Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stirred Up The Hornet's Nest Over At Gp.com with my "Tips"

Reaction score
Pook,

I said in my previous posts that I didn't respect what you said much. But considering what you said on this thread I now have to admit that you are truly a God as some people here say of you.

You do belong with Anti-Dump, DeepDish, bondjamesbond, The unknown Don etc. . . as the founding fathers of this site and I think everyone one will agree with my sentiment that we are deeply privileged to have the likes of you on this site.

Having looked through most of your previous posts I have come to realise that I have judged you wrongly - although my judgement is hardly worth anything of course:)

Here's one humbled man acknowledging a great man

Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If what you say is true, then how come people divorce so much?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excessive expectations.

Everyone believes they are super special. Women in the 18-26 year bracket have these HUGE expectations that no man can fulfill! They get married at, say, twenty two. After a couple of years, they get BORED and/or realize that marriage is not some magical process of transcendence. She sees other women her age out having fun but she is stuck with responsibilities. Oh, if she could only shrug off the husband and be single again!

Unhealthy romance: the pursuit of the lover.

Healthy romance: the presence of the lover.

It is almost a cult to many of these women (and some men!). These excessive expectations contains neither the friendship or civility that makes marriage successful. It fulfills the way a drug fulfills, requiring new infusions to sustain the high. We've raised their romanticism so much that its taken to be a personal and cultural panacea, a solve for everything. But not one thing solves everything. So they suffer the permanent disappointment of these excessive expectations. Twenty years of affection, caring, friendship, the small favors husbands and wives do for each other, is seen as 'boring' to these cultists. But in my opinion, it is far more and greater than their stupid expectations.

An obituary ought to be written. It'll be its tombstone when we bury this out of control romanticism for good.
I truly think there are also other factors at work and will try a stab at this now:

1) Hollywood, like all businesses, is out to make money. They only make movies that they think people WANT to see, even if it is perpetuating the hopeless dreams of everyone of us. That's what's known as entertainment. As you grow older - and wiser - you will see all these "feel good" movies for what they are - TRASH.

2) I believe that every relationship suffers from the "comparison" complex, and together with man's inherent strive for power and status, most of us are never (or ever for that matter) satisfied with that we have. A divorce could just happen simply because the other partner has "found someone better" (to put it bluntly). And I've known this to happen in quite a few cases. Yes, I suppose it is projection of one partner onto another and a kind of expectation to the kind of status he will achieve and when he doesn't achieve that she finds someone else . . . Or it could be that the husband slowly begins to find his wife less and less physically attractive and decides to get a younger model, and so on . . . A case in point is the actress Kate Winslet. Her former husband has never attained her success and status and it is probably that this created a huge rift between them. Look at her now, she's with someone who about the same level of status as her.

3) People grow apart. As "The Unknown Don" says, you cannot really tell if the wonderful person you are marrying will turn into your enemy a few years down the line, it just a question of luck. You also can't prevent accidents or illness that could put a strain on the partnership from breaking it up

4) one of them have done something unforgivable. Most likely having an affair to feel young again etc. . and the other partner starts to have venament hate slowly overflow in them.

5) This explaination is not going to be a popular one: It could simple be a natural state of things that when you have such a wealthy captialist country (like America and Britain) and as we get more and more crowded (along with booming economic trends) that divorce rates are just going to rise because that's the nature of the system. I know this sounds downright defeatist, but we might have to swallow our pride and accept that this just might be the case. People want more and they start to expect more because our economy has made that possible. We start becoming more and more dehumanised as we strive for power and status in our various careers, leaving us precious little for our partners.

Pook, I am of the brutal view that man is just a prisoner to his wants and needs. I also believe that he can transcend this but only through brutally being honest with himself and being able to face the beast from within. I can't put this into words but one books illustrates what I am talking about beautifully: "Housekeeping" by Marilynne Robinson. A beautiful heartbreaking tour de force of a novel.

(J)(R)(O)(D)

Reaction score
diesel man great post u just forgot one thing about why u never ask woman on advice on other woman b/c all woman secretly hate each other

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

Reading this thread again has made my day big time.

1. 95% OF WOMEN ARE UTTERLY WORTHLESS, (OTHER THAN FOR SEX OF COURSE) AND ULTIMATELY REPLACEABLE.
True, so true. Funny how many posters at GP/DI got so angry with this statement. Why? Because they took it personally. 95% of women are worthless TO ME. It doesnt mean they are worthless to every other guy on the planet.

I can understand women really getting ticked off, simply because they assumed the statement ment they were worthless to all men. Their reaction just exemplifies that women are indeed overly self-centered and actually expect to be pedistalized by men.

Whats very funny is the guys that object to this statement. Such reaction just shows those guys have this attitude that all women are special beings who must all be cherrish etc etc (barfbag time).

