"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

step in the right direction?

32swf

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
This is the guy I was asking about who doesn't seem to want sex, or isn't in a hurry to get any, but we have a great time together, and do 'everything but' sex.

last week:
Still no sex, but I did ask him, "so do you want to have actual sex one of these days?" and he laughed and nodded and said, "one of these days." not yet, but I'm not fretting about it.


last night
so we went out to and had a nice dinner.
went back to my place and hung out on the couch talking and fooling around a little. just kissing, nothing more.
I finally asked, "are you looking for something casual or something more serious?"
and he didn't know what to say. he finally said, "I don't really think of it like that. when I find someone, I just go with it. I know that's vague. what are you looking for?"
I said, "something more serious."
he said, "how serious? like what?"
I said, "serious enough so I'm not wasting my time. I've done that in the past and don't want to do it again."
he nodded and said, "I can appreciate that. I don't want you to feel like you're wasting your time. I can tell you that I'm not a player."
then I laughed and said I never thought he was.
he asked,"do you have any more burning questions?"
I said, "nope, that's all" and we went back to making out.

any advice?? I think I just have to wait and see what happens. he'll either pull away because I want more than he does, or he'll stick around.:confused:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
hey baby

im from the bay area...if you want a real man that will pound you the right way....let me know ;)
 

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
From my experience he is either a virgin or has a gf and you don't know about it. He may be feeling weird about taking that next step with you.

ORRRRR he does not find you attractive in that way!

M.A.C.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
he's had little experience - thats my best guess.

He's probably shy in that area or has not sealed the deal to many times.

How old is he?
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
man biatch

this guy is a weakling....wussie fart... queer bait.....step up to a real man.... me
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
431
Reaction score
1
He sounds inexperienced and probably younger than you (which in this case it goes hand in hand), though not by much.

If you really like him, you can work on him a bit and take it slow, doing more each time you see him.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by 32swf
This is the guy I was asking about who doesn't seem to want sex, or isn't in a hurry to get any, but we have a great time together, and do 'everything but' sex.

last week:
Still no sex, but I did ask him, "so do you want to have actual sex one of these days?" and he laughed and nodded and said, "one of these days." not yet, but I'm not fretting about it.


last night
so we went out to and had a nice dinner.
went back to my place and hung out on the couch talking and fooling around a little. just kissing, nothing more.
I finally asked, "are you looking for something casual or something more serious?"
and he didn't know what to say. he finally said, "I don't really think of it like that. when I find someone, I just go with it. I know that's vague. what are you looking for?"
I said, "something more serious."
he said, "how serious? like what?"
I said, "serious enough so I'm not wasting my time. I've done that in the past and don't want to do it again."
he nodded and said, "I can appreciate that. I don't want you to feel like you're wasting your time. I can tell you that I'm not a player."
then I laughed and said I never thought he was.
he asked,"do you have any more burning questions?"
I said, "nope, that's all" and we went back to making out.

any advice?? I think I just have to wait and see what happens. he'll either pull away because I want more than he does, or he'll stick around.:confused:
You could always just grab him by the crotch and lead him to the bedroom, tear his clothes off and have your way with him...
 
Top