“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Stick up my ass

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
As I've been growing in my DJ experience, I've noticed a...barrier of sorts which is preventing me from becoming a better DJ. I guess it is due to how I grew up, but I feel like I am not acting as relaxed as I could be. I need tips or advice on how to relax. I am able to walk smoothly and slowly, but my speech is not as slow as I would like and my mannerisms/how I talk/ some of my clothes make me feel like I'm not flowing as smoothly as I could be.Below is a bit more info but I wanted to get the point of this topic out of the way and not drowned by clutter. Any help would be appreciated.


~
In highschool I somehow turned into an introvert and now that I'm in my first year at college I still haven't broken out of that shell yet. Most of the time I don't feel like interacting with alot of the kids at my college. It's an art college, and I was a nerd in highschool so I didn't think I'd be having as big of a problem connecting with them but..I do. Sometimes most of them seem too nerdy, and remind me of my highschool days. This has lead me to having very few friends (the relaxed guys that don't always talk about computers and video games). But even when I hang out with them I still don't feel like I totally fit in, I feel like I need to relax more and let loose. I just don't know how. It's crazy but when I'm with one group I don't feel totally in place and when I'm with the other, I still don't totally feel in place.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
See, the reason noone responded was because you had that wonderfully descriptive thread name "Stick up my ass". Let me tell you right now, that will hinder you from becoming a "better DJ". I mean, if you go around saying "Stick up my ass" to everyone, of course you won't fit in. Except at that club full of guys who were acting kind of odd...

So, a bump for you.
 

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
The title shouldn't determine whether or not advice will be given. When some think they can help someone on these forums, most people post their insight or advice. Deciding not to do so because of a title is silly, the same as thinking that half of these topic titles are things any of us would actually say out loud. On a final note, I'm not trying to fit in, I'm trying to learn how to relax more, and how to get into a relaxed state of mind.
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
Focus on what you want. When you feel bad it is because you are not focusing on what you don't want. Let's take the issue of body language. Ask yourself questions like , "How can I appear more relaxed?" "How can I feel more relaxed?" Picture in your mind the end result you want. If you cannot picture it, pick an someone who has what you want, and then picture yourself with the qualities that you want. If your having trouble AIM me at Beatflux or e-mail me titled "Asisstance Requested"(I get too much junk e-mail). If you want to take this a set further you may want to look at your beliefs. If you are having trouble with the focus issue contact me.
 

LogicalOptimist

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
The trick is not to force it, really.
(Socially relaxing, not the stick thing. :D)

As someone who's been there, I can relate.

It's just one of those tiny mental things that could conceivably be changed in a very good, eventful day. But realistically, you'll have to take the path slowly, since it's also pretty much the only certain way that you'll change.

It really will just have to come to you; that realization where "it's all in your head" will happen but not today, nor tomorrow. For me, it probably struck me when I had gone through some unpleasant changes in my life, and I came to the conclusion when thinking about how quickly our lives come and go...

If you're looking for a catalyst, sorry. You'll need to find your own. Using someone else's wouldn't do someone any good, anyway.

Anyway, to be more concrete...

You'd be surprised, at whom could be a friend. Example. I met some new friends through a sociable guy at work. They're kinda mostly artsy or English major types, and I and the other guy are computer scientists. It's hard to talk about our areas of expertise without alienating, for sure. So we talk about common stuff. We're all ravenous baseball fans of the same team... well except the one guy, heh. It's just guys hanging out. I worried that all of our discussions were going to be baseball, but they usually branch off in other intellectual directions. Common interests (work, clubs, college major, or Hell just college, etc.) or common friends go a long way.

And as far as being uptight goes, it goes away when you're just socially comfortable, like you feel that almost everyone is friendly. Hard to describe, sorry. It's really hard to DJ while being uptight, so I'd work on that first if I was you.

To sum it up, it's one half taking chances with new folk and one half "invisible mental processes".

You can IM me as well, and even though I'm not on here often I'll do my best to answer.

Also, I'd recommend Mister Fingers' post, Destroying Social Phobias, which doesn't totally apply but you'll still get a lot out of it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
get drunk

Get drunk then go school LOL. Wear a baseball cap siseways and shades. you will be soo cool.
 
Top