I thought I had pulled the greatest slump recovery of all time. Went from not dating for monthes to getting the phone, aim, and a 1st date under my belt with this cute new girl at work (7-8). She seemed to enjoy being around me... A mutual acquantence kept informing me that she "couldn't wait to see [me] again" and that she was "excited" for our second date.
I go to pick her up at the end of her shift as we had arranged and she wasn't there! No phone call, no IM, no nothing! I called her voice mail and asked what the hell was going on. Our mutual acquantance (who knows her better and for longer than I) was pissed that she flaked on me and he called shortly after (though I kept insisiting that he shouldn't.
When he called some guy answers who apparently she knows from another job.
I drove home so pissed off I thought for sure I was going to get a speeding ticket.
The next time I see her or talk to her I plan on telling her off and saying that if I am still around when she grows up a little, she should take ME out....
Is this the right thing to do? Is there any chance once stood up? I figure everything is an oppurtunity...
damn I am pissed
-mag
I go to pick her up at the end of her shift as we had arranged and she wasn't there! No phone call, no IM, no nothing! I called her voice mail and asked what the hell was going on. Our mutual acquantance (who knows her better and for longer than I) was pissed that she flaked on me and he called shortly after (though I kept insisiting that he shouldn't.
When he called some guy answers who apparently she knows from another job.
I drove home so pissed off I thought for sure I was going to get a speeding ticket.
The next time I see her or talk to her I plan on telling her off and saying that if I am still around when she grows up a little, she should take ME out....
Is this the right thing to do? Is there any chance once stood up? I figure everything is an oppurtunity...
damn I am pissed
-mag