"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Steping my game up...for a big black american gangsta like me....no doubt..2004...

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2002
Messages
195
Reaction score
2
Location
Union City, Ga
I been with this girl for a minute and all of that there. We talk on some occasions. Like she will call me when Im off work and **** like that. But I met this chick from Grambling back in 2001. But just not talking about 3 weeks now. And already dating for a sec. Just tryin to play "Slickness" game right now. She is one of them shy chicks. But she is fine as heck, on the real. And hears tha story of last night.

Me and her was gonna do something on New Years day, but then again my bro's car I was using was ****ing up bad for a sec. Ruined my plans on dat day. After got the car started for almost about an hour or so. We went back to my crib. And I was tryin to fix my bro car and she was pissed off on the car was ****ed up and on top of that ruined the night. But she was pissed for a minute. But a nigga like me tryed to talk but she was pissed for a good minute and I stayed quiet. But other that that I havent talk to her since that day. But other than that im might go out tommorrow cause another chick from West Monroe is throwing a party at Tropical Lounge in Monroe (SOuthside) and I might go to it. Either that, or save up some money for liquor for the L.S.U./ Oaklahoma game this Sunday... I just wanted to know what I do when I talk to her again. On the real doe....

But other than that....

-Been dating almost a month....

-Sweet and shy girl...

-Playing my card right....not giving out all...makin a mystery....

-Will get the *****....that's no doubt....
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
use words people can understand
 

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2002
Messages
260
Reaction score
1
I heard anchovies' a brain food. Careful of the methylmercury content though :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Ignore the others, 318. I'll respond.

Sounds like you really feeling this girl, huh?

For starters, keep the "slickness" game going and date other girls. Don't get too bent out of shape over this one chick. From what it sounds like, you two are pretty young. Early twenties, right?

Secondly, if she has any maturity to her she'll understand that it wasn't your fault that your brother's car broke down. Calm down, chill out for a few days, get some reliable transportation, then ask her out a second time and see what happens. Don't be fooled by her "shyness". Maybe she does like you and she's a little scared, but there's only one way to find out. Either she's down with you or she isn't. Remember the girl is supposed to be dating YOU and not YOUR CAR.

Oh yeah, be careful around French Quarter for the game. I was there for the Bayou Classic and caught a mad cold I'm still trying fight off!

Peace,
Survivor
 
Top