of marriage (besides children) if all it's about is just to kick her around... repeatedly.

I'm not sure bigjohnson is completely state it correctly either, sort of messed up that all control have to remain in the man, it like there is not trust at all. Again, what's the point if the wife cannot be trusted at all?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was probably overly brief - it's a bad habit. The intent is that the man has to remain the dominant one in the relationship at all times, this does not imply that the woman does not have spheres of influence or even control of certain aspects within the workings of the relationship.

This does not mean treating her badly, on the contrary it amounts to doing what will ultimately make her the most happy whether she realizes it or not. Sadly western women are programmed to sabotage most of this.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I am saying is that maintaining control will require making your woman pissed at you, and often will require being a TOTAL ******* not because you want to but because if you won't - she will become a b*tch and take advantage.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Being a TOTAL ******* is certainly a LOT easier than working on yourself, and your own confidence, and basically being "The Prize," and leading from a position of security and true inner strength, ain't it now?