Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop being bad boy!

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it true though? Most men are simply acting to impress...

"They’re attracted to bad boys, but over time females come to the realization that it’s all just an act. Bad boys give dating and the average guy a bad name."

Most men put on an act to be bad, in order to impress the female.

It the one study, the guy who was acting 'bad' only had one female interested. But the confident one, didn't care, funny guy who didn't need to put on an act - had all three interested.

Funny, Howard from The Big Bang Theory just said "I'd be an astronaut and a bad boy. How would women keep their pants on?"

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article fails to explain what a bad boy really is. A bad boy is a guy with many tattoos and muscles, as well as a shaved head most of the time. I could have all of the qualities listed in the article and still not be a bad boy because I don't look like one.

No bad boy will ever want to change himself because he KNOWS it works. He does not care about love, he cares about himself and chopping down bishes.

The writer of the article is delusional at best, and is in denial that being a bad boy works.