Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steping my game up...for a big black american gangsta like me....no doubt..2004...

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been with this girl for a minute and all of that there. We talk on some occasions. Like she will call me when Im off work and **** like that. But I met this chick from Grambling back in 2001. But just not talking about 3 weeks now. And already dating for a sec. Just tryin to play "Slickness" game right now. She is one of them shy chicks. But she is fine as heck, on the real. And hears tha story of last night.

Me and her was gonna do something on New Years day, but then again my bro's car I was using was ****ing up bad for a sec. Ruined my plans on dat day. After got the car started for almost about an hour or so. We went back to my crib. And I was tryin to fix my bro car and she was pissed off on the car was ****ed up and on top of that ruined the night. But she was pissed for a minute. But a nigga like me tryed to talk but she was pissed for a good minute and I stayed quiet. But other that that I havent talk to her since that day. But other than that im might go out tommorrow cause another chick from West Monroe is throwing a party at Tropical Lounge in Monroe (SOuthside) and I might go to it. Either that, or save up some money for liquor for the L.S.U./ Oaklahoma game this Sunday... I just wanted to know what I do when I talk to her again. On the real doe....

But other than that....

-Been dating almost a month....

-Sweet and shy girl...

-Playing my card right....not giving out all...makin a mystery....

-Will get the *****....that's no doubt....

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use words people can understand

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard anchovies' a brain food. Careful of the methylmercury content though :)

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the others, 318. I'll respond.

Sounds like you really feeling this girl, huh?

For starters, keep the "slickness" game going and date other girls. Don't get too bent out of shape over this one chick. From what it sounds like, you two are pretty young. Early twenties, right?

Secondly, if she has any maturity to her she'll understand that it wasn't your fault that your brother's car broke down. Calm down, chill out for a few days, get some reliable transportation, then ask her out a second time and see what happens. Don't be fooled by her "shyness". Maybe she does like you and she's a little scared, but there's only one way to find out. Either she's down with you or she isn't. Remember the girl is supposed to be dating YOU and not YOUR CAR.

Oh yeah, be careful around French Quarter for the game. I was there for the Bayou Classic and caught a mad cold I'm still trying fight off!

Peace,
Survivor