“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stella Artois SuperBowl Commercial... A Gillette counter ad?

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37

This is the Ad, Stella Artois (beer) will promote at the SuperBowl.

It brings sexy girls, sex and the city fans and ''high status'' place to the Classy Stella Artois Beer... than the Alpha Male / Cavern style shows up at the same place and order a Stella Artois in the Bottle. Than they sit next to each other.

The Ad got 5 millions views in 2 days (more than Gillette)... What you guys think of the ad? Will it do a scandale ?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Class ad designed to sell product to both sex’s. They both accept and acknowledge each others unique style because of the Stella. That’s about it other than signaling a possible connection via their beer tastes…
No one can play the laid back IDGAF style like Jeff Bridges
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
I had heard they were going to put The Big Lebowski into a Super Bowl commercial, but I hadn't seen it until now.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Not bad but nowhere close to counter gillette "the best an incel can get".

The only ad that could counter gillette was gillette in the 80s version...


either that or a rambo action scene...

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I always like a commercial that features a gal with big headlamps prominently displayed. :)

As for watching the Super Bowl, I will not do so, since the rightful NFC champion had that STOLEN by the officials. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
 
Top