"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Still learning BPD behavior

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Its called parentify, answers the question why I felt like my ex's dad at times she even called me dad at times when I would lecture her, it felt really weird being her parent when I'm supposed to be her BF.

I don't go intentionally looking for this stuff it pops up in my suggested YT video feed because I have been searching about BPD in the past. So glad I never have to ever see her or deal with her ever again, more a guy learns the realization fvcked up a BPD is and the damage they can do to you. Watched a few more recent videos that were made last month to current, its good knowledge to have so a guy will not repeat the past.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I dated girl diagnosed with BPD. She even told me but I didn’t know what it was. She was a nightmare. One night she started cutting herself when we were drinking and I started telling her like wtf. Then she stabbed me in the foot. I have a scar that reminds me of that psycho every time I take a shower lol. She monkey branched on me and I went completely nuts. Never gone crazy before. Not really sure what happened there. She still Hoover’s me.

Person with BPD projects all their bull**** on you. They start off idealizing you thinking that you’re perfect and not like everyone else who broke their trust. As soon as a little flaw appears the facade fades. Then you enter devaluation. Where they start accusing you and blah blah blah. It’s really a trust disorder I think. And they communicate in an odd fashion. Basically they accuse you, you deny, which to them, confirms they’re right. Then replace and discard. Goes something like that anyway.
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Hard to quit thinking about them cause they take up space in your mind. I managed to let mine go even though she was constantly hoovering me. Still does. Just told her off again tonight lol. She can go to hell hahahaha
 
Top