If I find 95% of women I meet worthless to my life that is my perogitive and right. I've just learnt that in finding that 5% I may as well enjoy myself along the way. And if I hurt the feelings of one of those worthless women by sleeping with them then dumping them when I feel its not going anywhere, that's their problem. Remember, women generally dont give a second thought about dumping your arse when you dont meet THEIR (overtly high) standards, so why lose any sleep when they dont meet yours.

Good thread.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black Lightning
I think this is some awesome stuff. I read the responses over there and they are priceless. Great stuff. I was also browsing the board at http://www.datingissues.com, and this female member, FireandIce has came up with a rebuttle for this. It is a female version and it is pure bullshyt. I recommend reading it.

Female's Response To This Thread
Yeah, I just got through reading that article.. and it was typical female ego pride. :) I truly feel sorry for the poor ba$tard what marries her, someday.

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this sent more shivers down my spine than anything else in that thread:

WebDezignerDan said:

"nice post fire... all of what you said is sad, but true.. heh... eh... i'm glad i'm not that 97% "

I really do feel sorry for him. In one sentence he's already delegated himself to the role of AFC. In o-n-e f-r-i-c-k-i-n s-e-n-t-e-n-c-e.

sad, just sad.

=====here are some more gems=====

........it will not go downhill at all because she is the one.

...I am not going to "call" a girl out if she says something I don't like

.......because my mom taught me ****ign values pal and how to treat a woman like the beautiful human beign she is dammit

........no one who treates another human beign like that, most importantly a woman, deserves to rot in hell for all eternity

go **** urself and learn how to treat women

Last edited:

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lo Hung Wang

WebDezignerDan said:

"nice post fire... all of what you said is sad, but true.. heh... eh... i'm glad i'm not that 97% "

I really do feel sorry for him. In one sentence he's already delegated himself to the role of AFC. In o-n-e f-r-i-c-k-i-n s-e-n-t-e-n-c-e.

sad, just sad.

You should read what else he says. It's really funny. He says he's waiting for the right "one" but he doesn't want to date. "I know if she's the right one."

Funny!

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg.....

........you rush you usually end up being with multiple girls.. people usually rush because they're very sexually driven... and being w/ multiple girls because of being sexually driven i just think is disgusting.. and not right in a sence.

I hope he secretely visits this board when he's finished at GP.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lo Hung Wang

WebDezignerDan said:

sad, just sad.
I agree. It wasn't even funny anymore, it was plain ole sad. I told him that it was, I will propably get flamed now by everyone there (I always do lol) but what can ye do, someone has to at least TRY to do something for these spineless people.

By the way, I have never met such great hostility towards myself in anywhere else than in DI.com even though I've never tried to hurt anyone. I suppose the people have some prejudices towards DJ's. And it's really not a wonder after the stuff some of you have been posting... I really hope you were kidding when writing posts like "Love is a Fist", my fellow DJ's :p

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted by Pook awhile ago:

"Get all this crock out of your head about a woman maturing and seeing your 'wisdom' and 'maturity'. It will never happen. Women remain women. The prettier she is, the MORE blatant she will be woman and do all the things you hate that women do."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally true! And that's from a guy -- me -- who only dates women in the 35+ age bracket. Sure, there's some maturing of a woman's outlook, but the basics stay the same from high school to hospice. 95% of what's professed in the DJ Bible works, no matter what the age of the woman.

Interesting how a site called "Girl Problems" morphed into a site with a more politically correct name like "Dating Issues." I have a better name for it --

"ChasingYourOwnTailWithinEverDecreasingCircles.com"

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****, that Web Designer Dan is one big pvssy, showing of for the ladies by agreeing with them!

Rofl, he may as well clip his balls off right now, the most he's gonna be to any woman, is a girlfriend. Let's hope he runs into a Lesbian in that case, because he ain't wearing the pants in his relationships.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big-J
Holy ****, that Web Designer Dan is one big pvssy, showing of for the ladies by agreeing with them!

Rofl, he may as well clip his balls off right now, the most he's gonna be to any woman, is a girlfriend. Let's hope he runs into a Lesbian in that case, because he ain't wearing the pants in his relationships.
Yeah I skip over his replies so I don't puke.

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read through some of the bullsh!t posts Dan has made at DI, and "surprise, surprise", Dan is a virgin.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
these sights or closed,POOK

i think u shut em down,lol.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Found it,ok

it's there still.OMFG . it's like bizzaro world 4 us ,it's sort of like a dj 's nightmare .....it's intersting though they seem 2 think WE put up of all things *****SHEILDS, very weird ,i never taught girls even got offended by such MINOR things...:confused:

LOl>'nice guys r a rare and precious breed":D