Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stomach muscles cramp after ab/crunch exercises....

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently started working on my stomach muscles three weeks ago and have noticed after each session my stomach muscles cramp up. Although it's pretty uncomfortable it's not severe cramping. I'm not sure if it has to do with my water intake or frequency of exercising but I would like to eliminate cramping after doing abdominal and oblique crunches. If you've experienced the same thing what's the best way to eliminate cramping? I do stomach muscle exercises one a week and after doing some reading on bodybuilding.com I'd like to increase the frequency of these sessions. I have a feeling my muscles are weak and probably need to become stronger in order to keep from cramping up.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and/or you need more water and potassium. sit down with a big glass of water and a banana.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try more water and banana and see how that works out. Thanks for that tip. Maybe that's why I always see banana peels in the parking lot as I walk towards the gym entrance. :)

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to update this thread the banana about an hour or two before the workout did the trick. I did some heavy ab exercises and no cramps at all. Thanks again (JJ)