Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stomach issues

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been working on my health for the last year or two. Arms, bigger. Shoulders broader. Chest defined. Legs like tree trunks. Top and middle abs have definition and you can see the pack. Lower abs right above the pubic area is round and fat. Not hanging over, but not defined. A little fat on the sides, but a lot better than 1.5 years ago. I do 200+ sit-ups and leg raises ever other day. While it's helped the bottom part of the stomach is not defined. I eat a lot of protein and fruit. I've added in salads (I hate salad) and eat pretty clean and healthy. I also jog around 2 miles 4 - 5 times a week.

What am I missing?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been working on my health for the last year or two. Arms, bigger. Shoulders broader. Chest defined. Legs like tree trunks. Top and middle abs have definition and you can see the pack. Lower abs right above the pubic area is round and fat. Not hanging over, but not defined. A little fat on the sides, but a lot better than 1.5 years ago. I do 200+ sit-ups and leg raises ever other day. While it's helped the bottom part of the stomach is not defined. I eat a lot of protein and fruit. I've added in salads (I hate salad) and eat pretty clean and healthy. I also jog around 2 miles 4 - 5 times a week.

What am I missing?
Calories, how many per day? I have the best results when watching those calories. Too many, and they will go to your gut.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Calories, how many per day? I have the best results when watching those calories. Too many, and they will go to your gut.
I track with MyFitPal, and I am shaving between 200 - 400 cals off a day.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I track with MyFitPal, and I am shaving between 200 - 400 cals off a day.
Give it more time. As long as you are burning more than you are taking in (caloric deficit), you will see a shrinkage.

DineshMT

Reaction score

What am I missing?
I'd like to suggest you to maintain a regular routine of life style like eating, sleeping and training timings.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What am I missing?
You got to get to a crazy amount of low body fat and acquired muscle. The guys you see on posters or in movies are on what you call PEDs or GEAR. Its powerful drugs and combined with winning the genetic lottery. Keep at it man.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing HIIT and only eating from 8 - 7 five days a week. No change on lower stomach. The abs are there, but there is fat on top of it. You can see the abs from the sides, but the center is fat. WTF.