"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Stock Market & Relationships

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Can anyone else see just how similar this is, or is it just me?

- Day Trades & One Night Stands: Look at what you are about to invest in. The daily chart has a nice setup/damn she is hot. Going to enter a position and ride the gap up/going to rail her tonight and send her home by morning.

- Swing Trades & Short Term Relationships: Daily chart has a nice setup going to enter a position and ride it for up to a few weeks/She will be good to rail for a few weeks but she's too crazy to be my GF longer than that.

- Fundamental Position Plays & Long Term Relationships: Have done due dilligence and see some really good long term potential in this company 6 months and longer down the road/She seems a lot more stable than my past girlfriends so I will enter into a LTR with her while keeping my guard up.

Retirements/401ks & Marriage: I've worked hard and have made some good choices in my retirement/401k account that it should grow nicely and take care of me when I am ready to retire/I have really put this woman to the test and trust her enough to where I would like her to grow nicely with me as my wife.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
Not really. I don't read too much into trading and dating analogy.
The only one I remember is that day traders like to pump and dump.
 
Top