Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sticking points

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this, what are some of the sticking points that we are running into? I mean, what are the things holding us back from better results?

One of my sticking points lately has been taking advantage of even those lesser opportunities to meet women that I used to jump on less than a year ago.

Another one is that sometimes I still catch myself getting nervous before an approach... if I can get something out of the girl, I can usually take it from there.

Had to concentrate on other areas of my life for a while, and have to relearn some of this here... so, post some of these things that are holding us back, and see if we can't help figure these out for ourselves.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i sometimes get needy for no reason, and I tend to overthink everything.

Reaction score
My biggest hurdle is that I really don't care!!!! Rarely do I see a candidate worthy of pursuit - physically, mentally, emotionally!!!! I see nothing - and this is the reality!!!

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
I think a major road block is some of the content on this site. It's the honest truth. Look around. This forum creates a negative vibe. The mentality in here is men vs. women, the dark days of armageddon. This site should have Carl Orff's "Camina Burana" playing in the backround. It would better fit the apocalyptic theme that floats around in this forum.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i sometimes get needy for no reason, and I tend to overthink everything.
I had this one for a while, after hooking up with more girls they became alot more of the same and start meaning less... except then you'll land a suprememly hot one and do the same thing again :mad:...

I think a major road block is some of the content on this site. It's the honest truth. Look around. This forum creates a negative vibe. The mentality in here is men vs. women, the dark days of armageddon. This site should have Carl Orff's "Camina Burana" playing in the backround. It would better fit the apocalyptic theme that floats around in this forum.
For this, well, the situation was a bit different when I was at that point... I mean, right now I'm at a sticking point because I'm not in the habit of approaching as of late, but what helped me out was the decision I made to commit to a boot camp. I failed the first week 2 times, and the second week once before I forced through and finished it as I saw it fit (week 5 or 6 I had the results I had been looking for).

Then you'll be having some more of those 'high quality' problems that we'd all much prefer to discuss.

Keep these coming and if you see one where you can offer some advice, don't be shy...

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realised over the weekend that sometimes I think about women more as a goal to win than a pleasure to indulge thus I pursue the most challenging women rather than just banging the easiest...

JJ

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sticking point is my jadedness due to lack of quality women.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
My main sticking point is closing and/or leaving for a bit. I still have difficulty getting the number or kiss even when my game has been impeccable and the girl is looking up at me in amazement (being tall rocks!).

I'll tell you this: if you read everything that pook wrote and some Neil Strauss stuff, and use it as you are reading it, amazing things will occur. I have a fairly high social status and my looks are above average so initial attraction has never been a problem. I'd burn it the second I opened my mouth though from neediness and confusion.

The community is like an amazing magical world where I can attract women on a regular and lasting basis. It's like I'm Harry Potter or something. It's a shame I did not have this stuff when I was touring Italy with a posse of hot British chicks. Yea, I know what Style went through. Anyway, time to become the worlds greatest pickup artist.

Sarge On.