Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stock Market & Relationships

logicallefty

Reaction score
Can anyone else see just how similar this is, or is it just me?

- Day Trades & One Night Stands: Look at what you are about to invest in. The daily chart has a nice setup/damn she is hot. Going to enter a position and ride the gap up/going to rail her tonight and send her home by morning.

- Swing Trades & Short Term Relationships: Daily chart has a nice setup going to enter a position and ride it for up to a few weeks/She will be good to rail for a few weeks but she's too crazy to be my GF longer than that.

- Fundamental Position Plays & Long Term Relationships: Have done due dilligence and see some really good long term potential in this company 6 months and longer down the road/She seems a lot more stable than my past girlfriends so I will enter into a LTR with her while keeping my guard up.

Retirements/401ks & Marriage: I've worked hard and have made some good choices in my retirement/401k account that it should grow nicely and take care of me when I am ready to retire/I have really put this woman to the test and trust her enough to where I would like her to grow nicely with me as my wife.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. I don't read too much into trading and dating analogy.
The only one I remember is that day traders like to pump and dump.