Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Step up cold approach game

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this difficult to do since I go off the reactions I receive. If she's being distant/uninterested/weirded out, it totally kills my vibe for her and I'll just stop and move on to the next one. Maybe that's something I should work on, maybe it's not. I personally don't like to gamble my time on a female who isn't responding like a normal person.
Don't get me wrong. I don't continue conversations with uninterested women. The scenario I just mentioned was specifically in response to your comment about women who don't KNOW how to have a conversation with a stranger, not women who do not WANT to have one. It's easy to tell the difference. 95% of women I approach want to have a conversation with me, sometimes they just don't know how so I teach and guide them.

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
At age 53, daygame is the only way to go. Places like Whole Foods, the grocery store, farmers markets, etc. You strike-up a conversation as the opportunity presents itself. If you see a lady that you want to meet, you go speak with her.

For intermediate-level daygame, where you have made at least a few approaches and have the basics down, the best resource that I have found is Troy Francis' most recent book "Approach Her Like Chad".

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V2414F5

It's $3.49 on Amazon Kindle and worth it. Troy focuses on the things that you can do to make cold approach fun instead of weird. That's what you want to do, make it less weird.

A lady totally knows that I'm hitting on her, when I ask about the organic crackers in her shopping cart. Many times, she wants me to succeed. The goal is to make it less weird, so that she feels comfortable in helping me succeed.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My vote would be for anything fitness related.

For me the best place is always the gym/fitness clubs/fitness classes. I have 2 gym memberships and 1 mma membership. That's my social life away from my social circles during the daytime. My niche. I've had women approach me and I've approached women. At this point, I think I've mastered all the subtle nuances to gym game. Some guys think women just want to workout, but I know its BS. Every time I work out, women are always making eye contact and swimming in sexual tension. It's a place where women get to see attractive men doing something productive. And it's also a place where women genuinely check guys out, instead of having a resting b1tch face like the clubs.

You gotta find your niche. For some guys it's social events where they like to network. And for other guys it's fitness clubs where women are half naked. Not to toot my own horn but I usually get a lot of ioi's so I don't make any qualms about where I end up.

I think most guys have what it takes to get laid consistently. 90% of the battle is having that ecosystem where you know women are constantly coming in. If you don't have this - if you go long enough without female interaction on a daily basis, you'll carry a desperate energy bout you that you yourself would not even notice. Women are designed to sniff out abundance.
Either you are consistently making sh!t up in your posts or women think you look so good that you live in the other reality I mentioned in my post and so your advice doesn't really apply to 90-95%+ of guys (although everyone on the internet seems to say/think they are "at least a 7" or more, so I guess very few will agree with me). My sniff sense is going off.

Last edited:

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The gym is another place I’ve thought about. Admittedly, I fall into the train of thought where “people come to the gym to workout and get on their merry way”, myself included.

At my gym, basically 100% of people have their headphones in constantly, so makes the approach a bit more challenging/timing based, I’d assume.

Anyone have any actual success stories from meeting/cold approaching women at a gym that ended in a date/sex/etc? I know it’s been done, but interested in how the interaction itself went.