Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stella Artois SuperBowl Commercial... A Gillette counter ad?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is the Ad, Stella Artois (beer) will promote at the SuperBowl.

It brings sexy girls, sex and the city fans and ''high status'' place to the Classy Stella Artois Beer... than the Alpha Male / Cavern style shows up at the same place and order a Stella Artois in the Bottle. Than they sit next to each other.

The Ad got 5 millions views in 2 days (more than Gillette)... What you guys think of the ad? Will it do a scandale ?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Class ad designed to sell product to both sex’s. They both accept and acknowledge each others unique style because of the Stella. That’s about it other than signaling a possible connection via their beer tastes…
No one can play the laid back IDGAF style like Jeff Bridges

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had heard they were going to put The Big Lebowski into a Super Bowl commercial, but I hadn't seen it until now.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It plays on nostalgia for men and women. Both characters are from about the same time period. And each had a famous ****tail of choice which they eschew for Stella.

I read that Bridges had hyped a new "Lebowski" project a few days ago. Stella may have released this ad early so as not to disappoint millions of fans expecting a teaser for a new movie and instead getting a crummy beer commercial.

Overall it's a tame ad, most SB ads are, but at least there are no talking/dancing animals.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad but nowhere close to counter gillette "the best an incel can get".

The only ad that could counter gillette was gillette in the 80s version...

either that or a rambo action scene...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always like a commercial that features a gal with big headlamps prominently displayed. :)

As for watching the Super Bowl, I will not do so, since the rightful NFC champion had that STOLEN by the officials. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: